Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere Private

+9
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
13 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Somewhere Private - Page 15 Empty Re: Somewhere Private

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 8:50 pm

Viktor stood there quietly, having no idea what to say so he just wrapped his arms around Sirius and hugged him tightly. He still wasn't sure he believe Sirius, but he'd try to for now. At least until Sirius gave him a reason not to. "Are you sure? I mean, I...I just can't believe that after all this time-- AND AFTER VE BATHED TOGETHER. I VOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT IF I KNEW YOU LIKED GUYS TOO. Sorry...I just...I don't know vot to say right now. I'm finding all of this sort of hard to believe to be honest. I'm not saying that I think you're lying. I just...You. Gay. It doesn't add up to me."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:03 pm

"WHY DO YOU THINK I STOPPED BATHING WITH YOU!? IT'S BEEN LIKE, A WHOLE TWO WEEKS. AT LEAST!" Well, it has. Really. "And I never said I was gay. You know I like chics, remember? I guess... that makes me bi? Oh, fuck. I don't even know anymore, BFF. I just... I don't. Maybe this is why I got so angry at Remus when I found out about him? I was so mad at him, Viktor. I'm afraid to tell him, because of how fucking angry I got at him, when I found out about Snape. You know I nearly killed him? Snape I mean, not Remus. I went after him. Yelled at him for 'corrupting' my friend. I made him bleed for it. What kind of hypocrite am I for this? I feel sick," he said, upping the drama factor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 9:05 pm

"Do you alvays try to kill people for corrupting others?" he asked, remembering all the times Sirius attacked him for 'corrupting' Regulus. "Besides, it doesn't matter if you might like guys. You're in love vith Fleur. That's all that matters, right?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:10 pm

"Yes? No? I don't know! Somebody hit me or something," he groaned, shaking his head sadly. "Yeah, I love Fleur. But I told you before. She's not the only one I've been thinking about lately, and I just... I feel guilty. She's not the one I've been dreaming about, and that's wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 9:14 pm

"It's not like you can control your dreams, Sirius," he said in a soft voice, remembering how he had been dating Lily and thinking about Regulus the whole time. "I know how you feel, BFF. I vish there vos something I could do, but there really isn't...Who's the guy, if you don't mind me asking?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:17 pm

Sirius turned pale and looked away at the ground, unable to meet Viktor's eyes. "I... I can't tell you. I'm sorry, I just... I can't, okay?" he said softly, shaking his head. "I just can't, Viktor."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 9:19 pm

"Fine. But if you vant to talk about it you know you can tell me- Oh god. You're-- You're kidding. It's not me. You can't possibly be thinking about me like that," he said in shock as he stared at his BFF.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:36 pm

Sirius stared at Viktor, his eyes wide as he bit down on his tongue to keep from laughing, instead maintaining a most solemn expression. "N-No, of course, not, that would be ridiculous! Unheard of. Complete and total madness! Absolutely no-- alright. Fine. Maybe. A little. Just a bit. Kind of. No. That is... this is wrong. You, you're with Regulus! You're with my brother. And I have Fleur. Mhm. Right, I'm just gonna go now before I feel the need to stick my head into a blender. I-- I'm sorry, Viktor. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry." Sirius looked away again, his eyes darting to the doorway. "Should I just go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 9:39 pm

"You're not serious," he said, making no joke of the pun. "I don't believe you. I can't. Somevon put you up to this, Sirius. You can't like guys. It's just not you. Liking guys is von thing, but me? I don't believe it. It vos cute at first, but it's not funny anymore..." he said quietly, not appreciating having Sirius tell a gay guy that he has dreams about him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:44 pm

Sirius scowled, wondering how far he was going to have to go with this. Dammit. "Funny? This was funny before? Excuse me for not seeing the humor here. My feelings are now a joke?" This joke is now diamonds! I don't even know why, but I had the urge to say that. SIRIUS DOES NOT THINK THIS IS FUNNY EITHER. HE IS GOING TO END UP GETTING RAPED OR SOMETHING AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE FLEUR IS EVIL AND DEPRIVING HIM OF SEX. "Is there anything I can do to get you to take me seriously, or should I just get out of here and act like this didn't just happen? Because I'm not gonna stand here and listen to you gripe about how I can't possibly feel the way I feel." SIRIUS IS VERY DRAMATIC OH YES HE IS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 10:05 pm

Viktor crossed his arms and looked at Sirius in disbelief. "Prove it," he said with a smirk as he stood there looking down at his BFF.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 10:14 pm

Sirius stares. He blinks and he stares. "Prove it? What do you mean, prove it?" he asks, utterly terrified at the obvious meaning here, so he's just gonna play dumb like a good doggie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 10:17 pm

"You know vot I mean, Sirius. If you enjoyed kissing me so much the last time, then vy not do it again, hm?" he asked with a fake, innocent smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 10:20 pm

Sirius gulped and looked at Viktor, having known this would happen. You can do this man, you can do this! BE BRAVE, SIRIUS. Sirius takes a step forward, and looks at Viktor with wide eyes. "Viktor, I... but Regulus? I don't exactly see this sitting well with him, Viktor. You know, that he slapped you because I was the one that kissed you like that," he said slowly, shaking his head. "I made that mistake once already, and it was you who paid for it, not me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 10:25 pm

Viktor rolled his eyes. "Fine. I figured you'd have an excuse. You know, until Regulus mans up and decides to talk to me about his problems instead of hitting me and storming off to be vith Lucius, then I really don't care. It's just a kiss. Von little kiss, Sirius. Then again, I can see vy a straight guy vould turn that down."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 10:31 pm

"You'd let me, then? Fine," he said, trying to muster the confidence he'd had at the game. Just as simple as that, kiss him like you did then, and you'll get laid! Easy. Sirius stepped forward without hesitation, a small smile spreading across his face as he leaned forward, gently placing a hand on the back of Viktor's neck as he kissed him, tentatively at first, before slowly melting into the kiss, parting his mouth as he ran his tongue along Viktor's lips, seeking entrance. He pushed his tongue into the other man's mouth, kissing him deeply as he brought their bodies together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 10:37 pm

Viktor smirked as he kissed Sirius back, resting his hand on the back of Sirius' head to keep him from pulling away. Sirius couldn't be gay. As great as this kiss was, Viktor still couldn't believe it. Hm. 'What if I just...let my hand slip?' he thought as he brought his other hand to Sirius' back, letting it slip down to brush over his BFF's arse.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 10:44 pm

Sirius' eyes opened wide as he felt Viktor's hand on his arse, and he silently cursed for the millionth time, hating Fleur with a burning passion. It's just a little ass, I can deal. I've done worse with James, haven't I? Sirius shrugged it off, closing his eyes again and slipping the hand that wasn't on Viktor's neck down to his waist, resting on his lower back, but venturing no further as he deepened the kiss, toying with Viktor's tongue as he dug his fingers into the nape of Viktor's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 10:49 pm

Viktor wondered what was keeping Sirius from pulling away. Honestly, what gay guy would agree to kiss him if they knew they wouldn't have a chance with him. Well, most gay guys, but still. He's still not sure what Sirius is up to, so he might as well mess with his BFF a little more. And with that, the hand resting on Sirius' arse squeezes it tightly as he let out a soft moan into his best friend's mouth.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 10:54 pm

Sirius has to force himself not to jump in shock as he feels the hand squeeze his arse. Suddenly he remembers why hooking up with James and Viktor hadn't been so bad in the past- all those times, he was either high or drunk beyond belief. Right now, he was sober, and that was clearly a huge mistake, as this was nowhere NEAR as easy as those times had been. He tries to ignore it and wonders if there's a way to cast a cheering charm on himself without his wand to make this a little less-- is he STILL grabbing Sirius' arse!? Good grief, Viktor was enjoying this WAY too much. Sirius stayed resilient, hoping Viktor would pull away so he could be done with this, and for now he pulled back briefly, kissed him again deeply on the mouth, then brought his lips to Viktor's neck. He used the hand resting there to tilt his head slightly, exposing more of his flesh as he sucked at his skin, trying desperately to pretend that the manly, Old Spice wearing man was in fact a woman.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 11:00 pm

Viktor moaned softly as he felt Sirius' lips on his neck, wondering how his super straight friend was not sick yet. Viktor's gay. He knows Sirius isn't enjoying himself, even if he is putting on quite a show. Oh well. Why stop him now? Viktor smirked as he reached for Sirius' hand that was on his waist, and lowered it so that Sirius' hand was now getting quite the nice feel of Viktor's own firm arse.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 11:06 pm

[I forgot Mya was supposed to see all this! We'll just let her post her reaction later I guess, and she'll say she showed up whenever she wants.]

Sirius pauses as he feels Viktor move his hand to his arse, and sighs, knowing what he's got to do to keep this game going. Bringing his lips back to Viktor's mouth, he placed the hand not on Viktor's' arse onto his chest, pushing him back against the wall and crushing him against it with his own body as he gives that muscular arse the slightest squeeze, remind himself he can barf all he wants after he gets laid in the library. He toys with the collar of Viktor's shirt, teasing the top button with his fingers as he planted his lips on the space between the man's neck and shoulder, nipping the skin there as he tried to think of this as a lesson, almost, in the ways of the Sirius Experience. He was just demonstrating, right? Putting on a show of what the rest of Hogwarts was being deprived of, with Fleur as the queen of his world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 11:14 pm

Viktor grinned as he felt Sirius' attempt at squeezing his arse and finally pulled away from his BFF. "Vy are you doing this if it's obvious that you are so not enjoy it at all, Sirius?" he asked with a smirk as he looked at his BFF's face, knowing that if he really was gay, he'd look a lot happier right about now.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 11:18 pm

[AW. I WAS GONNA SEE HOW FAR YOU COULD MAKE HIM GO BEFORE HE RAN AWAY TO SNOG THE NEAREST FEMALE WHILE SCREAMING ABOUT HIS MANHOOD.]

Sirius facepalms and gags slightly, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "DAMN YOU, KRUM! And damn you, Fleur. Goddammit. YOU'RE MY BRO, YOU'LL LIE FOR ME, RIGHT?!" he yells flailing wildly as he tries not to puke on his shoes. "Fuckin' hell. Fleur dared me to do this, saying if I did, I'd get laid in the library among other wonderful fantastical unimaginable things. You'll lie, right?! SAY I DID THIS?!"

... fuck. matt caught me on the computer and he's taking away the internet at some point. idk when. fml.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 11:21 pm

OH! I THOUGHT SIRIUS WOULD KEEP IT GOING BECAUSE VIKTOR WOULD HAVE SO TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THAT. -kills Matt-

"I don't know," he said with a sly grin. It's not like being Sirius' BFF was worth anything now considering he throws that word around like it doesn't mean anything. "You lied to me. You lied to your bro just so you could get laid. That's low, even for you, buddy."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next