Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:23 pm

[FLEURRRRRR, I dont know if you are here, but Katies at the lake. I dont know what your plans are with her... but whatever Smile]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 11:25 pm

*pulls her wand out too*

YOU KISSED ME YOU GIANT PRAT! What in the name of Merlin is wrong with you!?

*at Parkinson*

Ask your boyfriend - and put a bloody leash on him while you're at it!

[sorry guys, net is slow for me right now]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 14th 2010, 11:26 pm

Draco looked at Pansy, furrowing his brows, "Why are you pointing the wand at me?! I didn't participate in this slapping violence!" He forced his wand at Granger. He didn't understand what he had done to anger either of them, "WHY WOULD I KISS YOU?! You're the filthiest little bitch I've ever seen!" His eyes narrowed, "What are you playing at?!"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:26 pm

Lily rolled her eyes. "Fine, James. Just not helping, I mean, you think you're totally forgiven for everything you've ever done? Never mind what you did with Katie. How can I forget that you obviously forgot me for some point...why would I want to date someone who's already proven I might slip their mind? " She spun out, with a grin, then back close to him for a brief moment before resuming the proper dance stance.

[Yes. She's looking at the downside of things quite a bit. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 14th 2010, 11:27 pm

[Fleur's dancing with Oliver, Katie! You want her to run out to The Lake and talk to you? Smile]

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:28 pm

[If Fleur leaves, Lily's going to do what James did and make him jealous by dancing with Oliver...if it's alright with Oliver xD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 14th 2010, 11:29 pm

[*takes deep breath and runs out to face the drama llamas*]

Luna ran over and pulled out her wand, aiming it at Hermione. "Don't insult him!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 14th 2010, 11:30 pm

[Oliver and I are switching off Very Happy So, just one moment and Fleur can leave!]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 14th 2010, 11:30 pm

"I saw it Draco! YOU KISSED HER!" Pansy shouted back at him, turning her wand on Granger. She was confused why he wouldn't remember what he just did mere seconds ago. What had just happened? She knew what she saw, Granger and Draco dancing, and kissing, and now she was just confused and angry. What the hell kind of ball was this, and why was none of this making her upset before? "What'd you do to him, Granger?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:31 pm

[*drools* Wha-? Sorry, i was having mental images of Oliver. Haha Jokesss. Yeah your right. I want ehr to do something. But she is kind of catatonic. It would make her feel better to come up and see you alive i think...]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 14th 2010, 11:31 pm

Draco froze, his hand holding his wand falling to his side. "What? But - I wouldn't - I don't even like her. Not even a little bit..." He turned away and looked towards the tables, struggling to remember. Nothing could come to mind. "I don't remember anything! I don't remember anything except sitting by you and drinking punch."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 11:32 pm

*is glad the babbling beverage has worn off now*

Probably because you're demented, Malfoy! You've been all over me all night and it was disgusting! I don't know what you were on, but I'm bloody glad it's worn off now and I can go Obliviate myself. AND disinfect myself after having your filthy hands and mouth all over me!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:33 pm

[I cba to mover Katie, so she is in two plaes at once as of now]

Katie kept to the shadows, wandering in to the hall, looking for that flash of silvery blonde hair within the crowd. She needed to see it. Fleur had not been in the hospital wing, so she MUST be here somewhere... And she saw it. Dancing with...Oliver Wood.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 11:34 pm

"I didn't forget about you, Lily, I just danced with someone else is all." It's not like i was, oh, I don't know, HAVING SEX WITH REMUS. He picked Lily up for a small lift and set her down facing the other way. "Besides, I thought you didn't care what I did, anyway?"

[I just think it would be fun if the dancing got more complicated the more intense their argument got.]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:35 pm

Oliver's grip on Fleur tightened. He pulled her to him as he slowly moved them off the dance floor. The fight between Draco, Hermione, and Pansy was escalating at a fast rate. He knew Fleur wouldn't be able to handle all of it in her condition. He lead her off the dance floor and bent over to whisper in her ear, taking her hand, "You alright, Fleur?" He flashed her his famous wide grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 14th 2010, 11:37 pm

Fleur peeked up at Oliver, slipping her hand out of his before she responded, "I'm fine. Just a little light-'eaded is all." She sat herself down in one of the chairs, "You theenk you can get me some punch, Oliver?" She smiled feebly.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:39 pm

[It would XD Except I don't know what to type really. O.o Ah well, here goes nothing. also, you implied it was Lily, not Sev, who was with Remus. Just saying.]

"I care what you do, especially when one minute you're trying to convince me you love me.." Lily paused for a moment and spun around him in a few quick steps. "...then you go and contradict yourself!"

[I feel like I should be watching Step Up or something. Haha. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:40 pm

[*Cough* Fleurs got a boyfriend... *cough* Sorry? What? Did someone say something? *Looks around innocently*]
Katie looked up in time to see Oliver and Fleur making their way over to the drinks. She wanted to talk to Fleur badly, and sort everything out, but she just couldn't. Katie tried to scoot away from the drinks as not to be seen.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 14th 2010, 11:40 pm

[HAHA ROO. Very Happy]

Pansy narrowed her eyes at Draco, disbelieving that he didn't actually remember what had been going on tonight. She remembered, so why shouldn't he? As she tried to recall the events, she realized there were a lot of things that had happened that would normally have set her off. She wondered why they hadn't, why she'd been so mellow this whole time until now. It didn't make sense. She ignored every word coming out of Granger's mouth, she could care less what she had to say on the matter. Instead, Pansy kept her hard gaze on Draco, wondering what was really going on.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:41 pm

[Katie's got a point. Fleur also got said boyfriend stealing him from Katie at another dance...*is seeing a pattern*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 11:42 pm

Lily Potter wrote:[Katie's got a point. Fleur also got said boyfriend stealing him from Katie at another dance...*is seeing a pattern*]

[*Is laughing at sweet sweet irony* Very Happy]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 11:42 pm

Oliver left Fleur at the tables, slightly disappointed that she had pulled away from him. He was finding it more difficult to respect the fact that she had a boyfriend. Why couldn't she see that he was better for her? He sighed, "Yeah. I'll get ya some punch." He huffed under his breath as he walked over and stayed at the drink table, observing the fight. He didn't want to go back too soon just to be rejected again.

[Haha. You can go talk to Fleur, Katie. Oliver's going to stay here so Draco can get back on for a bit.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 14th 2010, 11:43 pm

"Yes!! Yes!! GLORIOUS YES!! Violence...my perfume of choice!!" Dancing around the offended parties he drinks in all the negative feelings and LOVES by George!!

Ya know since we're like, a super powered wizard ninja shouldnt we go stop them...?

Uh, no. This is great.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 14th 2010, 11:44 pm

[Fleur is pulling away! Sad She's vulnerable. She did just almost kill herself because Katie kissed her boyfriend and then said boyfriend could only talk about Katie in the HW.]

Last edited by Fleur Delacour on March 14th 2010, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 11:44 pm

*Hermione kept her wand in her hand, though she wasn't in an attacking stance. It looked like Parkinson and Malfoy were wrapped up in their own drama right now and she was grateful they weren't focused on her. She'd turn and walk away, but she didn't trust either of them not to have a go the second she turned her back and it looked like every other Gryffindor in the room was caught up in their own fun, so she kept silent and watched, waiting for her chance to get the hell out of there*

I knew it was a bad idea to come! Why didn't I just stay in bed!?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next