Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 13 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 3:42 am

"Of course," she replies smiling and then rolls her eyes as Sirius hops out of his seat and runs off to dance with a random girl. "I'm just going to get a drink first."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 3:42 am

Severus Snape wrote:Severus sighed. "Better, obviously, I made it here without falling. I took some potions to kill the pain," he explained. "Still nasty, though. Don't know how much dancing I'll be able to do," he said with a laugh, knowing full well that Narcissa wasn't an idiot and knew the chances of him dancing were slim to begin with. "Suppose we'll have to find you another partner," he said with a teasing smile. "Anyone catch your eye yet?"

Narcissa chuckled. "Somehow, I can't imagine you dancing too often," she shrugged. "But I very well could be wrong! Who knows, maybe Severus Snape has some sort of mad-dancing skills?" she looked around in response to his question. "Hm... I don't really think so. I know it's going to sound stupid of me, but I'm never the one for crushes. I've had maybe one in my lifetime, and even then it didn't last very long. How about you? Is your 'friend' here?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 13th 2010, 3:42 am

The wand he had been twirling in his hands suddenly disappeared, and he looked down in shocked amusement. The little minx, with a decoy wand. Sipping his pumpkin juice, he walks into the middle of the dancefloor just cuz he felt like it.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:42 am

[OMG. AHAHAHHAA. I'd love to see Sev's face if Bella started hitting on him... And Cissa's for that matter. She would pull a bitchy move like that on her sister, especially since she doesn't know that they're only there as friends. Lily, when should Sev notice you? Before or after Bella shows?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 3:43 am

"Oh yeah. Getting smashed, at this early on in the night, would not be a good idea," he agreed. He glanced at his stomach. "I'm kind of hungry though," he admitted. "You don't think the cookies would be spiked, do you?" he asked, with a low laugh.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:44 am

Narcissa Black wrote:Narcissa chuckled. "Somehow, I can't imagine you dancing too often," she shrugged. "But I very well could be wrong! Who knows, maybe Severus Snape has some sort of mad-dancing skills?" she looked around in response to his question. "Hm... I don't really think so. I know it's going to sound stupid of me, but I'm never the one for crushes. I've had maybe one in my lifetime, and even then it didn't last very long. How about you? Is your 'friend' here?"

Severus looked at her curiously. "Maybe one? And who might that be?" he asked, still looking around the room. He couldn't find her anywhere. "I think so. At least, she said she'd be here. I'd like you to meet her, seeing as I've told you so much about her," he said, smiling as he thought about his Lily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 3:44 am

Sirius Black wrote:Sirius starts to dance with a random girl

[Because he's a flirt, a hot flirt]

[I'm so pretending this is me to piss Scorpius off.]

Faye felt someone come up behind and turned around, pulling herself away from him. She arched a brow at him, "You?" She hadn't seen him since that day at the lake.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 3:44 am

"Oh right. Drinks. " He looks nervous "I'll just wait over here." He goes to the nearest table and sits down.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:44 am

James Potter wrote:James stormed into the room, making the dramatic entrance he had been making over and over again at different places in the castle, trying to find Sirius, severely baffling Filch, Madame Pomfrey, and a group of second years in the fourth floor girl's bathroom. "SIRIUS BLACK!" he roared, the exact same way he made one of those second years almost pee her pants, and took long, purposeful, fucking terrifying strides towards Sirius, wand out, looking absolutely furious.

[OH SHIT.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 13th 2010, 3:44 am

Gellert Grindelwald wrote:He looked at her, raising his eyebrows, have amused, half appraising. "Love?" he asked, "for the 'idiotic boy'?" He smirked, slightly, and then continued, a more serious look on his face, "And yeah, love sucks. It does. I have no idea what the actual fuck they're talking about when the call love the greatest thing in the world, or whatever it is they say. It's shit, it really is. But that doesn't mean we should give up on it, and it doesn't mean we should sit in corners by ourselves, either. Having a broken heart doesn't mean that you're not allowed to have fun."

Pansy stopped glancing around the hall at his last bit, looking him in the eye. She kept her face stoic, eyes blank. "There's a difference between being allowed to and actually wanting to."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley April 13th 2010, 3:45 am

Lily Evans wrote:[I might have Bella talk to you and Sev so yeah..similar situation possible. xD]

Lily sighed. "Nope. Friends are busy, it looks like. You?"

[OMG, CISSY AND BELLA REUNITEE!!! XD]

Alice shrugged. "Nope. I'm a pretty horrible dancer, and I don't have a date, nor do I have very many friends..." she laughed. "Wow, that sounds really depressing! But, I don't mean for it to be, it's just... uh, fact, I guess? Everyone seems either off on their own, wrapped up in an awkward conversation, or with someone they're romantically interested in. It's a bit of a weird crowd, I guess."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:46 am

-has nothing to do so he pretends to text on his iwand touch-

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 13th 2010, 3:47 am

Fleur Delacour wrote:"Eet wasn't a date or anytheeng. I was supposed to introduce 'im to people 'ere. 'E'll find 'is way around, I theenk," She laughed at his compliment, moving her hips back upwards, pressing herself against him. She forgot about who she was dancing with for a moment.

"Well he's missing out either way." He generally hated hanging out with people but he was enjoying himself right now. And it helped that the girl he was hanging out with was hot. That was always a plus. He spun her around suddenly and placed a hand on the small of her back holding her close against him.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 13th 2010, 3:47 am

Fred Weasley wrote:"Oh yeah. Getting smashed, at this early on in the night, would not be a good idea," he agreed. He glanced at his stomach. "I'm kind of hungry though," he admitted. "You don't think the cookies would be spiked, do you?" he asked, with a low laugh.

Nikki shook her head, "I hope not, because I love cookies and am about to devour some!" She wove her way towards the cookies.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 3:47 am

"Come on," Dom says rolling her eyes and pulling his arm to get him to stand and follow. "Let's get some pumpkin juice. There are other options."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:48 am

Daphne walks in, considering she had no real reason to come, but was bored she just took a seat in her new dress and grabs a drink and takes a look around absorbing the surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery April 13th 2010, 3:49 am

Roo glared at Joel, but was still glad he had only taken HER DECOY WAND WHICH SHE MADE UNDER HER INVISIBILITY CLOAK DUH not her real wand. She stalked over to Pansy, because she looked like she was having an important conversation, and dances were not for conversations. "Pansy Queen!" she yelled over the music.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 13th 2010, 3:50 am

*rolls out*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 3:50 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:Pansy stopped glancing around the hall at his last bit, looking him in the eye. She kept her face stoic, eyes blank. "There's a difference between being allowed to and actually wanting to."

"I don't see it. Or--sorry, let me rephrase. Allowing yourself to do it. See, in a purely hypothetical situation, if I asked you to dance, you would neither allow yourself to, nor want to. Am I correct?" He smiles at her, clicking his tongue stud against the roof of his mouth a couple times.

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 3:50 am

Severus Snape wrote:Severus looked at her curiously. "Maybe one? And who might that be?" he asked, still looking around the room. He couldn't find her anywhere. "I think so. At least, she said she'd be here. I'd like you to meet her, seeing as I've told you so much about her," he said, smiling as he thought about his Lily.

She smiled. "Don't get too wrapped up in trying to guess. I was like, six, and there was no way that was going to happen seeing as he was a son of a family friend, and was in his teens. I thought I was hopelessly in love and now, looking back, I can't even remember his name." she had to hold back an 'aww' when she saw the smile on his face. "I want to meet her, too! Can I get a name or some sort of information about her?"

Last edited by Narcissa Black on April 13th 2010, 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 13th 2010, 3:51 am

He smiles as Dom drags him to the drink table. "I guess you're right. Just don't let me have anything with alcohol in it. I don't want a repeat of the last ball...."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 13th 2010, 3:51 am

Antonin_Dolohov wrote:
Fleur Delacour wrote:"Eet wasn't a date or anytheeng. I was supposed to introduce 'im to people 'ere. 'E'll find 'is way around, I theenk," She laughed at his compliment, moving her hips back upwards, pressing herself against him. She forgot about who she was dancing with for a moment.

"Well he's missing out either way." He generally hated hanging out with people but he was enjoying himself right now. And it helped that the girl he was hanging out with was hot. That was always a plus. He spun her around suddenly and placed a hand on the small of her back holding her close against him.

"Oh?" Fleur smirked as he turned her around, looking up at him curiously, "So, you theenk you are getting sometheeng special, do you?"

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:52 am

Kingsley sits back down at his table feeling weird towering over everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 13th 2010, 3:53 am

[quote="Fleur Delacour"]
Antonin_Dolohov wrote:"Oh?" Fleur smirked as he turned her around, looking up at him curiously, "So, you theenk you are getting sometheeng special, do you?"

He smirked back in reply. "Naw I just want to see your pretty face. Though I can tell you're something special."
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:53 am

Severus is about to answer her when a flash of red hair catches his eye over her shoulder, and his jaw drops. If he wasn't seeing it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have thought it possible for Lily to look even more beautiful than she did the last time he'd seen her. He kind of just sits there with his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide, completely forgetting all his surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next