Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Staircase

+37
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Trent Bennett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Padma Patil
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Daphne Greengrass
Katie Bell
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Romilda Vane
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Nikki Orwell
Lucy Weasley
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Kiora Lupin
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucian Bole
Remus Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
41 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Grand Staircase - Page 4 Empty Re: The Grand Staircase

Post  Molly Prewett April 24th 2010, 7:56 am

*would probably be relieved that she was being rescued if she was conscious*

[Thanks Fleurikins!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 24th 2010, 8:01 am

[want's ange to get in an epic duel now...]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 25th 2010, 6:57 am

Nikki walked up the Staircase, towards her Dorm, not really looking where she was going. She missed Fred so much, and knew she was only flirting with Sirius to hide how much she missed him. She felt tears prick her eyes, for what felt like the millionth time.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 25th 2010, 7:03 am

[You were flirting with Sirius?! >Sad ]

Fred was walking down the stairs, finally getting out from under his piles of homework for the first time in a while. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going until he nearly ran into Nikki. "Nikki!" he exclaimed.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 25th 2010, 7:07 am

Nikki looked up, and saw Fred. Her entire face lit up with a smile. "Fred!" She screamed, throwing herself at him and hugging him tight. "Where were you? I missed you so much!" She suddenly pulled away and glared at him. "If you ever disappear like that again, I am going to be furious!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 25th 2010, 7:14 am

Fred pulled her back to him. "I'm so sorry. I've really been bogged down. Loads of homework and very little time management, you know?" he said pulling back so she could see his smile. "Hey," he said thoughtfully. "How would you like to go... on a date with me?" he asked, with a hesitant smile.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 25th 2010, 7:16 am

Nikki felt like she was floating. Her day had just gotten immeasurably better. "I would love too! That would be amazing!" She kissed him lightly on the lips. "I really missed you. next time, send me an owl or something?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 25th 2010, 7:23 am

Fred grinned back at her. "Perfect! How 'bout tomorrow morning in Hogsmeade?" he suggested. "I can meet you right outside the castle and we can walk down together."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 25th 2010, 7:25 am

"Sounds perfect!" Nikki could barely contain her happiness. She just needed to ask one question. "You didn't disappear because you regret being with me, right?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 25th 2010, 7:30 am

Fred shook his head vehemently. "No! I love being with you!" he said, trying to convey all his sincerity. "I just got suddenly bogged down. I've been bored out of my mind the last week. I'd have procrastinated a bit longer, but by then mum would be sending me a howler." He cringed at the thought of the yelling letter.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 25th 2010, 7:32 am

She smiled at him. "thanks... I just got worried, since it was right after all that drama." She yawned. "I am exhausted! I want to be all awake for our date tomorrow! I better go to bed." she kissed him lightly on the lips, then on each cheek, before skipping off.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 25th 2010, 7:36 am

Fred turned to watch her skip off, smiling like a loon. He probably wouldn't sleep for a while. He'd been practically asleep the whole time he was working this past week. "See you tomorrow," he called.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 25th 2010, 7:39 am

She turned and waved. "Can't wait!" Before continuing back to her dorm.

[Good night Freddy my love! I have to go to bed now!]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 26th 2010, 2:57 am

Pansy stood at the top of the stairs, sighing. She'd already searched several likely classrooms and all of the dungeons, but hadn't been able to find Severus anywhere. She held his note in her hand, feeling a little guilty that she'd ignored it so long. Sitting down on one of the stairs, she rested her elbows on her knees and absent-mindedly creased and re-creased the paper, wondering where he could be. They had a lot to catch up on.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 3:03 am

Severus walked into the castle and up the stairs, having spent the night outdoors with Lily in his arms. He looks up and sees Pansy, and grins happily. "Pansy! Where've you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 26th 2010, 3:06 am

"Sev! I was just looking for you," she said, standing up and going down the stairs toward him. "I got your note, sorry I haven't been around until now, I was, a little busy."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 3:09 am

"Ah, whatever, THE WORLD IS A WONDERFUL PLACE DON'T YOU KNOW?!" he half-sings and half-yells, skipping up the stairs towards her two at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 26th 2010, 3:10 am

"It's alright," she laughed. Pansy sat down on a step, inviting him to sit with her. "What's got you so happy, Sev?" She smiled at him, glad to see him in such a wonderful mood for a change.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 3:12 am

Severus happily sits down next to Pansy and hugs her tightly in a way that usually requires several bottles of Firebeer and a crate of chocolate frogs beforehand. "I've been waiting to tell you in person. Lily. I have Lily. She's mine, Pansy, she's finally mine," he says with a big grin, his eyes lighting up in a way that Pansy- in fact, almost nobody- has never seen before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 26th 2010, 3:18 am

Pansy can't help but smile at him. He was so obviously happy in a way she couldn't have imagined she'd ever see him. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, squeezing him. "Sev, that's great! When did this happen? How? What about Potter, have they finally given up on that then? This is fantastic, Sev!! Tell me everything." She'd forgotten about her troubles, for at least a while, Severus's own extreme happiness swaying how she felt.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 3:25 am

"Huh? Potter? Oh, that Potter. What, no. Don't you remember? The whole me beating him up for hurting her thing? No, they were done ages ago. Well, I don't know how half of this happened. I've been spending a lot of time talking to Narcissa, and she's been trying to convince me to tell Lily for ages. After the ball me and Lily got in a fight, and I said some really horrible things I shouldn't have," he said, feeling guilty again, but lighting up as he continued. "I accidentally told her, amidst all the fighting. That I loved her. That I always loved her. And the next day.. The next day she kissed me. She wants to be with me, Pansy, with me. I feel.. I feel good enough, for once. Good enough for her," he said with a smile, a real smile. He knew he'd said those words before, about Remus, but no, this time was different, she'd never lie to him, not like he had, she'd never hurt him, never use him for sex, not like he had. This was Lily. She wanted him for him, for his love, for who he was. And he had to believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 26th 2010, 3:30 am

"Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten about that." It wasn't surprising, with so much going on in her own stupid life. "That's great though, Sev! I know how happy she makes you. Well, obviously. Just look at you, I've never seen you this happy before! At least, not while sober," she laughed, squeezing his arm. "You guys are great together, really." Pansy smiled up at him, genuinely happy for her friend.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 3:37 am

Severus laughed. "I feel like I am drunk," he admitted. He'd never need alcohol again, not if he had Lily- one kiss from her was worth three crates of chocolate frogs and a ribbit from Kerbit. "Thank you, Pansy," he said with a smile. "How're you doing?" he said, his grin fading and his expression far more serious as he remembered his conversation with Draco the night before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 26th 2010, 3:44 am

Her smile faded a bit as he asked how she was doing. If he'd asked a few days ago, he might have gotten a slightly more cheerful response. But with all the recent confusion, she just didn't know anymore. She sighed, wondering where to start. "So much has been happening, Sev. I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm slowly pushing everyone away and there's just going to be no one left anymore." She bit down on her lip, trying not to think about it too much, but knowing that Severus would want an explanation. He'd get one eventually, but he probably wouldn't like her for it.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 3:53 am

"What are you talking about? You know I'll always be your friend," he said, looking concerned. He didn't know if he should bring up talking to Draco or not, and decided to wait and see what she said first. "You can tell me anything, you know that," he said, patting her on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next