Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+3
Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Apple Trees Empty The Apple Trees

Post  Lily Evans August 12th 2011, 6:58 am

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Apple Trees Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 12:13 am

This is Dom posting since Teddy is so damn demanding.

Dominique skipped onto the grounds, used her wand to summon an apple from the tree, and then sat down and started to eat it. Word.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 12:15 am

I am not demanding. I just wanted you to hurry up.

Teddy was just walking along when he spotted Dom sitting under an apple tree. "What did that apple ever do to you?" He asked her, since she appeared to be eating rather furiously.

Last edited by Teddy Lupin on September 12th 2011, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 12:17 am

Dominique was not eating the apple furiously. Rubbish. "It looked nice and juicy. That's what it did," she replied, giving the apple a look and deciding she didn't really want it anymore. So what does she do? She lightly tosses it so that it hits Teddy. How sweet of her. "All yours now," she grinned when it lightly hit him.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 12:21 am

Lucy, having chosen to take rest in that particular tree several branches above Dom, was startled when an apple was taken from just underneath her without so much as a word towards her. Of course, this may have just been due to the fact that the many branches and leaves concealed her, but she soon dropped to the ground in a very ungraceful manner and brushed herself off. "Well excuse me," she said, as if she had been miffed. "But I thought that, generally, when cousins saw one another, they liked to say 'hello.' Especially when they haven't seen each other in, like, two bajillion years!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 12:23 am

Parvati had been going for a nice little stroll when she spotted Teddy. She walked over to him, smiling brightly. "Hey Teddy!" She said with a wide smile before glancing over at the other girl. "Hi, I'm Parvati."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 12:25 am

All of a sudden, Teddy was hit in the chest with a half eaten apple and Lucy dropped from a tree. It was a lot to take in at once. "Lucy. I didn't see you up there. How are ya?" He asked, giving Dom a dirty look. It was then that Parvati walked up to join them. "Hi, Parv." He said, turning to smile at her. "This is Dom and Lucy." He said, pointing them each out in turn.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 12:29 am

Parvati smiled at the other two girls and gave them a small wave. "Hey!" She said with a wide smile before glancing back at Teddy. "So are you guys just throwing apples at each other for him and jumping out of threes?" She asked as she cocked her head slightly to the side.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 12:29 am

Dom gave Teddy an innocent look before letting out a small shriek. "Lucy!" she said excitedly, moving to hug her cousin. "You've been sitting up there this whole time? I would have said hi to you as soon as I saw you," she said. "I mean, I say hi to the important people in my life," she said seriously. Funny how her and Teddy never say hi. Huh. He must not be important. She glanced over when another girl joined them and recognized her instantly because they're in the same year and same house. "Yeah, hi Parvati," she said with a kind smile. Dom can so be nice.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 12:32 am

Teddy frowned at Dom, "You didn't say hi to me. You threw an apple at me. I thought we were best friends?" He sat down across from Dom and pulled out some firebeer, "Actually, I was just looking for people to share all this with." He said to Parv, "Who's in?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 12:35 am

Parvati raised an eyebrow at Teddy and looked around at the girls that were there and shrugged. She never really talked to Lucy or Dom but she figured she could at least have a little fun if Teddy was there. "I don't see why not," She said before sitting down on the ground next to Teddy and stretching her legs out in front of her. "I'm always down for a bit of fun," She said as she grabbed a firebeer and popped it open with her hand before taking a long swig.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 12:38 am

Lucy returned Dom's hug, beaming all the while. "Yup! I've been climbing trees a lot lately. It makes me kind of think of monkeys, which, to be honest, would totally be the animal I was. Like, if I was an animal. I mean, my patronus is a rabbit, but it's also kinda confusing, you know, because, like, I identify so closely with monkeys, so I thought that for sure they would be my patronus, but then it was a rabbit, which is still kind of cool, because I like their tails and ears, and I kinda hop, too, you know? But I don't know. After I cast a full Patronus for the first time, I was really confused and kind of like... I think I had an identity crisis. Like, is that a thing? Like, when you have the wrong Patronus, you have an identity crisis? I dunno, whatever. It was weird." She turned to Teddy, a grin on her face once more. She waved enthusiastically. "Hi Teddy! I haven't seen you in ages either!" She looked to the newcomer who introduced herself as Parvati. "Oh, hi Parvati. I think I've heard your name around before, actually. Is that weird? I mean, I don't like... I mean, I'm not trying to like, creep or anything. Uh, but I just like, I think I knew your name before I met you, you know? But, uh, you're very pretty!! Your hair's, like, super awesome." She smiled, trying to compliment her way out of the awkwardness. She cleared her throat and, taking note of the bottle, raised an eyebrow. "Is that... Alcohol?" She asked, a bit uncertain.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 12:41 am

Parvati cocked her head slightly to the side at the girl. "Well I'm not surprised you've heard my name since I'm captain of the cheer squad so most people have but thank you for the hair compliment. Your hair is pretty nice yourself." She smiled at the girl before looking down at the bottle. "Yeah, it is. Don't you drink?" She asked.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 12:44 am

Teddy was halfway through opening his firebeer when he heard Lucy's uncertain question. "Yeah, it is." He told her, "You don't have to have any if you don't want." Poor little Lucy, he didn't want her to have a hangover in the morning. He'd just have to watch how much she drank very carefully. He finished opening his firebeer and took a sip, "Do you want to try some of mine first?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 12:46 am

"I didn't say hi to you because obviously you aren't important to me Teddster," Dom replied with a grin. "Best friends, sure. But not that important." She blinked a few times when Teddy pulled out some firebeer. Alcoholic. Just carrying that shit around. She blinked a few times when she listened to Lucy, but everything was coming out at such a rush that Dom was having difficulty processing it all. "Oh...well...um...rabbits and monkeys are cool," she said, not really sure how to respond to the patronus story. "I prefer rabbits. Though, Jimmy Walters called me a rabbit once. I think it was an insult," she frowned before shrugging. "I'm down for some fun though," she grinned, taking a bottle and opening it.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 12:50 am

Lucy blushed a bit and ran her fingers through her hair nervously. "That's really sweet. Thank you!!" She raised her eyebrows at hearing that Parvati was the cheer captain. "Wow. Captain? That's like, all kinds of crazy awesome. Like, seriously, you guys are really talented. And like, being the captain of all that talent must mean you do super crazy-awesome things, right? That's wonderful." She eyed the bottle warily. "Uh... Do I drink?" She repeated, her nerves starting to get the best of her. Here she was, in front of the cheer squad captain, Dominique, and Teddy. It wasn't like she could say no. After all, she had the disadvantage here. "Do I drink! Pfft! Yeah! I mean, I am just an--I might as well be an alcoholic with all the alcohol I consume! I mean I am... Like... Drink? Yeah. Me? Course. I mean, like... Dom knows. Dom's my cousin. She knows how much of a partier I am. Like, I put the 'A' in 'p-ahh-rty.' And, like, you know. 'A' stands for alcohol! Which I totally drink! Go underage drinking!!" She said, her words becoming words vomit and digging her into a hole. She turned to Teddy, surprised that he was offering her some. "Yeah! Yeah! And--uh... Yeah, I'll try some!!" She said, taking his beer and taking an exaggerated swig of it before nearly choking. She coughed and spluttered a few times before handing the can back to him. "Wow! That is some--Uh, it went down the wrong way. Like, which is why I was... Yeah. It's, uh, it's good though! So--Yum!!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 12:56 am

Teddy took the firebeer back from Lucy. He looked to meet eyes with Dom, letting her know that he would watch how much Lucy drank. It was pretty obvious she had never drank again. He handed her one of firebeers with a smile, "Be careful there, you alcoholic." He turned to Parv, "You never told me you were the captain of the cheer squad. That's pretty impressive."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 12:58 am

Parvati shrugged as Teddy mentioned how she never told him that she was the captain of the cheer squad. "I never thought it was a very important thing to tell." She laughed lightly before taking a large swig of her drink, sighing as she felt the burn on her throat. "I'm the captain and head cheerleader," She told him with a grin. "And now you know."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 1:00 am

Dom gave Teddy a small nod, because it was clear that they both were concerned with Lucy drinking and she was glad he would look out for her. It wasn't as if Lucy needed the alcohol either, for it was like she was drunk off of happiness all the time. "Yeah, you're a real partier Lucy," she grinned. Though, the few times she had been at parties with her cousin, she had given Lucy drinks that didn't have alcohol in them. Small lies never hurt anyone. She took a much larger sip of her drink, letting Parvati and Teddy talk and wondering since when the two of them were friends and what in the world was going on there.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 1:06 am

Lucy took the firebeer and opened it, taking only a small sip. The thing with alcohol was that is was nasty and bitter. She shuddered and felt the burning sensation slide down her throat. She looked to Dom, who appeared to just be observing Teddy and Parvati. "So, Dom, talk to me." She smiled, sitting next to her cousin. "It's been too long. What's the sitch? Any boys grab your interest? Or girls, for that matter. I don't care either way. Or cats, I guess. Or like, any friend drama? I dunno, I never see you, y'know? Like, you'd think that Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs would have more classes together, but I mostly have classes with Ravenclaws this year which is basically like nap time, because they are all so boring."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 1:17 am

Dom turned to face Lucy when her cousin sat down and she realized she really hadn't spoken with her cousin recently. "No, nothing really that interesting," she smiled. "And uhh, no cats. Beastiality isn't my thing," she said. "It's been a quiet year so far, which is exactly what I need after last year," she said, because last year had been full of stupid relationship drama and she wanted a much more quiet year. "And Ravenclaws aren't all that terrible!" she said. "I mean...sure, they like studying and reading books, but some of them are pretty nice and quite a few like to party. How has your year been so far?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 1:24 am

"Head cheerleader? Does that mean you do all the hardest tasks?" Teddy asked her, "It sucks that I've never really got to watch you, I'm always playing when you're cheering." He looked to Lucy, who was still rambling, and smiled.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 1:28 am

Lucy nodded, a bit solemnly. "I can get that," she said, but whether it was to the bestiality comment or the drama comment, the world may never know. "And they aren't terrible or anything. Like, they're all super nice but I... I mean, like, they're all super smart and I just... I dunno. I feel kinda stupid, you know? Like, intimidated by their smartnitude." She shrugged. "I mean, it's fine, 'cause, like, you know, that's what Ravenclaws do. That's like asking Gryffindors to stop... uh... Or like... That's like asking Slytherins to stop pushing people down stairs! It's just not gonna happen." She felt Teddy's eyes on her and turned, an eyebrow quirked. "Can I help you?" She asked, mock-annoyed. She eyed the can in his hand and remembered her own, being sure to take a sip of it. It wouldn't do if everybody was going for a second beer and she was still on her first.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 1:32 am

"I wouldn't say the hardest but I usually am the one who is front and center or up at the top of the pyramid." She grinned at him before taking another long swig of her firebeer. "That really is a shame. Maybe sometime I'll have to give you a private showing."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 1:44 am

Teddy smiled at Lucy's snarky comment. Maybe the alcohol was why he kept smiling. I dunno. "'Can I help you'? Is that any way to talk to your favourite cousin?" He took a large sip of firebeer and turned back to Parv, "A private showing? Sounds exciting. Do I get the whole team, or just you?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next