Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sassybaskets the Ferocious, Apple Loving Hungarian Horntail

4 posters

Go down

Sassybaskets the Ferocious, Apple Loving Hungarian Horntail Empty Sassybaskets the Ferocious, Apple Loving Hungarian Horntail

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 9:50 am

Sassybaskets the giant Hungarian Horntail descended onto the green field of Hogwarts grounds. This looked like a nice feeding ground for the next rest of ever. He stomped in a circle, casing the joint, casually ripping screaming students to shreds beneath his gratuitously clawed and fabulously manicured toes. The great Sassybaskets, last of the old space dragons, had arrived here to feast and drink and - hot damn those looked like some delicious apples over in the distance. Suddenly, Sassybaskets the Great was taken back to his days as a dragon cub.

Those were the days... Days of terrorizing the local children (and eating them). Days of setting the countryside on fire, and burninating all the people. And, of course, days of eating the delicious apples of his Albanian home. He liked them slightly roasted, slathered in childsauce with a side of hippogryff toasted crisp. He devoured them dipped in boiled acromantula venom, next to mashed giant squid. Most of all, he loved eating them perched on his mother's lap, delightedly charring every adorable woodland creature who dared dart across his clearing, seeking to be reunited with family members on the other side. Once, he boiled an entire lake until it evaporated and left a crater in the earth where Sassy would store his apples like a squirrel. Then real squirrels started eating his apples so he killed them and ate them. They tasted faintly of apple.

And then tragedy struck. Sassybasket's great mother, Susan, was brought down by a certain Bard of Dale, curiously assisted by thirteen dwarves and an invisible hobbit. To this day, Susan's bones are erected in the Chicago Field Museum as "Sue" the tragically mistitled T-Rex. Sassy made a mental note to go burn the museum to the ground later.

Since then, Sassy has ever taken joy in apples, remembering the good days past and his large and e'er growing collection of hilariously posed burned squirrels. He stomps again on the beautiful, freshly mown, dew speckled grass of Hogwarts Grounds, effectively ripping out a good chunk of it with his great taloned feet and scattering dirt and worms and Blast Ended Skrewts across the remaining grass which wasn't actually grass anymore, but a mat of charred and crisped students. Oh look, there were apple trees here. Perfect.

Back to top Go down

Sassybaskets the Ferocious, Apple Loving Hungarian Horntail Empty Re: Sassybaskets the Ferocious, Apple Loving Hungarian Horntail

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 9:55 am

You should know. We were just read this over Skype..And all of us died laughing.

please don't eat me
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Sassybaskets the Ferocious, Apple Loving Hungarian Horntail Empty Re: Sassybaskets the Ferocious, Apple Loving Hungarian Horntail

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 3rd 2010, 9:55 am

I LOVE YOU. SO. DAMN. MUCH!!!! <3 <33

-feeds soem stupid people aka that one chick named after a tree for Sassybaskets to eat-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 10:11 am

Sassy turned his head slowly and stared directly into Dean's black, black soul. Now that was some true Thug Aim. Man that brotha was from da HOOD. He decided to speak a language this dark chocolate brotha would understand. "Excuse me, I speak jive," he cleared his throat, accidentally dislodging some fire and burning Dean until he was even blacker than he usually is. "Oops."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 10:13 am

SASSYBASKETS.
Can you teach me the oh-so-powerful language known as jive?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 10:18 am

Dean gets his swag on. "Yo brotha, watch where you be spitting dat flame homeboy!" He fist bumps his chest twice then holds out the peace sign.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive June 3rd 2010, 10:19 am

OMR! Airplane?! I might love you... whoever you are.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 10:26 am

"Yo, you know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em." Sassybaskets swaggered on back a bit and put a hat on, sideways, like a mofo. Admittedly, he spoke a bit different of a jive dialect than this spectacularly black man, but luckily subtitles appeared in thin air. Like magic. "EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE," they said.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 3rd 2010, 10:33 am

TEAM SASSYBASKETS FTW

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 10:42 am

Dean is a pimp. He walks with a limp. "It's time iz be goin ta da mutha lan. I ain't been dair in 450 years. Can i hitch a ride witchoo?" He purses his huge black man lips and did the gangsta lean.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 10:49 am

Sassy the Great tires of this black nonsense. He made a face which said, in no uncertain terms, "I am disinclined to continue speech in this ridiculous silly-language of yours, and now wish to find all of the apples. If you continue your shenanigans, I will devour you and your blackness, which is very black." He nodded smartly and stalked off, yelling "THE TOWER? THE TOWER? RAPUNZEL!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 10:55 am

"Aiiight man. Peace out ma home skillet! Fo shizzle mah nizzle baby bizzle, shiz nit fo' sho!" He held out another peace sign, then limped away with his pimp cane while playing them gangsta tunes on his huge boom box.

Last edited by Dean Thomas on June 4th 2010, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 1:06 pm

Sassybaskets wrote:...and burninating all the people.

In their thatched roof cottages! THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!

Also, it seems that the ongoing stugle between apples and non-apples isn't restricted to this cosmos. As not only a dragon but a space dragon, you have made this apparent. Perhaps in Buckbeaks travels in Hagrid's Interstellar Cabin [which I belive were akin to Dr. Who's] we have cross paths before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down