Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+48
Penelope Rosier
Roger Davies - Inactive
Claire McCann
Lily Luna Potter
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Melanie McCann
James Sirius Potter
Jesse St. James
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter
Dean Thomas
Ted Tonks
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Peter Pan
Albus Severus Potter
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Louis Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Lily Evans
Demelza Robins
Ginny Weasley
Joe
Andromeda Black
Neville Longbottom
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Molly Prewett
Mya Lupin
Ronald Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Padma Patil
Parvati Patil
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Lucy Weasley
Audrey Stevenson
52 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Hallway - Page 40 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Guest February 2nd 2011, 3:20 am

Sirius wipes the blood that had dripped onto his chin away, pausing his glowering at Pansy to face Charlie. "Nothing I can't handle, Weasley. Don't worry about it-- I was just leaving," he says shortly, throwing Pansy one last malevolent look before turning on heel and leaving, not wanting to waste more time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 2nd 2011, 3:21 am

Holy Fairy you came out of nowhere. I knew pixies were annoying, but really. XD

Your iPod's autoincorrect must think that Sirius ought to be called Sidings instead. Pansy merely smirked at Sidings Sirius as he turned on her, retaining her casual lean against the wall even though he was snarling and pointing his wand. Inside though, she did worry he'd actually hurt her. She wouldn't put it past him, not for a second. Pansy does her best to hide the fact that she just nervously swallowed as he threatened her, but soon gathered up her courage again, her smirk fully returning. "We both know the only thing you're going to throw is a hissy fit." She leaned away from the wall to stand up straight, though she shifted to rest the majority of her weight into one hip. Her arms were still crossed, the book held in them, and her wand clutched in the hidden fingers of her right hand. "Though maybe it's a good thing you're heading to the hospital wing. You might need to go there anyway if you tried anything stupid with me." Upon the arrival of yet another of the handful of students here that she either hated or was utterly creeped out by, she simply glared in Weasley's direction before turning her attention back to the more threatening Sirius. "Leaving so soon?" She laughed, muttering to his retreating back. "Knew you didn't have the balls for it."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley February 2nd 2011, 3:32 am

Charlie watched the clearly unnecessary display of anger towards his friend. But as Sirius walked away and Pansy made her remark, he turned to Pansy and said "hey there Slyther-slut, loose and floppy today?" Charlie said (referring to her attitude, of course Wink ) As he adjusted his spandex Chudley Cannons short-shorts to rid himself of the terrible itch that can only be relieved by [plug]Johnson & Johnson's Baby Powder[/plug] [Wink], he looked directly into Pansy's eyes to try and catch a glimpse of her reaction before it left her mouth.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

https://www.facebook.com/firstari.thencohen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 2nd 2011, 3:57 am

Pansy was a bit disappointed when Sirius didn't turn around. Not that she liked being in the same area as him or talking to him, but she did seem to enjoy arguing with him. No one else ever gave her much of a challenge, but fighting with Black was always interesting. In some warped way, she enjoyed it. Her eyes stayed glaring at Sirius's back as Weasley talked to her, and unfortunately she noticed him adjusting his shorts out of the corner of her eye. There were just some things a girl like Pansy never needed to witness, and that was one of them. She narrowed her eyes, turning her attention now toward the redhead. "Sorry but who invited you to this little hissy fit of Black's? I do believe it was only a party of two."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley February 2nd 2011, 4:17 am

Upon hearing this strange declaration, Charlie felt the need to enjoy the moment. "Who needs an invite when you're a Weasley? We just weasel into places and make ourselves at home. Right Parkinson?"
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

https://www.facebook.com/firstari.thencohen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy February 2nd 2011, 4:25 am

Pansy glanced around, sort of wishing Draco would show up again like he did yesterday. No such luck though, but it didn't matter. She rolled her eyes at the redhead, putting her wand back into her pocket, since she wouldn't be needing it after all. "Yeah, sure. Go weasel yourself somewhere else. Maybe three steps past the edge of the Astronomy Tower is a good place to start?" With that brilliant suggestion, she turned and headed off down the hall, unintentionally in the direction Sirius had gone, though if all went well she wouldn't run into him again today. Seeing him for a moment was a moment too long.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 3rd 2011, 1:40 pm

Lily is wandering down the hallway on her way to the Prefects' bathroom. Informative!Post is informative.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett February 3rd 2011, 2:08 pm

Informative!Post is indeed informative. Gideon is a-strolling and a-rolling down tha corridor like a boss. Not that he's cocky or anything... Spotting Lily in front of him, her back turned to his, he sneaks up behind her, picking her up and spinning her in a circle before placing her back gently on her feet. "Why hello, Lils! And how are we doing today?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 3rd 2011, 2:14 pm

Lily is just happily wandering along, not really concerned with much so she doesn't hear Gideon's approach until he is only a few steps behind her and that whole 'grabbing her and spinning her around' bit takes her completely by surprise. She lets out a sharp yell and cocks her fist, ready to maim her attacker until she spots who it is. Oh, it's Gideon. Well, one shouldn't maim one's boyfriend without just cause, so Lily drops her fist and picks up a smile. "Hey," she says, stretching up that little bit to kiss his cheek in greeting. "Well I'm doing just fine, but if you need to consult with someone to find out how 'we' are, it's a little concerning," she points out with a cheeky little smile.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett February 3rd 2011, 2:34 pm

Gideon tenses a little, just in case he has to dodge an oncoming fist, but luckily it never comes. "Oh, you know I can't possibly tell my own mood without you!" He says dramatically, but with a cheeky grin at her. "So, you off to do anything exciting or just off to the library again?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 3rd 2011, 2:37 pm

"Should've got you a mood ring for Christmas," Lily mutters, then shrugs. "Oh, you know - it's just been one of those weeks; beating people up with mallets, accosting male exotic dancers in the Entrance Hall, breaking into the main kitchens. Figured I'd go haunt the Prefects' bathroom for a while, you know, a little me time and all that," she explains, still smiling because she did not miss the way Gideon tensed in preparation of evading attack, and it amuses her.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett February 3rd 2011, 2:44 pm

"Maybe save that one for my birthday, love." Gideon said, having heard her mutterings. "Well, mind if I join you? I can be good at releasing tension; and besides, I'd love to hear these stories. It's like you get to have all the fun around here." He says, pouting at her.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 3rd 2011, 2:51 pm

Lily arches an eyebrow at Gideon's oh-so-generous offer, but she holds her tongue on the question on whether he's talking about releasing her tension, or his own, so to speak. "Prefect's bathroom is out of bounds for you," she reminds him, but her lips are already beginning to twitch into a grin.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett February 3rd 2011, 3:17 pm

Gideon sees her beginning to crack, and intensifies his pout, somehow managing to still speak through it. "Unless a certain prefect 'accidentally' leaves the door open just a crack? Then she wouldn't be able to be blamed for anyone joining her or anything!" He says innocently.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 3rd 2011, 3:31 pm

Lily can't help but chuckle. "Because that would be so very like me," she agrees with liberal doses of sarcasm, but her hand happens to be in his and they just so happen to have continued moving down the hallway as they speak. "I suppose if I was ever that careless, I'd just have to hope anyone who so happened to stumble upon the scene could be trusted not to take advantage of the situation," she says lightly, because she wants to be clear that letting him join her is neither a promise nor a guarantee of any kind.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett February 3rd 2011, 3:38 pm

Gideon chuckles as well, not having realised that they had moved so far down the corridor. "Well, I'm sure anyone who would happen to find such a door open and enter it would have enough common sense not to take advantage, unless they person in the bathroom was indicating that they would like to be taken advantage of," he says, before adding, "... I think I just confused myself."

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2073
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40