Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+8
Penelope Rosier
Padma Patil
Abigail Greene
Romilda Vane
Lucian Bole
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Main Street - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 8:52 am

she shuddered a bit "gross..." When Paul offered to listen to her she looked up at him in surprise "why would you want to listen to my problems? I'm just a stupid girl who trusted too much. You hardly know me..." she trailed off sadly. Truthfully, she felt extremely at ease with Paul and part of her wanted to just let out her anger, talk to SOMEONE. She just didn't want that person to feel like they needed to bear her burdens as well, especially when she had only met them once. "this is crazy" she looked at him and laughed nervously
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 9:08 am

Paul shrugged and looked at her. "Sure, I hardly know you. If you don't want to tell me, it's fine. Just figured you might want to let it all out. I usually talk to Captain Jimbo- someone. I have friends to tell things to when I'm down and it helps sometimes." He reached down and stacked up the boxes on top of each other, piling up the bags in a somewhat more logical sort of pile, arranging them in some kind of order that made sense to him and probably no one else in the world because that's just what he does.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 9:21 am

Penny nodded absently. "It's just...one minute you think you're flying high, you have the perfect life, and the next your entire world comes crashing down on you. I loved him, I did. I trusted him, even when he would visit Tam, even after he admitted kissing her while we were together. Something just changed in him and he became this horrible jerk who i don't even know anymore. He slept with Tam, snogged another girl and then broke up with me. I thought he felt the same way about me that I did about him but apparently not. He was just so cruel the way he ended it. All I wanted was the truth. I was blunt with him the way you said to be and he just sneered at me like I was some stupid little bitch not worth his time." she shook her head and her eyes shot up to Paul as she realized she had just started rambling about her break up "Sorry...didn't mean to just explode on you like that..." she gave him a meek smile
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 9:31 am

"Don't worry about it. You needed to get it out and you did. Better now?" He reached into one of the bags and dug around a little, pulling a few things halfway out before dropping them back in. Finally he pulled out a small bag from Honeydukes and handed it to Penny. "Here, Alex will never miss them. She only bought it because it was my money she was spending."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 9:38 am

Penny nodded "thanks for listening...I feel really at ease talking to you so thanks." she laughed a little, hands still a little shaky remembering Marcus' parting words to her. she pushed the thoughts out of her mind for now, trying to focus on Paul. When he handed her the sweets she smiled at him "you're sweet, thanks" and laughed when he said Alex had only bought them to spend Paul's money "Alex sounds like a piece of work" she grinned and took a small bite of the chocolate
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 9:57 am

"Sure." He shrugged again. He does that a lot, apparently. "She's... something, alright. She definitely knows how to get what she wants from people. Master manipulator." Paul reached over and took one of the chocolates from the bag and popped it into his own mouth, settling to sit back on the bench comfortably, shoving over some boxes to make more room for Penny. Ashley is really distracted and Ange went to bed, so this is pausing now until later. Yep.

[PAUSED.]
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann August 3rd 2010, 10:56 am