Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere Private

+9
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
13 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Somewhere Private - Page 14 Empty Re: Somewhere Private

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 6:47 pm

Viktor is walking around doing stuff and sees his BFF. "Oh. Hey, Sirius," he says happily. "Are you okay? You look nervous..."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 6:48 pm

OMFG ARGH. BRB. SORRY LU.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 6:49 pm

IT'S FINE <3
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:12 pm

Sirius looks rather pale and sickly and nervous indeed. "Nervous? Why would I BE NERVOUS? I AM NEVER NERVOUS. I AM THE NEVERIEST NERVIEST PERSON EVER, I MEAN REALLY WHY WOULD I BE NERVOUS IT IS NOT LIKE I HAVE SOME DEEP HEARTFELT CONFESSION TO MAKE OR ANYTHING NOPE I AM JUST YOU KNOW TOTALLY CHILL SITTING HERE ALL CHILLING AND ALL NOT NERVOUS I MEAN IT'S JUST ALL GREAT, YEAH!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:14 pm

"...Okaayyyyyy. That's good, I guess," he said cautiously, looking as if he didn't believe a word Sirius just said. "So you're not nervous. Great...Vot's new, Sirius?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:15 pm

"NOTHING NOTHING IS NEW AT ALL THERE IS NOTHING WEIRD OR STRANGE GOING ON HERE NOTHING WHATSOEVER I FEEL TOTALLY NORMAL AND AS NORMAL AND TOTALLY SIRIUS AS I HAVE EVER FELT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE."

Heheheheheeheheh. Inner!Sirius is typing all of this by the way I have no control whatsoever. He is legit flailing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:17 pm

"You are the vorst fucking liar I have ever met," he said with a straight face. "Vot's going on?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:20 pm

"... I hate you sometimes, you know that? CAN'T JUST PRETEND LIKE I'M A GOOD LIAR, CAN YA, BFF? Jerk," he said, facepalming. "You know, I think even Reggie is a better liar than I am, honestly. That's sad. Can we please not talk about this?" Can I please just get laid in the library without having to do this? Can I please just find a way to go without sex or something? What madness... I did not just think that. Oh gods. Oh gods. Fleur, I hate you so bad. Sirius is now wide eyed and visibly sweating. Good grief.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 7:21 pm

[Katie will relieve your pain... -cough-]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:22 pm

"Fine. Ve don't need to talk about it," he said defensively. "You just don't look so great. You look sick. Like you're vorried about something. Just trying to be helpful. Don't mind me."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:28 pm

[SIRIUS DOES NOT WANT KATIE. OH WAIT YES HE DOES BUT HE IS NOT GOING THERE. HE CAN DO THIS. MAN UP, SIRIUS!]

Sirius sighed and hid his face in his hands. "I am worried. Look, I'm sorry, I've just been-- stressed out, I guess," he said quietly, silently cursing Fleur to the fiery pits of hell as he decides to go through with this. "Viktor, can we talk? Seriously? I just... I need to talk to you," he said, his nausea building at this point as he pats the seat next to him for Viktor to join him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:30 pm

Viktor slowly sits down next to Sirius and looks him in the eyes, wondering what the hell had his BFF looking so freaked out. "Sure, Sirius. You can tell me anything," he said with a friendly, reassuring smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:50 pm

Sirius sighed and shook his head, biting down on his lip as he looked up at Viktor. "I... I don't know. I just, I don't know. It's about... Fleur, I guess. And... someone else," he said cautiously, unsure how Viktor was going to react. I CAN DO THIS. I CAN DO THIS. I'VE SNOGGED HIM BEFORE AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN AND SURVIVE. I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR except rape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:52 pm

"Somevon...else. You're not still thinking about Katie again, are you?" he asked, sounding concerned for his friend. "You love Fleur, buddy. I know you do. You talk about her all the time."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 7:56 pm

Sirius shook his head slowly, his eyes not leaving Viktor's face. "No, it's not Katie," he said slowly and tentatively, wringing his hands and twiddling his thumbs. "I do love her. I do. I just.. I'm not sure what that means anymore, Viktor." IF IT MEANS DARES LIKE THIS I DO NOT LIKE LOVE FLEUR DELACOUR. "I love her dearly, I do. It's just... she's not the one I've been thinking about lately."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 7:58 pm

"Alright...I'm not following. Who are you thinking about, Sirius? Now that I think about it, I really don't know too many of your girl friends. Just Fleur, Mya, and Katie, and I know it's not any of them."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:02 pm

Sirius swallows and flushes a light shade of pink, shoving his hands in his pockets as he stared at the floor. "Er, right. Heh. Girl friends. Viktor, I don't think you... Look, I know I can talk about this with you, because you're well... Viktor, I-- oh hell, I'm just gonna say it. Viktor, it's not a girl. And that would be why I am freaking out right now, okay? It's. Not. A. Girl."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 8:05 pm

Viktor stares at Sirius in shock. "I'm sorry, I thought you vere just suggesting that you've been thinking about a guy. Mr. I'm-So-Straight has been having thoughts...about a guy. Sirius, you have to be kidding right now...You're the straightest guy I know--After Scorpius, that is."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:14 pm

Sirius glared at his friend, crossing his arms and looking away. "Thanks, Viktor. You're making this SO much easier on me. Because you know, I DIDN'T ALREADY REALIZE HOW FUCKED UP THIS IS, ALRIGHT?! Thanks. Just... thanks, Viktor," he said sardonically, burying his face in his hands as he silently prays to Merlin that this is the best fuck of his life or this was SO not worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 8:22 pm

Viktor frowned and put his arm around Sirius' shoulder. "I'm sorry, Sirius. It's just-- This is sort of a big shock, you see. Vith you alvays talking about how that kiss vith me vos von of the vorst, most disgusting things you've ever done. Honestly, I don't think I've gone a veek vithout you saying how disgusting it vos for you. Vot do you expect me to think ven you're all of a sudden telling me you might like guys?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:27 pm

Sirius blinked and gulped, damning himself beyond words for what he was going to say. "Uh, Viktor? I mean, I know BFFs are supposed to tell the truth. I know that. I mean, we're bros and all, okay? But I... would you be really really really really mad if I, say, you know... lied to you? Like.. once. Or twice. Or like a dozen or three dozen times?" he asked, now completely red in the face and hardly believing he was actually doing this. "... I lied, okay? I lied. I'm sorry. You can hate me now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 8:29 pm

"You lied. You're saying that you enjoyed it? I don't believe that, Sirius. You're fucking vith me. You have to be. I know gay guys ven I see them, and you, my friend, are not gay. You can quit vith the joke now. Very funny, but I'm not falling for it," he said with a small smile. Sirius couldn't be serious. Not this time. He couldn't be gay. It just...No. He's Sirius Black. Regulus is the gay one.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:36 pm

Sirius glowered and stood up, hands in his pockets as he glared down at him, thoroughly upset. "You know, it'd be great if you could be a little less of an arse about this. I thought you of all people might be able to understand. I guess not," he said, turning to leave and successfully looking thoroughly distraught and heartbroken. Hey, we all know Sirius is a good actor... for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 8:38 pm

Viktor quickly got up and ran after his BFF, grabbing his shoulder to turn him around. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry. It's sort of a shock for me too," he said, still not sure what he thought about all of this. "So...You-- You really think you like guys now. Ven did this start?" he asked, trying to sound concerned even though he's really fucking confused.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:47 pm

Sirius sighed and stared at Viktor, realizing he really hadn't thought it through this much. Shit. Good thing he was awesome at winging this stuff, or he'd be expelled by now. "... I don't even really know. I don't. I guess if I was really honest with myself, since that night in the shack. Maybe even as far back as the time I made out with James at that party. I don't know. I've been... trying to hide it for a while, I guess. More from myself than anything. I don't like this, Viktor. Not one bit. I don't wanna feel like... I don't even know. It doesn't bother me, that other guys like dudes. You know I'm alright with that. But I never thought I would, ever." Sirius paused, staring at him and waiting for him to reply with wide eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next