Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 23 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:46 am

Lily laughed. "Yeah, just a bit. I'm alright at ballroom, myself. Waltzes and stuff, everything else..eh. I can only hope to not be the worst on the floor. "She turned to him, meeting his eyes. "What's your dancing story?"

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter April 13th 2010, 5:46 am

George smiled as he walked in with Angela on his arm. He couldn't believe he was dating the most beautiful girl in the whole school.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 5:47 am

Severus Snape wrote:Severus brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes- being able to see would help her dancing, surely. "Sounds like quite the comedy," he said with a grin, spinning her around and pulling her close again. "Don't be stupid. I asked you to come with me tonight so I could spend it with you, not so I could ditch you in a corner and lust after someone else. Even if we are here as friends, I have every intention of spending the night with you. I owe you a nice night, at the very least," he said, still feeling guilty about the past.

Narcissa smiled. "Still, I would have been fine with it," she took time to position her feet correctly--or what she assumed as correct, anyways. "Anyways, I'm really glad you asked me to come, Sev. It would've been boring, coming here alone. But, I liked meeting Lily, and you seem like you're in a good mood. Which is a bit weird, but not unwelcome." she teased.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Creevey - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:47 am

"N-natalie? I t-think I love you....d-do you love me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:47 am

He then grabbed another bottle of firebeer out of his jacket pocket and took a swig and wrapped his neck to give Penny a quick kiss and handed her the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:47 am

[My moves are not outrageous. They are, actually, pretty well performed. Thank you. Done them before.]

Fleur pulled away from him and arched a brow, "No. It is what I 'ave learned, I 'ave to say," She eyed him suspiciously, "Did you find zat funny?"

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 13th 2010, 5:48 am

George Weasley wrote:George smiled as he walked in with Angela on his arm. He couldn't believe he was dating the most beautiful girl in the whole school.

Ange was practically giddy. This could be one of the best nights of her life, and she had the best boyfriend in the world
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:48 am

"I like to think I'm good." he said, giving her an apraising look. "Want to give it a shot?"

Cedric Diggory - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 5:48 am

-laughs, noticing that Dennis was stuttering, and stroked a strand of his hair-
"Yes."
-the voice was barely a whisper, but she knew it held everything-
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter April 13th 2010, 5:49 am

George smiled as he began to dance to the music with Angela.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:49 am

Lav takes a swig of her firebeer and stares at the crowd, wondering where Dean and Angela were. She sighed as she remembered the last ball. She had only been there briefly but in those few minutes, Ron had promised her a dance. And now he was gone... She couldn't find anyone she knew so she sat down at the nearest table to watch everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 13th 2010, 5:50 am

"No." He said at once. "Not at all. I just thought, you being such a great dancer and all, you must have something original!"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 5:50 am

Marcus Flint wrote:He then grabbed another bottle of firebeer out of his jacket pocket and took a swig and wrapped his neck to give Penny a quick kiss and handed her the bottle.

she laughed "You know me so well, and yet we've only met just recently" she took a swig of the bottle and moved her body down and back up again, running her free hand through her hair.

Last edited by Penelope Rosier on April 13th 2010, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 5:50 am

Faye Denowitz wrote:"Philosophical conversation? Doesn't seem like that's the right way to spend your time at the gala," She smirked, "You probably wasted a lot of time with that, you know," Her head turned towards the dance floor and she remembered her pathetic attempts at enjoying herself, "I haven't been enjoying myself, no. I danced by myself and then left. I only recently came back, if you didn't notice."

He frowned slightly, "Not a waste of time, no--you may not have noticed, but I actually enjoy having philosophical conversations. My friends at Durmstrang used to joke that I was sexually attracted to intelligence--and they were right." He smiled, after a moment, and reached his hand out to take hers. "Then we should dance," he told her, grinning. "We're allowed to have some fun, aren't we?"

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 13th 2010, 5:51 am

George Weasley wrote:George smiled as he began to dance to the music with Angela.

Angela moves to the music, a bit awkwardly, she had no confidence in her dancing abilities whatsoever. but she trusted George to guide her properly. she smiled up at him.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:51 am

Nikki Orwell wrote:
She smiled up at him, looking into his eyes. "You are phenomenal, you know that?" Her eyes focused on his lips, but she was nervous about kissing him with so many people around.

Fred smiled. "You're pretty amazing yourself," he said and leaned down to kiss her lips.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Creevey - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:51 am

*gasp...she really does love me back!! his voice is now also a whisper as he says it with confidence this time*
I really truly do love you Natalie...you are the most beautiful girl in the world
*he goes to hug her again*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 5:52 am

He smirked "Dancing it is!" He clapped his hands once quickly and started dancing around Dom all smooth like Usher.

[omg I could not figure out any other way to describe that...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 5:52 am

And you're the handsomest.
-hugs-
"Dennis... This has been wonderful... But I'm getting tired, I think I'm going to go back and go to bed."
-kisses him on the cheek before leaving-
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 13th 2010, 5:53 am

Fred Weasley wrote:Fred smiled. "You're pretty amazing yourself," he said and leaned down to kiss her lips.

Nikki felt her eyes flutter closed as he kissed her. She reached a hand up to cup his face. She tried to store this feeling, to remember when things got bad, the feeling everything was perfect.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:53 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:she laughed "You know me so well, and yet we've only met just recently" she took a swig of the body and moved her body down and back up again, running her free hand through her hair.

He slowly started moving his hands up and down her body and then slowly running his hands through her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 5:54 am

[LAV COME DANCE WITH US!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:54 am

Narcissa Black wrote:

Narcissa smiled. "Still, I would have been fine with it," she took time to position her feet correctly--or what she assumed as correct, anyways. "Anyways, I'm really glad you asked me to come, Sev. It would've been boring, coming here alone. But, I liked meeting Lily, and you seem like you're in a good mood. Which is a bit weird, but not unwelcome." she teased.

"Oh, shut it. You've just caught me at my worst a few times. Well, not my worst," he said, thinking of the night at the astronomy tower. "But pretty bad. I much prefer this, though," he said with a smile, giving her a hug as the song ended. He glanced over in Lily's direction only to see some marshmallow flirting with her, and it made him sick to his stomach. "Let's... let's go for a walk outside, shall we?" he asked, feeling queasy and forcing himself to look away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 5:54 am

"Oh, sorry," Faye bit her lip and her gaze fell to the table, slightly embarrassed, "I don't enjoy talking about my beliefs with people. Last time I opened my big mouth, it seemed like a waste of my time," She stared at his hand, wondering if Scorpius would kill her later. Then, she remembered, that he ended their short-lived relationship the night before. She slipped her hand into Gellert's and returned the smile, "Yes. Yes we are."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter April 13th 2010, 5:54 am

Angela Moon wrote:Angela moves to the music, a bit awkwardly, she had no confidence in her dancing abilities whatsoever. but she trusted George to guide her properly. she smiled up at him.

George couldn't believe how good of a dancer Angela was. He kissed her when she smiled at him. "You're amazing. Everything about you."
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next