Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+48
Penelope Rosier
Roger Davies - Inactive
Claire McCann
Lily Luna Potter
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Melanie McCann
James Sirius Potter
Jesse St. James
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter
Dean Thomas
Ted Tonks
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Peter Pan
Albus Severus Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Louis Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Lily Evans
Demelza Robins
Ginny Weasley
Joe
Andromeda Black
Neville Longbottom
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Mya Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Padma Patil
Parvati Patil
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
52 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Padma Patil September 4th 2010, 1:39 am

"Yeah, that's true," Padma admitted, "but hey, I think we have an awesome Seeker. You guys can't possibly have a crappy Seeker, though... it's Cedric- Cedric Diggory, right?" She attempted not to shout "THE SPARE" or "THE HANDSOME ONE" and scare the poor Zacharias, who was smiling for once in his life, out of his wits. "Well," she said hesitantly, "yeah, I'm the captain... why? Trying to get inside goods on the team?" She winked again.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:45 am

"Oh the Diggory's good, for sure." Zach allowed. "I just mean the whole point of the Seeker. If we're scoring points left right and center, beating the other team, then the other team's Seeker catches the snitch, we lose. It's like all the work of the Chaser means nothing. As for inside goods. Hey, if you want to give them, go for it. I was just surprised they put someone like you as Captain. Don't they usually use seniority? You look a little young."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 4th 2010, 1:47 am

Padma raised her eyebrows, a little stung. "I'm a sixth year," she said haughtily. "Why, aren't you the captain? Or is Cedric?"
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive September 4th 2010, 1:49 am

"Then they should have a seventh year, shouldn't they?" He said like it was obvious. "Diggory's Captain, he's got the seniority. Anyways, I've got to get going." He decided to end on a friendly note. "Nice talking to you, Padma."

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 4th 2010, 1:50 am

"There aren't any seventh years," Padma said, "or, at least, no seventh years that want to try out." She looked at his good looks, sighing and mourning the fact that he seemed to be a bit of a rude person. "And the same to you, Zacharias... I guess I'll see you on the Quidditch pitch, if not sooner."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 4:31 am

Raphael walked silently through the halls, his light green Healer's robes swishing around his ankles. He'd taken to wearing the ones he used in New Orleans, in the infirmaries for the poor and so on. People always knew to look for the young man (and in the Muggle's case, the strangely dressed young man) in light green robes, because he passed out healing charms and medicines for free. His wand was resting in his belt, the white fur on the handle sticking out like a cloud against the green sky of his robes. He was bored, and walking aimlessly, looking for Gabriel...who Joel needs to RP on soon...
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 4:36 am

Caradoc galumphed through the hallway (YES RASKHA, HE GALUMPHED, JUST LIKE YOU SAID HE DOES) and promptly knocked Raphael right over onto his feet due to his large mass. "Oh Merlin, I'm so sorry, man!" he exclaimed, offering his hand to help him up.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 4:41 am

As soon as he had hit the floor, he started coughing, which made him caustically angry. (Joel has no idea how to get the enmity going omfg) "No -wheeze- problem. Watch where you're going next time, Yank." He wheezed out in his Southern Drawl as he grabbed Rad's hand to be pulled up. He meant it teasingly, because they're both American and so on. "Didn't know there would be more Americans here."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 4:48 am

Caradoc blinked, having never actually been called that before. "Excuse me?" he said, rather startled. "Yeah, I didn't know there'd be anyone else. Where're you from? I mean, obviously down south, but where? I'm a Jersey guy myself," he said, helping Raphael to his feet. "Hey, you alright, dude?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 4:59 am

Raphael shook his head. "I'm fine, i'm fine. I'm from Louisiana." He narrowed his eyes. "Jersey, huh? Like those idiots on that Muggle Jersey Shore show? You have the body for it." He looked the tall, muscled Caradoc down. "Raphael Whiteraven, of New Orleans."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 5:00 am

...it's not posting on skype sooo what i said was it's okay, i just can't see a way to have them dislike each other enough to duel...we can work on it though.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 5:05 am

Caradoc snorted when he mentioned being from Lousiana, but his mirthful expression quickly turned into a scowl. "Excuse me? THAT SHOW IS UTTER TRASH! I do not appreciate being compared, thanks. And none of those guido douche bags is from Jersey, at all! Fuckin' posers," he muttered, extremely annoyed. "Hell yeah, I've got a body, you damn well probably know my name, I'm Caradoc Dearborn, the model," he said, still pissed about being compared to Jersey Shore.

WELL IT WORKED, OBVIOUSLY. OMG I HATE JERSEY SHORE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE -channels inner Eowyn-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 5:14 am

"No, i can tell by your...excitable...reaction that you aren't comparable...nor have you good grammar when agitated." Raphael smirked acidly. "I've never heard of you, but i'm surprised you haven't heard of me. Or at least my last name...my mother is Witch Queen of Louisiana, after all."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 5:19 am

"Apologies, good sir, I generally do not possess a fuck to give about grammar," he said, rolling his eyes. "Witch queen? Is that some kind of joke? What are you, some freaky voodoo master?" he mocked, disliking Raphael greatly already. I have no idea why he's being such a jerk, other than he was in a bad mood already before this. Maybe some bitch stole his gillyweed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 5:26 am

Raphael looked at him levelly. "Of course." He reached into his robe and pulled out Halloween, the pumpkin doll's sharp teeth glinting in her lewd grin. "After all, i was trained to be her heir." he put her away, and pulled out his wand. "And no one mocks my mama, no one. You impugn her honour, good sir."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 5:26 am

NOT TO DUEL. JUST TO SHOW DISPLEASURE

JUS TPUTITNG THAT OUT THERE

unless you wanna go? :]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 5:30 am

Caradoc promptly looks at the doll, and bursts out laughing. "Okay, I get it, you're batshit crazy. Right. I'm gonna go now, good sir, didn't mean to start shit with you," he said mockingly, eying the wand carefully as his hand instinctively went to his own, in case Raphael snapped, because this bitch was crazy.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven September 5th 2010, 5:34 am

Raphael shrugged. "Whatever. See you in the Hospital Wing, one of these days." He waved at Rad. "Come, Halloween." The doll jumped out of his pocket, and grew in size. Flipping the Northerner off, she followed her master down the hallway.

[omfg...can Rad find Raksha after his first Change at Hogwarts...and bring him to the HW? Then Raphael can be all "Told you i'd see you soon." ??? Very Happy]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 5:41 am

[OF COURSE! Now that's this done, start Caraksha scene somewhere? The dorm is taken.]

"The hospital wing? Not freakin' likely," he said with a short laugh, returning the gesture with both hands to Halloween, rolling his eyes as he walked away in the other direction. "Pleasant guy," he muttered, walking away.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 5th 2010, 6:13 am

Viktor walks down the hallway, all on his lonesome, looking rather unhappy which is a first since he's been at Hogwarts. He sighs and leans against the wall, wondering if it's possible to just not chill in his dorm. Ever. Huh. Sirius had seemed like a pretty cool guy too. Guess not. He was a 6th year though, so hopefully Viktor wouldn't be seeing too much of him around. Though, now he's thinking that there could be a lot of guys like Sirius. This wasn't like Durmstrang where most guys ended up being gay because it was that or be sexless all year. Anyway, he's here and looking not happy and not horny so there it is.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:19 am

Caradoc walks down the hallway, smiling to himself at thoughts of his new friends when he bumps into none other than Viktor. Not literally just figuratively, he already knocked down Raphael today. "Oh, hey there Viktor!" he said with a grin, thinking about how fucking lucky Cedric was, getting to tap that fine piece of ass, and growing almost jealous of it. Whatever, he'd find another Bulgarian hunk someday, right? RIGHT? Rad is so going to Bulgaria, just for that, he's decided. His face falls when he sees that Viktor is frowning and not looking thrilled, like Cedric had been, and worries that it might be about what had happened between them. He wouldn't want Cedric to get hurt, so he decides to see if he can figure out what's up with Viktor. "You don't look quite so chipper as you did yesterday, dude."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 5th 2010, 6:23 am

Viktor looks up and smiles slightly when he sees Caradoc, because Viktor likes Rad. And Rad is gay. You know what, Sirius? Maybe I'll fuck Caradoc right in front of you. Or maybe we'll make a sex tape together and you can accidentally watch it- Oh wait..."Oh. Hey, Rad," he greets, trying to sound a bit happier. "I just found out some not so great things about my dorm, is all. You don't mind if I move in vith you, Cedric, and Tristan, do you?" he asks, trying to joke around though his voice doesn't make it sound much like a joke.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:24 am

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Why? I would ask if it's got a too sexy guy so you have some aroused issues, but that would in no way be resolved by joining me in my dorm, so I'm guessing that isn't it," he joked, trying to lighten up Viktor's mood, though he's not actually that egotistical, like Sirius. "What's wrong with your dorm?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 5th 2010, 6:30 am

Viktor smiled a bit more, looking somewhat cheered up by Rad. "Sirius Black," he said as he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest as he leans against the wall in his favorite jacket because wearing that always makes him feel a little better. "He vos all friendly until he found out I vos gay, of course. Pretty sure he's not okay vith that," he said with a sigh, unsure of how to deal with people like Sirius seeing as he's not at all used to it, being from Sofia and all.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 5th 2010, 6:37 am

Caradoc sighed and rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "I'm sorry. I knew this school had to have some homophobes in it, though I haven't met any myself, thankfully. I'm sorry you've got to dorm with one. Just keep in mind, I'm about to make a sign for my dorm labeled "The Dorm That Is Almost Too Gay To Function" so you're free to join us. Though, on second thought, the idea of you and I sharing a dorm with Tristan and Cedric might give the poor guys heart attacks, and then it would just be us. Of course, I would totally not see a problem with that, just to clear that up," he laughed, only flirting because well, when guys flirt when he's not in a good mood, it cheers him up, and he hopes Viktor will cheer up too.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next