Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+48
Penelope Rosier
Roger Davies - Inactive
Claire McCann
Lily Luna Potter
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Melanie McCann
James Sirius Potter
Jesse St. James
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter
Dean Thomas
Ted Tonks
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Peter Pan
Albus Severus Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Louis Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Lily Evans
Demelza Robins
Ginny Weasley
Joe
Andromeda Black
Neville Longbottom
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Mya Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Padma Patil
Parvati Patil
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
52 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 20 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Sirius Black October 28th 2010, 9:51 pm

Viktor loves riding brooms, I can attest for that. *blinks and walks away*
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 28th 2010, 9:55 pm

Perhaps talking about brooms to mess with Viktor was a bad idea, for now Rolf couldn't get certain images out of his mind. It was alright though, for he was going to win this. "Oh...different types I suppose. Though, you know..." Rolf said slowly, shifting slightly so that he moved closer to Viktor. "Something tells me that I'll really enjoy riding your broom if I ever get the chance."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 28th 2010, 10:03 pm

Viktor breaks the intense eye contact for a moment, his eyes instead roaming Rolf's body before returning back to those blue eyes again. "You think you could handle riding my broom? Actually, I'm sure you could, but the thing is it's not something I take lightly- letting people touch my broom, that is. Vot makes you think I'd let you take a ride?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 28th 2010, 10:11 pm

There is legitimately no way to hide a hard on in your costumes.
That is all.
-leaves again-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 28th 2010, 10:27 pm

[Oh...I know. Viktor in that tight Spock uniform........mhmmm]

"Well...I can understand that. I mean, brooms are rather sacrosanct and you have to be careful with how you treat them. I mean, not only with cleaning, but also with using them. The grip, for one, needs to be firm yet delicate. I think I've got a pretty awesome grip, what do you think?" Rolf asked, cocking his head slightly to the side.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 28th 2010, 10:40 pm

"I know for a fact that you have an excellent grip," he replied with a mischievous grin, resisting the urge to reach out and touch Rolf in some way because he's pretty sure that they've never talked this long without touching. "Though, that vos quite some time ago. Your grip might not be like it used to be by now."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 28th 2010, 10:43 pm

"Well...if my grip changed in any way, it quite possibly became firmer. After all, it seems that lately I've had a bit of time to myself and I've been able to practice my grip. I mean, you really gave me a good example of how to grip my broom...so I just remembered everything you did and worked rather...hard on it."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 28th 2010, 10:45 pm

Viktor holds back a groan, trying to ignore all the mental images he's getting of Rolf gripping himself alone in his dorm. "You don't say. Vell in that case, a ride on my broomstick might be something I could see you doing in the near future. If you're still interested, that is."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 28th 2010, 10:50 pm

Rolf shifted closer to Viktor, being sure to not touch the Bulgarian at all though he was very close. "Oh, I definitely think I'm interested," he replied with a somewhat serious expression. "I'd really like to see if your broom can do just what I imagine it to."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 28th 2010, 10:52 pm

"Oh, really now? That's putting a lot of pressure on me, don't you think?" he teased, smirking as he watched Rolf move closer to him. This game of not touching each other sure wasn't easy for him, but he'd try to last as long as he could. For now, at least. "Luckily for me, seekers are quite good at vorking under pressure, so of course my broom has to be able to do the same."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 28th 2010, 11:22 pm

"Oh, I know all about seeking," Rolf said offhandedly. "After all, I've been on the team now for three years. It's all about patience, yet determination. I'm a rather patient guy," he said, moving to press his body firmly against Viktor's for a moment, their eyes locked fiercely, until he suddenly pulled away. Giving Viktor a slightly mocking grin, he then turned and started to walk down the hallway without a second thought.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 29th 2010, 1:05 am

Viktor grins as Rolf presses against him, his face falling as the Ravenclaw starts walking off. The tease! "Woah. Hold up." He jogged a few steps after his retreating friend, stopping in front of Rolf and leaning against the wall to cut him off. "And vare do you think you're going?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 29th 2010, 1:37 am

"Oh...I just figured maybe I'd get back to the party," he said, shrugging slightly as if it was no big deal and hiding a teasing smile. "I mean...I'm a patient guy, but only so patient. I think I saw this pretty girl enter just as we were leaving. Maybe I should follow up on that, yeah? Maybe she can relieve this...tension I've been feeling lately."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 29th 2010, 1:41 am

"A pretty girl," he repeats, a look of disbelief on his face, though he's sure Rolf is just messing with him. "Vell, I'd hate to keep you from that, though I think ve both know that I'm probably much better vith relieving tension than she could ever be. But it's your choice," he says, sighing sadly. "Don't let me keep you. Go on. Go find your girl. I'll just...go back to my dorm and...touch myself vhile thinking about you. See you around, Rolf," he mumbles, a sense of false dejection in his voice as he stands up straight and starts walking off.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 29th 2010, 1:45 am

Rolf rolled his eyes, moving over to Viktor and shoving him slightly so that his back was against the wall and Rolf stood in front of him. "You're fucking impossible," he said, letting out a slight laugh while resting his hands on the wall around Viktor. He knew that physically Viktor could just easily push him aside, but something told him that Viktor wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon. "I want you. I want all of you, right now. Not here in the hallway, but I wanna feel you on me again. I like the way you feel around me."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 29th 2010, 1:54 am

Viktor forced himself to keep his lips together and not stand there with his mouth hanging open in shock. Well, that was forward and now Viktor is extremely turned on by Rolf, because Rolf is acting hotter than usual right now. "That pretty girl is going to be very disappointed, Rolf," he murmured, smirking slightly as he leaned in to press his lips to Rolf', kissing him softly before pulling away again. He looked into Rolf's eyes as he rested his hands on Rolf's waist. "Vare? Not the bathroom this time," he whispered quietly. "Somevare else...Vith a bed. I vant you too Rolf, but...Not in a bathroom," he admitted, lightly bringing one hand up to rest on Rolf's jaw as his thumb lightly trace Rolf's bottom lip.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 29th 2010, 2:10 am

Rolf let out a relieved sigh, not wanting to wait any longer. Those letters, just didn't do it for him. He wanted more. Fast. "Uhhh...where," he said, thinking frantically for a moment. "Wait," he said, grabbing Viktor's hand and pausing his touch. "I can't think when you're doing that. Uhh...where can we go." He remained quiet for a minute, for a dorm room wasn't going to cut it. "Oh! I know! Room of Requirement! It can change to whatever we want it to...so if we want a bed, there can be a bed! Sound good?" he asked.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 29th 2010, 2:18 am

Viktor gave Rolf a rather confused look, not having any clue what the Room of Requirements was, though what Rolf was describing sounded amazing. They didn't have rooms like that back at Durmstrang. He glanced at Rolf's hand rested on his own, not thinking about it as he let their fingers intertwine. "The Room of Requirements? Um. Alright. I've never heard of a room like that, but it sounds perfect," he said, smiling because he's glad that he and Rolf are on the same page with what they want. "Lead the vay, Captain."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 29th 2010, 2:37 am

Rolf was somewhat surprised that Viktor had never heard of the Room of Requirements, for that room was freaking amazing. "Don't worry, you'll love it," Rolf said, a grin on his face as he pressed his lips to Viktor's for a moment, then pulled away. Taking Viktor's hand he said, "The room is preeminent." BECAUSE DOM LOVES THAT FUCKING WORD and he then leads Viktor down the hallway, ready for some naughty naughty time.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 29th 2010, 2:39 am

[I demand they role play Spock and Kirk. I. Demand. It. And I'm not even a Trekkie.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 29th 2010, 2:40 am

...Why do you think we planned that they wear these costumes? *blinks*
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 29th 2010, 2:42 am

[I figured. Just making sure. This is going to be epic and I will be reading it avidly.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 2nd 2010, 11:33 pm

Sirius is here, lookin' like this before his date with Polly:

The Hallway - Page 20 Jared_Leto_Nylon_magazine_2

Anyway, here he is, doing a Leo-strut because that's just how damn happy he is right now, yup. -cue Ugly Slytherin Bitch Pansy-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 2nd 2010, 11:34 pm

And just because I like staring at these eyes, here's a close up of him in his outfit.

The Hallway - Page 20 Jared_Leto_Nylon_magazine_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 2nd 2010, 11:39 pm

WELL, Pansy is wandering down the hall, probably on her way to the library as she usually is these days. Lucky for her, she sees Sirius and he's happy, meaning she gets to squash the happy and poke and prod it until it's just frustration and then she might even get to punch him in the balls like Pansy promised Eowyn she would as punishment for the drunk posts that shouldn't have happened. How fun does that sound. "Well, well, well."
Oh and since you posted clothes, Pansy is wearing normal people clothes I guess. School uniforms are for Puffs, so she's got jeans and a tshirt I suppose. Yep. Oh and probably her boots, because she loves them.
The Hallway - Page 20 28698_120147311356456_100000835648061_110973_3385257_n
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next