Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+40
Carter Wells
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
James Sirius Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Angela Braddock
Teddy Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Hugo Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Demelza Robins
Sirius Black
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angelina Johnson
Parvati Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
44 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Dean Thomas February 1st 2011, 4:45 am

Dean seriously could not believe what was happening right now. Even Dean never had a half naked girl in his dorm. "Okay, I am missing something. When did this change in you happen! And how do you expect me to believe nothing happened?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Neville Longbottom February 1st 2011, 4:47 am

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" HE ASKED WITH WIDE EYES. "NOTHING HAPPENED. DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING IN OUR DORM WHERE LIKE YOU OR SEAMUS OR RON OR HARRY COULD HAVE SEEN?!" HE ASKED WITH WIDE EYES. "YOU ARE CRAZY." HE SAID AND NEVILLE IS MAKING ME TYPE THIS IN BMK.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy February 1st 2011, 4:51 am

Audrey is almost peeing herself laughing.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas February 1st 2011, 4:51 am

Dean jumped. "Woah Neville, calm down! I'm sorry! This is all very weird to me! I mean, any other teenage boy would not have just let a girl in her panties leave without doing something! And what's more shocking is that you had that girl in your bed at all! I'm so proud."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 1st 2011, 4:59 am

*giggles*
I love you guys.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas February 1st 2011, 5:00 am

I love Devil time Smile It makes me giggle a lot.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 1st 2011, 5:03 am

Neville blinked a few times and shrugged. "How do you know we didn't do something and I just didn't tell you." It was true. He didn't tell him that they kissed because I am pretty sure they may have kissed like a total of two times.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas February 1st 2011, 5:08 am

Dean's jaw dropped and he stared at Neville like he was seeing God or something. He couldn't speak. He couldn't move.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy February 1st 2011, 5:08 am

Audrey kissed his neck.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 1st 2011, 5:13 am

Tam. Dean doesn't know thats now all that happened. Razz

Neville just nodded a few times. "Well, you seem to be having one of your moments so I am just going to get up and go and let you work through it." Neville said and jumped off and ran out of the great hall as fast as he can, snickering the whole way at the thoughts that must be going through his brain.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy February 1st 2011, 5:13 am

I know.
Audrey loves Nev for this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 1st 2011, 5:15 am

<33
BTW Tam. We need to have some Ted/Parv time soon. -nods-
And a REAL Laundry scene. JS. JS.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy February 1st 2011, 5:15 am

We do we do!!!!!!! We can do either now I guess... I'm not being productive....
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 1st 2011, 5:16 am

Okay. Well. I am having difficulty being more than one person right now and I am in 2 active scenes with parv right now soooo Ted/Parv?
Shall I post her somewhere?
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy February 1st 2011, 5:17 am

Please! I'm already on as him so that works for me!
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas February 1st 2011, 5:19 am

Dean just stared after Neville saying things like "Agrrsanojva" and "Blluuubbblleebb". He then proceeded to sit there for an hour, just staring at where Neville had disappeared to.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 1st 2011, 6:25 am

Kendra, still stomping, walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat, glaring across the hall at the pretty, pretentious Slytherin girl and ignoring the others at the table, or at least appearing to.
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  Kendra Clark February 1st 2011, 6:52 pm

Kenra wanders away, bored and yet not really needing anything to do. She recited magical history facts in her mind and sits at the Ravenclaw table, despite the girls sitting there.
Kendra Clark
Kendra Clark

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 6th 2011, 5:13 am

Lily Evans wrote:Lily walks in silence, keeping her nose buried in the scarf even though it kind of tickles a bit because it's warm and soft and the more she sniffs it, the better it smells to her. If she ever meets a House Elf, she'll have to ask him or her what they've changed about their laundry detergent. It's easier, she realises, to bear Potter's company when that company is silent. Hmm, maybe next time she runs into Sirius she'll tell him that she can give Potter a chance in the barest sense of tolerating his presence if he ever becomes a mute. She trudges up the steps, cold and hungry, her knees stinging almost constantly now, intent only on the warmth of the indoors and a hot meal. Before she can reach the door for herself, he's ahead of her and holding it open with that goofy gesture and cocky smirk and Lily sighs and the ridiculousness of him as she passes through. She pauses and there's a moment of weirdness; usually their conversations end with either her storming off leaving him behind to nurse his wounds and his wounded ego, or with him running for his life from her wrath. There's none of that right now. It's just sort of neutral. Or like they've just reached the end of a date. Lily has to force herself not to snort aloud at that. Yeah, a truly awful date. Somewhere between her intention of taking his scarf off and no longer touching it ever now that she's inside and it's no longer necessary, and that actually happening, Lily forgets that the scarf doesn't belong to her. "I'm going to dinner," she finally says, turning and walking on to the Great Hall without another word to him, still absently smelling his scarf as she goes.

It's a shame Lily didn't muse about it being a terrible date out loud, James would have loved to hear her think of their little misadventure as a date. James meets her eyes, wondering what she's thinking, until she finally speaks up that she's headed to dinner. He lets the door slam shut behind him, sealing out the wind and increasing snow as he follows her across the entry hall. His long legs catch up to her in a few steps, and he's walking by her side once again, glancing at her out of the side of his vision. "What a coincidence, as am I." That same smirk is still present on his face as he follows her to the doors of the Great Hall, taking a glance around to see if any of the Marauders are in here eating yet. He's soon distracted though at the sight of Lily's nose still buried in his scarf, despite the fact that it's quite warm and nice inside the castle. He laughs briefly, motioning toward his scarf which she still possesses. "You know, if you really want to keep it, I suppose we could work some kind of arrangement out."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 6th 2011, 5:34 am

Lily keeps heading for Gryffindor table, not wanting to encourage any further contact or conversation or even mere coexistence right now. She stops dead, though, when Potter gestures to her scarf and mentions something about arrangements for her keeping it. She stares at him, her nose coming out of the folds of fabric as she looks up. "What?" Then it registers. It's not her scarf at all, but his, and she really does not need to be touching it anymore. She rips it from around her neck and tosses it back at him. "I don't want it," she says coldly, her eyes turning towards the house table to try and find Gideon or someone to sit with. Hopefully at least someone with only one space next to them, so she could be free of Potter for at least a little while.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 6th 2011, 5:45 am

James can only grin and chuckle fondly as she throws it at him as if it is the most repulsive piece of fabric she's ever touched in her life. Funny how she seemed quite content with it just a moment ago. "Could have fooled me." Not to be put off, he followed her toward the table, fully intending on sitting beside her for dinner. Unfortunately, she did manage to locate a seat that only had space for one, but no matter. He walked past her once she sat, continuing on down to the end of the table where he quickly made a u-turn and came back up the other side, taking the seat across from her. "Thought for a moment we weren't going to get the pleasure of dinner together after our wonderful afternoon. No need to worry though, Evans, I've solved the problem." He laughed, picking up a dinner roll from the basket, his eyes skimming the table to see what else looked good.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 6th 2011, 5:53 am

Lily let's out a strangled little sound of fury at James' crack about her wanting the scarf. Why was it always him? Why did he always have to challenge her? Couldn't he just let it go? Just once is all she's asking, really. "Good riddance," she mutters, letting out a sigh of relief as she spots a single space and he continues on alone. But no, she's spoken too soon and just as she's pouring herself a nice goblet of pumpkin juice and perusing the dinner selection, he appears across from her. "And I was so hungry, too," she sighs, staring mournfully at the lasagna.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 6th 2011, 6:00 am

James smirks, yet again, and pushes the dish of lasagna toward her as he notices her eyes resting on it. "What, afraid you'll get a bit of sauce on your chin? Promise I won't laugh. Or wipe it off with a mallet, like you'd do to me." James got busy spearing a mountain of roast beef and dropping it onto his plate, dousing it in a dark red steak sauce before slicing it up and digging in. He had to load up on some protein, get ready for the hard practices tomorrow and the big game coming up soon, but that's not to say he probably doesn't eat like this all the time. He is a rapidly growing sixteen year old boy, after all.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 6th 2011, 6:34 am

Lily wrinkles her nose. "That's disgusting. This is why I was mourning the impending loss of my appetite; watching you eat is enough to put most anyone off their food," she chastises, averting her eyes from that monstrous pile of meat on his plate and muttering something about how differently her afternoon might have gone if she'd only thought to stick her mallet in her robe pocket before leaving the dorm. She can't deny the growling of her tummy, though, so she takes a dinner roll and rips little chunks off, popping them into her mouth as she studiously looks anywhere but directly across from her.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 6th 2011, 6:43 am

"Well pardon me if a hungry boy's got to eat." Not minding to much the fact that she didn't watch him eating, which if she did even James would find a bit odd, he continued to thoroughly enjoy his dinner, adding on a scoop of green beans after most of the roast beef was gone. Spearing through six or eight or ten of them, he lifted them slightly from his plate en route to his mouth when he paused, glancing over at Lily. "One roll isn't going to stop your stomach from fussing at you, you know. But don't let me tell you. I'll just let your hungry stomach complain to you all night after this." He shrugged, looking back down at his forkfull of green beans and eating them. The house elves really did make the best green beans, not that he'd ever tells his mother that hers weren't quite as good.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next