Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 22 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 5:37 am

To her surprise, he didn't. She leaned back in her chair. She noticed Scorpius had entered and left. Weird. She shook her head and turned back to Gellert, "Hey," She half-smiled, "You seem to be having fun."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 5:37 am

Severus Snape wrote:"You can't possibly be a worse dancer than I am. Don't we make a lovely pair," he joked sliding a hand to the small of her back to lead, and taking her hand in his other. "I'd have thought being a Black warranted you lessons at some point, with your prestigious name to uphold," he teased.

"Yeah, I had them," she said with a small smile. "But, my teacher grew... frustrated with all three of us. Bella threw a fit about going, and Andromeda was too stubborn to participate. Meanwhile I tried and just tripped all over everybody. But, they're both fine dancers to my knowledge. I'm a disgrace!" she said sarcastically. She looked at her feet for a moment to make sure she wasn't stepping on Severus before looking up at him. "I'm sorry I ruined your chance with Lily..." she said quietly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Creevey - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:38 am

"No problem!" *sits back down next to her...a little closer than before*

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 5:39 am

-looks over at him as she drinks her cider-
"So - er -"
-thinks- Kind of an awkward situation... but he's sososososo cute!
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 5:39 am

Faye Denowitz wrote:To her surprise, he didn't. She leaned back in her chair. She noticed Scorpius had entered and left. Weird. She shook her head and turned back to Gellert, "Hey," She half-smiled, "You seem to be having fun."

"Not really, actually," he said, almost indifferently, "I've spent nearly my entire evening having a philosophical conversation with some broken-hearted girl." He shrugs, "And are you--enjoying the festivities?"

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:39 am

he then stood up and put her on her feet and said. "Lets go dance" He then led her out to the dance floor and started bumping and grinding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 13th 2010, 5:39 am

Fred Weasley wrote:"Oh, she's this really neat girl. She was around her somewhere." He pretended to search the crowds, before giving up with a laugh.

"Oh, can I help you find her?" Nikki kept the tease going, enjoying the banter. "She is so lucky, having such a great guy like you distracted by her."
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:40 am

"I took the liberty of showing up fashionably late. I heard its all the new craze. Unfortunatly, when I got here my date was gone." He answered. "I thought I was going to have to wait alone, I'm sure she'll come back. Lucky I found you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:40 am

Severus brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes- being able to see would help her dancing, surely. "Sounds like quite the comedy," he said with a grin, spinning her around and pulling her close again. "Don't be stupid. I asked you to come with me tonight so I could spend it with you, not so I could ditch you in a corner and lust after someone else. Even if we are here as friends, I have every intention of spending the night with you. I owe you a nice night, at the very least," he said, still feeling guilty about the past.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 5:41 am

Marcus Flint wrote:he then stood up and put her on her feet and said. "Lets go dance" He then led her out to the dance floor and started bumping and grinding.

she smirked again, being led out onto the dance floor she stands with her back to him and grinds.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Creevey - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:41 am

*I really thinks she wants me too....well...I suppose I could try...he leans in close and quickly kisses her lips...then pulls back and searches her face for an expression...*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:41 am

Teddy Lupin wrote:"No, carry on if you must." He said, laughing out load this time. He sped up his dancing to match hers trying not to think about how horrible he probably was.

"I theenk I will. Zank you for your permission," She laughed and continued to dance. One arm lifted above her head as she moved her hips downward once more. It sank behind her head and fingercombed through her hair as she slowly rose her hips back upward again.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:41 am

"Yes, I suppose you did! Lucky, coincidences can be, don't you think?" Lily sighed, watching everyone dancing with slight amusement. Hope Sev's enjoying himself...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 5:42 am

He smiles when she pulls back and looks her in the eyes. He looks around at all the crazy dancing and chuckles. "Uh, I suppose we should move, or start dancing again." He pulls back slightly still holding onto her hands.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 5:43 am

-was simply taken aback by the kiss, but was extremely happy; couldn't have words; she leaned in and kissed him-
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 5:43 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:she smirked again, being led out onto the dance floor she stands with her back to him and grinds.

Marcus starts grinding back and forth and sets his hands onto her hips as he moves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:43 am

Nikki Orwell wrote:

"Oh, can I help you find her?" Nikki kept the tease going, enjoying the banter. "She is so lucky, having such a great guy like you distracted by her."

"I could have sworn I just saw her," he said, pretending to search the crowds nearer to them. His gaze returned to her. "Oh, there she is," he exclaimed with a grin, putting his hands in her shoulders.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 13th 2010, 5:43 am

Teddy was almost in hysterics by now, but trying very hard to hide it. "I like that move," he managed to get out "was it an original?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 5:44 am

Marcus Flint wrote:Marcus starts grinding back and forth and sets his hands onto her hips as he moves.

she slithered her body down and back up again, moving her arms to wrap around his neck, still facing away from him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:45 am

"Some of these people really are having trouble dancing, don't you think?" He pointed out, laughing as he saw one particularily outrageous move from a couple across the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Creevey - Inactive April 13th 2010, 5:45 am

*He sees a slight smile flicker over her face then before he knew it SHE was kissing HIM...well obviously she liked it! he thought..but he wasn't complaining...he was enjoying every second of it!*

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 5:45 am

-pulls away awkwardly-
"Dennis... you're so sweet... I really like you."
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 5:45 am

"It doesn't matter to me," she replies smiling. "We can dance for a bit more, unless you don't want to."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 13th 2010, 5:45 am

Fred Weasley wrote:"I could have sworn I just saw her," he said, pretending to search the crowds nearer to them. His gaze returned to her. "Oh, there she is," he exclaimed with a grin, putting his hands in her shoulders.

She smiled up at him, looking into his eyes. "You are phenomenal, you know that?" Her eyes focused on his lips, but she was nervous about kissing him with so many people around.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 5:46 am

Gellert Grindelwald wrote:
Faye Denowitz wrote:To her surprise, he didn't. She leaned back in her chair. She noticed Scorpius had entered and left. Weird. She shook her head and turned back to Gellert, "Hey," She half-smiled, "You seem to be having fun."

"Not really, actually," he said, almost indifferently, "I've spent nearly my entire evening having a philosophical conversation with some broken-hearted girl." He shrugs, "And are you--enjoying the festivities?"

"Philosophical conversation? Doesn't seem like that's the right way to spend your time at the gala," She smirked, "You probably wasted a lot of time with that, you know," Her head turned towards the dance floor and she remembered her pathetic attempts at enjoying herself, "I haven't been enjoying myself, no. I danced by myself and then left. I only recently came back, if you didn't notice."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next