Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+27
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Andromeda Black
Alice Prewett
Narcissa Black
Daphne Greengrass
John Applemuncher- Inact
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Nikki Orwell
Teddy Lupin
Romilda Vane
Ravenclaw Mod
Peter Pan
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Cormac McLaggen
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Tristan Raksha
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Demelza Robins
31 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Apple Trees - Page 40 Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 24th 2010, 1:03 am

[I'll be right back. I have to get a shower. *flail*]

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 24th 2010, 1:04 am

[no worries love! *noms breakfast* ~flails~]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 24th 2010, 2:04 am

"Hmm. Well, I wouldn't want to get trapped on that island. I definitely wouldn't fancy going anywhere near those Dementors either." Kingsley's seen them at the Ministry before. He knows all about them. What a sad memory they dredge up...that poor bird never had a chance against the glass...nah, that isn't his worst memory. "And no," He reached up and plucked an apple off the tree, handing it to her. "I don't think bananas would do much damage. Watermelon definitely would though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 24th 2010, 2:12 am

Mya dies laughing. Poor bird. It's ok though - Molly's worst memory is the time she had a silencing charm on her for half a day.

"You won't get stuck on that island! Like, no way! You're way too great a guy to end up there." She takes the apple with a grateful smile. "Thanks!" She takes a bite, contemplating the distance between her short arms and the apples as she chews and swallows, savouring the taste. "Ooh - good apples!" She pulls out her wand and summons an apple from high above her head, somehow managing to catch it even with the wand still in her hand and putting it at the base of the tree to start a collection for pie. She smirks slightly. "What? I'm a witch, not an invalid! Just because I can't reach it, doesn't mean I can't get it! Besides, I always worry with apple trees - is it going to be like in the Wizard of Oz? I don't want to, like, stick my hand up there and grab an apple, only to have the tree smack my hand! That would hurt! Bark is super scratchy sometimes!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 24th 2010, 2:23 am

Kingsley can definitely see how that would be a terrible memory for Molly.

Kingsley laughs. "You have to watch out for those trees- they can be a bit nasty. Especially that Whomping Willow. Even I don't go near that thing. It's easy to freeze it, but I don't see the point." He starts to help with collecting apples to add to the pile. "Wizard of Oz is a good book. I haven't seen the muggle movie of it yet, though I want to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 24th 2010, 2:33 am

Molly is so traumatized she may need a hug.

Molly's eyes widen. "You haven't? Oh, well, you totally should. I can show you sometime, if you like. It's still great even though it's, like, super old now." She starts collecting more apples herself, nomming on the one Kingsley picked for her and chattering away in between mouthfuls. Because she is not a pig. *looks pointedly at the non-ginger Prewetts.* "The Whomping Willow is just weird. I wonder who even thought it was a good idea to put it there? It's not exactly safe. Then again, neither are moving staircases and Forbidden Forests when you think about it. Honestly, though, who went to the nursery one day and thought 'Oh, hey, see that tree there, the one that looks like it's into domestic violence? That'd be great for my school, where a bunch of kids go. Ring that one up for me!'? Whatever. Unless it's, like, just a big old distraction and if you get close enough you'll discover the entrance to some underground society where garden gnomes are the overlords of all! Or something like that."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 24th 2010, 2:44 am

*Kingsley gives her a hug because he doesn't want her to stay traumatized*

"I'd love to watch it with you." Kingsley smiles and puts some more apples on the pile. "I'm not really sure why the tree was put there...but then again it's hard to tell why half the stuff around this school is here. It definitely seems like it'd be a good thing to use as a distraction. Maybe there's a secret pathway down there that just happens to lead to the Shrieking Shack and is used by a werewolf and his friends. Hey, you never know, what with all that happens around this school."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 24th 2010, 2:53 am

Molly feels better... but just in case, maybe he ought to hug her a little more.

"Oh really? Awesome! My siblings are, like, so over that movie! I still love it though," she admits with an unabashed shrug. Hey, she likes what she likes, and everyone else can just deal with it because she's not about to go changing it to keep everyone else happy. She nods seriously as Kingsley continues about the Willow. "I'm telling you - garden gnome overlords. They're probably plotting to lay siege to the castle as we speak!"
She summons another apple and drops it on the top of their little pile. It rolls off and away. "Ooh, Shiny Red Apple!" She chases it across a busy street. Well, no, not really. Luckily for Molly, there are no busy streets at Hogwarts, so she just chases it across the ground a little and picks it up, dusting it off and putting it back on the pile with a little more care this time around.
[I couldn't resist...]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 24th 2010, 3:06 am

Kingsley's fine with that. He gives good hugs too, though not as good as Remus. I had them test it. Remus' hugs are definitely better.

Kingsley doesn't think the garden gnome overlords will be very successful- but they can try all they want. He watches her chase the apple and is glad that there aren't any busy streets around here. What if she just did that and got ran over? Not that he'd let that happen anyway. Cause he'd save her of course. He chuckles and carefully adds a few more apples to the pile. "That one almost got away from you."

[I have to go. Dad's home and we're going out shopping again. Blah. I have no clue as to when we'll be back, but I'll try and get on after dinner then. And I'll likely be on for most of the night. Probably have to wait till dad goes to sleep at some point and then come back. Never know with him. yep yep. I love you lots and lots and lots!!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 24th 2010, 3:16 am

Oh jeez - Hermione is smirking away because she gets the best hugs and Molly is just rolling her eyes and telling Hermione that at least she doesn't have to put out for someone to want to hug her... it's going to be one of those rare moments where they don't get along.

Molly giggles and shakes her head playfully at the wayward apple. "I don't know what that crazy little apple was thinking! Resistance is futile - escape, like, impossible! It's like this little guy doesn't even know how good he has it! What an honour it is to go into a Molly Prewett pie. Because I make totally awesome pies. I hear Viktor does, too, which is pretty cool. I like how Viktor just sort of does stuff he wants and doesn't care what other people think... well, anyone would have to be like, totally barking mad to try and laugh at him for knitting and baking and stuff, but whatever. It's still cool."

[Ok love. I have to run out and do boring, crappy stuff like pay rent. Boo. But I should be back by the time you are, and I'll be in and out all day! LOVE YOU! xxoo]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 25th 2010, 2:47 am

Remus thinks that's ridiculous. Cause he'd give Hermione hugs anytime she wants them. He also would like to point out that he doesn't think his hugs are all that good and that we're all delusional. Kingsley kicked him for me.

"What a silly apple. He has no idea how lucky he is." Kingsley grins. "Viktor is pretty awesome. He has some rather neat duck slippers too. They quack. I'm really glad that we're in the same dorm." Plus it always smells good in there. Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 2:53 am

Molly and Hermione forgot what they were being snippy about and had a good giggle at Kingsley kicking Remus. These two are kind of a bad influence on each other sometimes.

Molly's eyes widen and she drops her wand arm, turning to stare at Kingsley. "Duck slippers? Slippers that are ducks? That actually quack? I mean, they actually go, like, quack quack quack?" [Yes, she made the actual duck noises. You go, Mol.]
She grins broadly. "THAT IS AWESOME!" She just bets their dorm smells fantastic and manly as she summons another apple and drops it on the pile. "Oh wow, that's, like, Apple Mountain! I think I've got enough for, like, five pies now!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 25th 2010, 3:00 am

Remus heads to the emo corner and eats nummy chocolate ALL BY HIMSELF, because everyone laughed at him.

"They do. Quack, I mean." Kingsley grins, impressed by Molly's awesomesausomepossum duck noises. He looks down at the really huge pile of apples. "I do believe you could make five pies from all these."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 3:11 am

Hermione abandons ship and runs over to cuddle Remus and steal... er, share his chocolate!

[sorry things are slow, my net is being a total bitch!]

Molly nods, grinning, and glances at her watch. Much as she wants to stay... she should probably get moving on those apple pies if she wants them done before midnight She conjures a bag and loads all the apples into them. "Well, I suppose I should be going," she says, with a slightly disappointed air. Then she moves to take the sweater off. "Oh, here, you want this back now?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 25th 2010, 3:24 am

Remus will still share his chocolate...but no hugs. Yet. Not until he feels like it, cause his leg hurts from being kicked.

[that's alright!!! I'm a bit slow here too. *tries to fix your internet*]

Kingsley nods as she makes ready to leave. As she moves to take the sweater off he touches her shoulder lightly and shakes his head. "No, it's okay. It's chillier now so you'll need it, and I don't want you to catch cold. I'll be fine."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 3:32 am

Hermione is pouting. She's not used to being denied cuddles. Alecto just suggested she take her shirt off....

[I *hope* my net is back now... *gives it a warning glare*]

Molly smiles softly, touched by his concern. "Thanks. I know it's your favourite, so I'll, like, take good care of it and get it back to you soon."
She picks up the bag of apples and just sort of stands there for a few moments, in that awkward dance of 'do I hug you goodbye or what?' before she flushes lightly and turns away.

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1527

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40