Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Street

+8
Penelope Rosier
Padma Patil
Abigail Greene
Romilda Vane
Lucian Bole
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Main Street - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Nikki Orwell May 12th 2010, 4:35 am

Nikki let herself be pulled after Fred.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 12:16 am

Draco walked down the street peering into store windows. He didn't see anything that screamed Pansy at him but then he saw it. He walked into the store and the door closed behind him with a little tinkle.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 12:20 am

He walked out of the store with a smug little smile and a small bag tucked into the pockets of his robes. Slowly he meandered down the street and decided to stop in the clothing store to see if there was a nice dress he could get her to take her out for a surprise dinner in.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 12:29 am

Draco walked back around and headed into The Hog's Head for a drink.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 4:55 am

Draco overheard some 3rd years talking and the mention of Pansy Parkinson in the hospital wing sent him running towards the castle.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 8:33 am

Andrew walked down the street, carrying a large, thin box in his right hand. He walked into a nearby shop. Then after a moment, he walked back out without it. He took a deep breath and decided that it was for the best, and walked back to Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole June 5th 2010, 3:02 am

Colin walked down main street, then stood outside the door of Madame Puddifoot's. It looked sickly pink even from here. Ah, well, some things must be endured.
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 5th 2010, 3:04 am

Milli walked down the street and saw Colin waiting by Madam Puddifoot's. She ambled down to stand next to him without saying a word.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole June 5th 2010, 3:05 am

"Ready to go in?" Colin asked, smiling at Milli.
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 5th 2010, 3:06 am

Milli just smiles, grabs his hand, and pushes open the door to Madam Puddifoot's, which looked, to her anyway, excuricatingly pink.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Greene July 19th 2010, 4:09 am

Abby walks down the street, chatting with Padma . "So, where do you want to go first? I wouldn't mind popping into the bookstore quickly - I've misplaced my Potions textbook and need a new one."
Abigail Greene
Abigail Greene
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil July 19th 2010, 4:11 am

"That sounds fine to me," Padma said, looking at Honeyduke's as they pass it. "The library is completely out of interesting books to read, I think I need some new books too!" She smiled, then walked towards the bookstore.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil July 19th 2010, 6:14 am

Back on main street, Padma raised her eyebrows. "Well, that's a little bit interesting. Where to now, my liege?" She grinned, then added, "And if he doesn't remember my TWIN, who went out with him for a while, then psh, not worth my time. At all."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Greene July 19th 2010, 6:15 am

"Ugh, that guy's got real nerve. Trent, or whatever. I can't even remember." Abigail stopped walking and turned to Padma, smiling and carrying her sweets and books. "Listen, I've had a lot of fun, but I think I'm going to head back. I'm pretty tired."
Abigail Greene
Abigail Greene
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil July 19th 2010, 6:16 am

"Ehh, true. I probably should, too." She grinned. "Off to the common room we go!" She pointed her wand in front of her like a sword, then giggled and said, "I don't think I have the energy to act like Sir Cadogen anymore." And off they walk to the Ravenclaw Common Room.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 7:56 am

Penny had only meant to run out to the grounds, but in her anger and desperation she realized she had ended up in Hogsmeade. she wrapped her arms around herself and kept her head down, sniffling a little. she couldn't believe her relationship had come to that, that abrupt end. When had it all started going downhill for them? When had Marcus become such an ass? she walked over to the side of a building and leaned against it, pulling her jacket tighter around her to keep out the night air
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 8:08 am

Paul makes his way through Hogsmeade with a bunch of packages in his arms, most of them belonging to Alex who was too lazy and sly to carry her own purchases. Unforunately, she and Max had given him the slip and he was stuck looking for them so they could head home now that it had gotten dark. He rounded a corner quickly and ran into someone near the wall, dumping all the bags and boxes onto the ground and nearly losing his own balance in the process. "Great good Merlin and all that is holy..." he mumbled as he reached down to pick up all the scattered items. "Sorry." He didn't glance up yet, too aggravated at Alex and annoyed at having dropped all this stuff which would certainly be difficult to arrange in his arms again to carry home.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 8:13 am

Penny let out a gasp of shock as she was knocked to the ground. "Dammit watch where you're-Paul?" she looked up at the boy in front of her, noticing he looked slightly familiar. She wondered why he had so many packages and stood up, trying to help him pick them all up off the ground. "Why do you have so many packages with you? did you go on a shopping spree?" she couldn't help but laugh a little even in her current mood
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 8:23 am

He finally glanced up as the stranger said his name and he realized she looked familiar. But how did he know her... oh! That girl from Hogwarts the other day... what was her name? Quarter? Dime? Dollah dollah bills? Ah, Penny. That was it. He sighed at her question. "Alex. She can't seem to be bothered to carry her own things." He shrugged and looked up at her as he took a box from her hands. "You alright? I didn't hit you that hard, did I?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 8:27 am

she shook her head, "no don't worry about it. Alex huh?" she smiled a little "do you want some help carrying some of that stuff? not like i have anything better to do" she mumbled the last part to herself. "So Alex went on a shopping spree and dumped you with the stuff? typical girl" she smiled a little more
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 8:30 am

"Actually, I think Max bought more than she did. It was just her idea for me to carry it all. I've no clue where they are," he said a little irritably, glancing around the darkening streets as the street lamps popped on one at a time. He adjusted his grip on some of the items, rearranging a few boxes and eventually just sighing and dumping them all onto a bench nearby. He turned to look at Penny who was behind him, noticing she looked a little more than distraught and her eyes were a bit puffy, nose a little pinker than it should be. "You sure you're good?"
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 8:35 am

She nodded and rubbed at one of her eyes lightly, sighing. "Just a REALLY rough day." she bit her bottom lip self-consciously. "I broke up with my boyfriend just a bit ago. It er...didn't go so well..." she sat down on the bench next to some of the packages Paul had set down. "So Max likes shopping too?" she tried to change the subject a little to quickly, trying to laugh off her problems
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 8:38 am

"Oh, that sucks." Paul didn't say much else about it, because he felt a bit awkward and wasn't keen on talking about relationships and whatnot with emotional teenage girls. He was secretly glad Alex didn't exactly come to him to talk about relationships, except that one deep conversation they had about Dean. Dean and his winter coat sleeves. "Max just likes buying stuff, using it once, and then forgetting he owns it. Except this one dead lizard he has. The tail is crumbling off and everything, but he loves that stupid disgusting lizard." He shook his head, trying not to laugh too much.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 8:43 am

she nodded. "Mhmm" she was lost in thought for a moment. Of course he didn't want to hear about her problems, she was just a stupid girl who let herself get hurt. It took her a moment to realize he had continued talking to her about Max and she shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts and pay attention to what he was saying. "A dead lizard? really?" she grimaced a little "That's kind of really disgusting..." she couldn't help but laugh a little with him though
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 3rd 2010, 8:47 am

"Yeah, he wanted to sprinkle the crumbs on his salad once. Luckily he lost the thing before that happened." Paul shivered a bit in disgust at the memory before he glanced over at Dollah Dollah Billls Penny. She seemed really distracted. "Hey, do you... do you need to talk about something?" Inwardly he almost cursed himself for asking about relationship drama. He was no good at that sort of stuff, but sometimes all people needed to do was say things out loud so they could move on. That's silly, what am I writing, Paul's a dude, they don't think like that. "I can't add anything of use, but I guess I could listen." He shrugged, presenting her the opportunity if she wanted it.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next