Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 16 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Parvati Patil August 12th 2011, 7:24 am

Parvati looked at him, her lips puffing out slightly into a small pout as she gave him the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. "But, I won't do anything that I can't take off," She told him, keeping her puppy dog eyes and pout on her face as she looked at him. "And I promise it'll look really nice and you'll like it and I'll let you do whatever you want to me for my makeover."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 12th 2011, 8:18 am

Al sighed as Parvati tried to pull the pout on him, trying to resist the puppy dog eyes. "Oooh, not the pout. Can't you just like...think of something else? I'd look horrible in makeup, and I wouldn't know the first thing to do when giving you a makeover. You'd end up looking absolutely horrible once I got through with you. I can do hair, but makeup? Not so much."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 12th 2011, 5:52 pm

Parvati continued to pout, her pout only getting even more intense as he said not the pout. "Please, Al," She pleaded him, looking up at him on the bench. "It doesn't even have to look good. It would just be fun," She told him nodding and still not losing her signature pout as she reached over and gently tugged on his arm, just like a five year old would.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 12th 2011, 9:18 pm

Al tried to resist the pout, he really did but someone was making it difficult to do that. "Ughhh, you're impossible," he groaned as he stood up off the bench and took Parvati's hand. The things he did for her. "Fine, we can do makeovers. Just...nothing too crazy, alright?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 13th 2011, 5:34 am

Parvati grinned as he said fine and stood up on the bench and jumped onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist as her arms went to his neck and she hugged him tightly, hoping he could hold her up and not fall over. "Ohmygod, really?! Yay!" She said grinning.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 13th 2011, 9:05 am

Al stumbled back a few steps as Parvati jumped onto him, tightening his grip around her to avoid dropping his friend. "Yes, really," he managed as he laughed, pleased with himself for not falling. "But...like I said, nothing too crazy, alright?" he reminded before moving over to the beanbags and dropping her down on one. "So, where are we gonna do this?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 13th 2011, 9:09 am

Parvati smiled as he seemed to catch himself and not let himself fall. "Hey you kept your balance, I'm so proud." She grinned widely and laughed as he dropped her on one of the beanbags. "Right, nothing too crazy. I'll make sure to keep the eye-shadow to a minimum," She said with a quick wink, of course she wan't planning to put any eye-shadow on him but it was still fun to mess with him. "Ummm, how about over by the vanity?" She suggested after the vanity seemed to appear there. Parvati loved the Room of Requirements.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 13th 2011, 9:49 am

"I did!" he chuckled. "Very observant of you." He glanced over as a vanity appeared, and sighed as he realized this was seriously going to happen. "Oh, thanks." He rolled his eyes, knowing he was going to look ridiculous in eye-shadow. But...this was Parvati. He knew better than to fight it. "Just no waxing of the eyebrows. I'll end up looking ridiculous."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 13th 2011, 6:58 pm

Parvati grinned as she stood up from the bean bag chair and grabbed onto his hand, pulling him over towards the vanity and pushing him down into the chair. She leaned down so that she was at eye level with him and grinned. "Don't worry. I would never wax your eyebrows. I like your eyebrows." She nodded as she grinned at him. "They are the coolest eyebrows I have ever seen."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 14th 2011, 4:00 am

Al sighed as he was forced down into the chair. There was a reason his name was Al and not Ally. He had no problem with guys who were into this stuff, but it just wasn't for him at all. He glanced over as she leaned down next to him and couldn't help but smile at her odd compliment. "Um, thank you?" Really, they were just eyebrows, though...Al knew they had a unique sort of shape to them.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 14th 2011, 5:04 am

Parvati smiled at Al as he thanked her. "I'm just being honest. I really love your eyebrows. They're unique and I just like them." She nodded a few times before looking him over and grinning. "Right. I'm not going to put makeup on you if that's what you were thinking," She told him as she looked at the vanity. "You would look silly with makeup," She told him as she grabbed the hair straightener off of the vanity and turned it on. "Have you ever straightened your hair?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 14th 2011, 6:36 am

"I guess they are so sort of unique, being triangles and all. No makeup. Good. I like th-- straighten my what?" His hands instinctively went up to grab at his hair. He was going to end up looking ridiculous if he let Parvati do this to him. He eyed the straightener as she turned it on, knowing exactly how to use one but never having used it on himself. "Do you not like my curls!?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 14th 2011, 7:08 am

Parvati rolled her eyes as she looked down at Al. "I love your curls, don't get me wrong." She smiled. "But I just think it would be cool to see you with straight hair, don't you?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side and pouted a bit, giving him the puppy dog pout once more. "Please can I straighten your hair, Al?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 15th 2011, 7:59 am

"Oh. Well," he sighed as she pulled out the pout and puppy dog eyes again. "I guess I don't see why not. Just try to not burn my head, yeah?" he teased, nudging her lightly in the side as he trailed his fingers through his curls for what he hoped wouldn't be the very last time.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 15th 2011, 8:02 am

"Alright. I will try not to but you know, no promises." She grinned and then bumped him with her hip. "Just kidding. I wont' burn your head." She stepped behind him and looked down at his hair as she tried to decide where to start. She grabbed a small lock of his hair and slowly slid the straightener along it, smiling as his hair straightened relatively easily. "Oh my god, Al! It's going to be like a new you!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 15th 2011, 8:08 am

Al rolled his eyes, smiling playfully at Parvati's teasing. "You better not." He glanced up as he watched her hands, his gaze locked on what Parvati was doing as she slowly began to straighten his hair. He had never done it before, so he could only assume that it was going to look ridiculous. "A new me? What was wrong with the old me?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 15th 2011, 8:13 am

"Shut up," She said and smacked him in the side of the head as he asked what was wrong with the old him. "You know nothing is wrong with the old you. Sometimes change is kind of fun though! And this change is going to be lots of fun! You're going to look so different." She grinned as she continued straightening little portions of his hair.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 15th 2011, 8:19 am

Al bit at his bottom lip as Parvati continued to straighten his hair, unsure of how to feel about the straightened portions. "You sure I'm not going to look stupid? Or ridiculous?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 15th 2011, 8:23 am

"Al, just shut up," She demanded him as he asked a bunch of stupid questions. "You're not going to look stupid or ridiculous. You are though, being completely and totally ridiculous."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 15th 2011, 8:27 am

"Ughh, okay. It's a good thing I trust you. Maybe. I still don't know how you're going to make me pull off having straight hair, though," he sighed as he continued watching Parvati in the mirror.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 15th 2011, 8:28 am

Parvati's jaw dropped open as he said maybe he trusted her. "Don't even say that," She said as she continued straightening his hair. "You know that you completely trust me like all the time. Even with your life, and your hair."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 15th 2011, 8:45 am

"Of course I trust you with me life, but...this is my hair we're talking about." He stuck his tongue out at her as he laughed lightly. "Though, it's better than makeup, at least. I'll admit that much."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 15th 2011, 5:36 pm

Parvati just rolled her eyes. "You're too attached to your hair, Al." She continued to straighten little pieces of his hair, surprised at how fast she was getting this done. She knew he had shorter hair but she still expected it to take forever considering how curly his hair is.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 16th 2011, 6:15 am

"Am not. I just don't want it getting burned or messed up or something," he huffed, pouting slightly as he watched his reflection in the mirror. His hair wasn't finished yet, but already it was starting to look incredibly different.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 16th 2011, 6:40 am

"Don't worry. It won't get ruined," She told him as she rolled his eyes. "I can spray it when I am done so it stays all nice and perfect and it doesn't dry out from the heat. Calm your tits, buddy." She smiled at him in the mirror as she continued straightening his hair, already done with almost all of it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next