Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 27 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 6:44 am

Marcus Flint wrote:Marcus kissed her hard and smirked. "One second" He looked to Illie "Hi, Mill. Can we please not call this beautiful girl names." He smiled gorgeously at her and winked at Penny and started rubbing his hands up and down her sides.

she laughed, slightly cruelly at the girl. and gave Marcus a smile
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 6:49 am

He smiled back at Penny and started to kiss her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 6:52 am

"I'll be right back," Dom says to Dean while pulling away. She had spotted Fred sitting clearly upset, and wanted to make sure he was alright. "Fred?" she asks coming over, unsure if she should sit down or not.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 6:53 am

Marcus had a way of making her feel so damn good. she hadn't felt this good since...that prick and she loved it. she kissed him back eagerly running her hands through his hair
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 6:54 am

He sees where Dom is heading and follows "Yeah, you okay Fred?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 6:56 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:Marcus had a way of making her feel so damn good. she hadn't felt this good since...that prick and she loved it. she kissed him back eagerly running her hands through his hair

He slowly pulled away, taking another swig of firebeer and talking a deep breath. His lips were starting to get tired. He then handed her the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 6:56 am

Faye Denowitz wrote:Faye bit her lip as his hands moved over her body. Unlike Scorpius, he had actually participated in the dancing. She preferred when there was equal participation because she didn't like grinding against someone for their entertainment. She was ecstatic that she could have more fun with the dancing. As she continued to press herself against him, she felt everyone else melt away. The crowd closing in around them made the dance a whole lot more sensual. She would have let her arms participate in the dancing, but was afraid she wouldn't be able to bring them down again. She could barely breathe through all of it.

Sensing that she was enjoying herself, Gellert let his hands venture further, his body took control, and he pressed himself against her, resting his chin onto her shoulder, his cheek nearly touching hers. He wondered, vaguely, whether she as thinking about Scorpius--whether she was wishing that it was him there instead of Gellert, or whether she was feeling guilty. He didn't say anything, afraid that if he did it would be the wrong thing.

EDIT: SHIT THAT WAS GELLERT

Last edited by Peter Pettigrew on April 13th 2010, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 6:56 am

Dominique Weasley wrote:"I'll be right back," Dom says to Dean while pulling away. She had spotted Fred sitting clearly upset, and wanted to make sure he was alright. "Fred?" she asks coming over, unsure if she should sit down or not.

Fred heard someone say his name. He knew it wasn't Nikki, but he looked up hopefully anyways. It was Dom and Dean. He opened his mouth to greet them, but couldn't get any words out, so he just nodded miserably at them.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 6:58 am

"Fred," Dom says hesitantly while sitting down in the chair next to him. "I'm not going to ask if everything is okay, because it's clearly not. But if you want to talk about it, we're here."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 6:58 am

Marcus Flint wrote:He slowly pulled away, taking another swig of firebeer and talking a deep breath. His lips were starting to get tired. He then handed her the bottle.

she took the bottle gladly and took a few sips. "You're pretty amazing you know that?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 7:01 am

He nodded with Dom and sat on the other side of Fred. "Yea, we're here for you mate"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 7:03 am

Dominique Weasley wrote:"Fred," Dom says hesitantly while sitting down in the chair next to him. "I'm not going to ask if everything is okay, because it's clearly not. But if you want to talk about it, we're here."

Fred took a shuddering breath before checking to see if he'd regained his voice yet. "I- I'm not completely sure what- what just happened," he admitted. "But I know it wasn't good," he finished, looking up at her then at Dean.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:03 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:she took the bottle gladly and took a few sips. "You're pretty amazing you know that?"

"I could say the same thing about you." He slowly brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her passionately. "You really do look beautiful tonight"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:05 am

she...blushed? no way. Penelope Rosier did NOT blush. yet here she was, doing just that. "You're pretty damn good looking yourself" she smiled
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:06 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:she...blushed? no way. Penelope Rosier did NOT blush. yet here she was, doing just that. "You're pretty damn good looking yourself" she smiled

"Thanks I do try" He smiled at her cheesily. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and put her head on his shoulder and started slow dancing with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 7:07 am

"Oh Fred," she sighs. "I'm sure that whatever happens will work out. Nikki is a very reasonable girl. I can talk to her for you if you want. I mean, I'm not sure what happened, but I can help you two through this."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 7:09 am

He exhanged a glance with Dom and looked around. "Uh, Fred where's Nikki...?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 7:10 am

Peter Pettigrew wrote:
Faye Denowitz wrote:Faye bit her lip as his hands moved over her body. Unlike Scorpius, he had actually participated in the dancing. She preferred when there was equal participation because she didn't like grinding against someone for their entertainment. She was ecstatic that she could have more fun with the dancing. As she continued to press herself against him, she felt everyone else melt away. The crowd closing in around them made the dance a whole lot more sensual. She would have let her arms participate in the dancing, but was afraid she wouldn't be able to bring them down again. She could barely breathe through all of it.

Sensing that she was enjoying herself, Gellert let his hands venture further, his body took control, and he pressed himself against her, resting his chin onto her shoulder, his cheek nearly touching hers. He wondered, vaguely, whether she as thinking about Scorpius--whether she was wishing that it was him there instead of Gellert, or whether she was feeling guilty. He didn't say anything, afraid that if he did it would be the wrong thing.

[Post fail. But it's okayyyy. Because I luhchu.]

Faye briefly wondered about Scorpius, but pushed him from her mind. He hadn't cared about her. He had said in the hallway that he didn't know whether or not he was only pursuing her for a shag. He had mentioned that he didn't know if he would leave her. She couldn't be with someone who could end up leaving her behind for someone else. She didn't want to be the random girl they chased only for sex. She knew Gellert couldn't be doing that because they had already slept together. She gasped in relief, not realizing it, and, for the time being, forgot all about Scorpius as she pressed herself against Gellert. She felt his face near hers and tilted her head in his direction, smiling, hoping to show that she was truly happy dancing with him.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:12 am

Marcus Flint wrote:
Penelope Rosier wrote:she...blushed? no way. Penelope Rosier did NOT blush. yet here she was, doing just that. "You're pretty damn good looking yourself" she smiled

"Thanks I do try" He smiled at her cheesily. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and put her head on his shoulder and started slow dancing with her.

She sighed. well this was something new. she kind of liked it. she let Marcus slowly revolve the both of them around the dance floor
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:14 am

He knew it was something different from what they have been doing but he liked it. He liked being close to her and having her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:15 am

[OMG I LOVE THE BANNERS AHAHHA -dies laughing-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 7:15 am

Fred listened to what Dom said and nodded, hoping to any unearthly being out there that she was right. At Dean's comment though his eyes pricked. "I- I don't know," he whispered. "I can't even think about how Nikki must be feeling right now." He ran hand anxiously through his hair.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 7:16 am

with her arms around his neck, she hugged him closer to her. "i'm sorry, i'm not used to this" she said quietly into his ear
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 7:18 am

[HAHAHAHA the banners!! xDD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 13th 2010, 7:19 am

Regulus Black wrote:[OMG I LOVE THE BANNERS AHAHHA -dies laughing-]

[Glad you're enjoying them, hahahahaha.]