Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 12:56 am

She was brought out of her thoughts by his voice. James...back with the tone of near megalomania. Lily shook her head. Nothing's peace with him around.. "You'll be here alone then, Potter!" She turned, and swiftly exited the dance.

[Scene from "My Fair Lady" that I was reminded of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8zyF0ZOy3k haha.]

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 12:56 am

[okay Peter isn't here... should we have him wake up or not? Votes please!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 15th 2010, 12:58 am

James sat up sharply and watched her leave, a bewildered expression on his face. He remembered he could talk a minute too late, and tried yelling after her. "But - You - What?" He considered chasing her down, but he knew that would never work. He had no clue where she'd gone.

[bye all!]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 1:00 am

[stupid internet! um, i don't care...you can leave me to die if you want...although i s'pose i'm already dead...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 15th 2010, 1:00 am

Katie Bell wrote:Katie was becoming worried, Fleur was pushing her to say something she knew she wouldnt want to hear. "You dont want to hear my answer Fleur. You are my best friend, and this is hard enough as it is" Katie saw Fleur would not stop, so taking a deep breath she replied, "Yes.... i do."

Fleur thought she would feel angered by this. Instead, she just felt sick. She secretly knew the truth without Katie telling her, but it comforted her to know that she hadn't been imagining all of this the entire time. She stood up, "Well...zat's zat zen." She felt weak and almost tumbled back into her chair, "I 'onestly don't know 'ow to respond to zat."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 1:02 am

[Peter, did you not read where Tam tried to save you! Wake up please!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 15th 2010, 1:49 am

Fleur leaves the ball, without saying goodbye to Katie or Oliver. She runs from the room, stumbling. She runs down to the lake.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 15th 2010, 3:21 am

Coming down off his high of being with Lily, James sighed and walked out of the ball, not intending to come back.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 4:20 am

[haha, sorry, i just gained about 50 pounds. but it's all cool, i'm back now]

-his eyelids flickered, and the opened, and he found them gazing into another very familiar pair--tams. it was a strange sight, for he saw only her long lashes, and the bridge of her nose, and felt her soft lips pressing into his. it looked like tam, anyway, but it couldn't be--no--it was an angel. he blinked, wondering why the angel was kissing him. maybe that was what happened in heaven, and it didn't seem to peter to be such a bad way to spend the rest of eternity-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 4:29 am

[Don't remember if Snape ever actually left, just pretend he got a little sad after Lily left and wandered the halls/grounds looking for her]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 4:39 am

[was it extraspecially delicious chocolate?

also Peter... awwwwww.... if Tam had read that she would start crying... but you're alive... she might be so happy she cries anyway... nah...]

*she saw his eyes flicker open and pulled back a little* Peter *she was so relieved she wrapped her arms around him and held him close, she thought she'd lost him... it had been the worst feeling ever*

[Also Peter, please note Tam was there to save you, not Voldy...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 4:46 am

-he wondered where he was. he had a brief, fleeting memory of seeing this room before, and had the distinct impression that it was in hogwarts. he knew it couldn't be, though, for he was not in hogwarts anymore. he wondered if he would be able to come back and watch his own funeral, wondered who would cry for him. regret seeped through him-regret for baby hashbee who would have to live without a father, regret for the things he hadn't done, for the things [or maybe people] who he'd never really gotten to love, regret that he had not said goodbye to his best friend, remus, regret that he was not on such great terms with the other marauders when he had left them. the sweet smell of tam's perfume wasn't going away. the bridge of her nose didn't look iridescent, like he had always imagined. the noise level in the room didn't seem to be going down. this didn't seem like death: he wondered why he wasn't floating, why he wasn't watching, why he wasn't speaking to all the others that had gone. was this what it would be like? would he stay here in this angel's arms, not knowing forever?

he reached out, poked a finger forwards, and came into contact with the soft flesh of tam's arm in wonder. this didn't feel so different from living-

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 4:50 am

*she felt Peter poke her and pulled back, laughing and crying now at the same time* welcome back love... you scared me there...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 4:52 am

-he was unable to find his voice, just blinked a couple times at the strange wonders evolving around him.
there was a hall, decked out in green decorations: streamers, shamrocks, banners...he wondered why it was all green, whether that was some in between land--maybe the inbetween of the white of heaven and the red of hell?
he sniffed the air, gingerly, wondering what it would smell like, almost forgetting the figure in front of him as he took in his surroundings, which somehow seemed strangely familiar-

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 4:56 am

Peter? *she was now concerned about him... was he okay? she put a hand on his cheek gently and kept the other one behind his head* Darling? Do you need anything? Should I get you up to the hospital wing? Love?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 5:06 am

-he made a weird croaking sound. that was definitely tam. why was she here? was she dead too?-

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 5:08 am

Peter *She pulled back looking really scared* Peter? Darling? *she pulled him into a sitting position against the wall*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 5:10 am

-he finally found his voice, but he felt weaker than ever. you weren't supposed to feel weak in death, though, you were supposed to feel free, and floaty, and...perfect. he made a sort of hand gesture and managed in a very throaty voice-
water...

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 5:12 am

*she quickly accioed a cup and filled it with water* Here love *she held it to his lips and helped him drink* more?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 5:15 am

thank you -he said, in that tone of voice that is just between a whisper and real speech. it tasted like water when he brought it to his lips. everything seemed so real. could it be that...it was?- tam? -he asked, hopefully, squinting at her, wondering whether it was foolish to hope that he was still alive-

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 5:20 am

*she sighed with relief when he said her name* yes love? *she'd been so worried about him... but maybe it was really all going to be okay...*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 5:38 am

[fuck i had a whole response typed out-you're not getting much]

-says with wonderment of a five year old- are you...real?

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 5:40 am

[DAMN YOU FORUM!! I mean I love you please don't stop working]

Yes love *is now rather amused* I'm real.... I promise *she rested her hands on his just to prove it*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 15th 2010, 5:42 am

-pokes himself and then giggles-
wha--what happened?

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 15th 2010, 5:44 am

*slumps down against the wall next to him* I'm not sure... I was hoping you could tell me
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next