Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+27
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Andromeda Black
Alice Prewett
Narcissa Black
Daphne Greengrass
John Applemuncher- Inact
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Nikki Orwell
Teddy Lupin
Romilda Vane
Ravenclaw Mod
Peter Pan
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Cormac McLaggen
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Tristan Raksha
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Demelza Robins
31 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Apple Trees - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 4:25 am

Regulus leans against the tree, plucking a juicy red apple off the branch and tossing it back and forth between his hands absentmindedly, smiling to himself about Viktor.

-cue Fabian-

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 4:31 am

Fabian walked down to the apple trees, looking... to pick... apples. Because, really, what else would you do with an apple tree. He reached up to grab an apple and stopped when he saw another boy there. "Oh, hello," he said. "I'm Fabian. Who're you?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 4:34 am

Regulus sees the extremely good looking blonde walk down to the trees, sinking his teeth into the apple as he eyed him hungrily. NO! BRAIN! STOP IT! He nearly chokes on his apple when he introduces himself, and promptly bursts out laughing. "Er, I'm sorry- did you just say your name was Fabian?" he says through fits of laughter, positive that this school only had one Fabian and therefore this had to be Mr. Straight As A Ruler Who Just Likes To Picture Sexy Men Naked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 4:39 am

Fabian's eyebrows shot upwards in surprise at the boy's chuckling. "I'm sorry, are you laughing at my name?" he said, mock-hurt, with his hand on his heart. "I'm hurt, really. I hardly know you and you're laughing at my name. Which is rather unfair as I don't know yours and can therefore not laugh at it in turn."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 4:41 am

Regulus forces himself to stop laughing. "No- no- it's just- I've heard about you, before, is all," he said, still chortling to himself. "I'm Regulus. Regulus Black," he said, blushing slightly at his inability to hold back his laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 4:47 am

Regulus... Where have I heard that name before? Fabian wondered. He shook off his inability to remember and looked at Regulus. "Oh, well then. Nice to meet you, Regulus. And, may I ask, where have you heard of me?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 4:51 am

"I- I believe you know a friend of mine," he said, still chuckling. "Viktor Krum. He mentioned you this morning," he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 4:55 am

Fabian's smile faded and he paled a bit. "Oh. So you're, uh... THAT Regulus..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well, this is uncomfortable... Viktor's a nice guy, you know..." he backed up slowly. "Excuse me for a minute as I go bash my head against a tree." he then proceeded to whack his forehead against the trunk of an apple tree.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 5:03 am

Regulus bursts out laughing again and pulls Fabian away from the tree by the back of his shirt. "Relax, I don't bite," he said with a smile, silently adding that he'd much rather be the one being bitten. "And yes, Viktor is a nice guy. He was terribly amused when he told me about your lovely conversation. I didn't believe him when he said there was a guy out there more awkward than me, but I must say you have me beat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 10th 2010, 5:06 am

Regulus Black wrote:Regulus sees the extremely good looking blonde walk down to the trees, sinking his teeth into the apple as he eyed him hungrily. NO! BRAIN! STOP IT!

[OMR! YOU HORMONAL TEENAGE BOY! YOU HAVE NO SELF CONTROL! I HAVE NO CHECKED OUT ANYONE JUST SO YOU KNOW....yet]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 5:07 am

[LIAR! CEDRIC? AND DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T CHECK OUT FABIAN! BESIDES, I'M A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD BOY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT MY GOD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 10th 2010, 5:09 am

[I DIDN'T CHECK EITHER OUT! I JUST POLISHED HIS BROOM BECAUSE IT WAS FALLING APART -runs off-]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 5:10 am

"Oh. Well then," Fabian said with a roll of his eyes. "Nice to know that my embarrassment makes you feel better about yourself. How much did he tell you, exactly?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 5:13 am

[Viktor post somewhere and I'll have Reg show]

Regulus chuckled. "The important bits. I can't say I blame you, he's delicious, isn't he?" he says with a smirk, laughing inwardly at Mr. Straight As A Rubber Ruler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 5:21 am

Fabian immediately blushed heavily and coughed, obviously uncomfortable. "No. Not at all. In the slightest. At all. I mean-- maybe-- for you, that is. Not for me. Definitely not me. I don't... I just... I don't bend that way."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha May 10th 2010, 5:22 am

[DJINN IS UPSET WITH REGULUS BLACK AND WOULD LIKE HIM TO KNOW THAT HE DOES NOT APPRECIATE REG LOOKING AT OTHRE BOYS EVEN THOUGH FABIAN IS SEXERFUL. And he just smacked me. GODS ABOVE AND BELOW DJINN LEAVE ME ALOOOONE -runs off-]
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 10th 2010, 5:29 am

-posted at Lily's tree-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 5:30 am

"Of course not," he said, his eyes twinkling with amusement. He's really tempted to irritate the shit out of this guy merely to see how awkward he can make him feel, and is feeling rather Slytherin-like and decides to continue. "So, you obviously weren't thinking about those muscular arms and luscious lips, no? And of course you weren't wondering if he has the abs and pecs to match the arms. He does, by the way," he says, trying to keep a straight face.

[-is feeling evil-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 10th 2010, 5:33 am

[-dies- I LOVE YOU!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 5:38 am

Fabian, growing redder by the minute, but from awkwardness, embarrassment, or anger, he couldn't tell. He managed to keep a straight face and clear voice as he was bombarded by Viktor images that he apparently didn't want. "No. No. I don't-- didn't. And I won't." he clears his throat and draws himself up to his fullest height. He wasn't going to be intimidated by this--this BOY! Fabian Prewett was a man, yes sir, and he was going to act like it and not have awkward mental images! Yes he will!

[EEEEVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLL.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 5:42 am

[ILY CISSA]

Regulus grins widely at his obvious discomfort. "Oh, relax, I said I don't bite. Go ahead and look all you want- you're definitely not the only guy who can't help himself. I mean, I know you've seen that ass! Though, it's much better without the clothes on it. Not to mention his- well, I'll leave that bit to your imagination," he said, impressed with his own ability to not die of laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 10th 2010, 5:47 am

[This is not realistic...if Viktor talked about Reg that way he would need to leave immediately to polish his broom...just saying]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 10th 2010, 5:47 am

Fabian, in the most manly and mature way in the history of EVER turns away from Regulus, shoves his index fingers in his ears and shouts "LALALA~ OH, WHOOPS, SORRY. I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY SINGING. LA LA LA!" he says, pointedly and hopes the red in his face is fading a bit. It isn't. In fact, he looks rather odd, like a singing tomato, really. And Cissa rather enjoys this mental image and Fabian's amazing maturity and ability to cope with his denial.

[VIKTOR IS A HORNY MOTHERFUCKER.]

Last edited by Fabian Prewett on May 10th 2010, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 5:48 am

[That's true...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 10th 2010, 5:52 am

Regulus bursts out in hysterical laughter and decides he has pushed this poor guy far enough. "Relax, I'm only messing with you," he manages to choke out between his laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next