Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+33
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Jack Smith
Kiora Lupin
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Tristan Raksha
Ronald Weasley
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Gideon Prewett
Lucy Weasley
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Angela Braddock
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Blaise Zabini
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Katie Bell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Ravenclaw Mod
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
37 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 39 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Rolf Scamander June 3rd 2010, 8:20 am

Rolf looks up curiously as a girl enters the tower and doesn't notice him at first. He watches as she looks over the ledge before finally noticing him standing at the tower as well. "No, not jumping," he tells her, giving her a small smile. "It's just a good place to think over things. Quiet, peaceful, relatively private," he says. He leans on the edge of the ledge while looking out at the grounds once more. His eyes skim the calm grounds, realizing that very few creatures were active this time of night. "What brings you here? If you don't mind me being too forward," he says while giving her an apologetic smile.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 3rd 2010, 8:29 am

"Ah, I understand," she whispers, not meaning to say the words out loud. She doesn't remember seeing this - whoever he is - around the castle. Possibly because she used to spend all her time in the dungeons, acting like a young teenage hooligan and being rebellious. She chuckled at the memories and her tongue clicked against her teeth, remembering the glorious adventures with Teddy and Regulus. What had ever happened to Teddy? He had disappeared. They hadn't spoken. Life went on. She leaned back over the ledge, her chin resting in the palm of her hand and her elbow stabilized on the ledge itself. Her head ached from all her reminiscing and she sighs, "I'm here because...." she hesitates. Is it safe to tell a stranger what's happening in your life? Trying to be subtle, Faye sneaks a glance back over at him, He seems trustworthy enough. Not like I can tell Scorp my issues. Her breath caught in her throat as she tried to think of a good way to confess her problems, "I - I came here because my friend overdosed on Muggle drugs. My boyfriend knew and...and he didn't tell me..." The truth stung far worse when they rolled off her own tongue. When she accepted it as such. She couldn't bring herself to look back over at her new friend. She chuckled, with no real joy behind it at all, "You'd think we'd exchange names first. In any case, I'm Faye."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander June 3rd 2010, 8:44 am

He listens as she tells him why she is here, and manages to hide his shock as she does. "Well, seems like you could definitely use this place more than me at the moment," he says dryly. "Sorry," he says immediately while wincing at how that just sounded. "That came out sounding really insensitive, when I didn't mean it that way in the slightest. I'm Rolf though," he says, exchanging formalities and giving her a smile while hoping he didn't offend her in any way. "I know it's none of my business, but perhaps I think you can look at the situation one of two ways. One, your boyfriend is a bit of twat. Not telling you something as horrible and grandiose like that? Makes you wonder what could be going through his mind. Option two, is perhaps he didn't tell you, because he felt the need to protect you. I mean, seeing as it was your friend that over dosed, perhaps your boyfriend was worried of how you would react to the news. I'm not saying what he did was right or wrong, just that there are two sides to every story, and a million potentials in between."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 3rd 2010, 8:56 am

[You indirectly half-called yourself a twat.]

There was an awkward silence before she heard his response and she shifted, unsure of what people would do in this type of situation. Well, they probably don't share their experiences with a stranger in the first place. Must remember this. As he replies to her, obviously, crazy situation, she nibbles on her lower lip and continues staring down at the small figures moving across the ground, "S'alright," she replies when she can't think of anything more reassuring to say. Her body aches for a brief moment and she heaves, "My boyfriend is wonderful, I do know that, thank you...However wonderful he may be, I am still infuriated." She arches her neck back to look up at the sky, as if pleading for the proper answer, "It's the fury that you don't want to feel, but it rushes through your veins anyway. It bubbles, right beneath the surface, and you have to get away because you fear that if you see one thing that reminds you of the situation, your skin will explode..." She turns and looks over at Rolf, "Nice to meet you. I don't know if you've ever felt that way, but....Bollocks. I'm mad, aren't I?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander June 3rd 2010, 9:09 am

[Hahahhaha, oh I know. I figured that's the least I could do with this whole situation that has unraveled. Should have seen that damn note...then things would have gone a bit differently XD]

"You have every right to be infuriated. Whether or not he was doing it to protect you, it still wasn't right. He should have told you from the beginning. Honesty is the founding point of any relationship," he says, while looking up at the sky like she does. "He tested those boundaries and you have the right to question whether or not he had the right to." He glances back at her when she looks at him, and can't help but give her a small smile. "Not mad, not in the slightest. Those emotions, make you human. Hell, I can't say that I've quite felt anything like that before, but I can guarantee our situations are different. Your boyfriend didn't tell you that you almost lost your friend. You are allowed to feel those raw and confusing emotions. You're allowed to feel angry. You're allowed to be upset."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 3rd 2010, 9:18 am

"You're insightful. You must be a Ravenclaw," Faye whispered, glancing down at her hands which were now gripping the ledge tightly. She hated questioning Scorpius. It wasn't something she enjoyed and she wanted it to disappear along with the annoying anger that caused tremors to rumble through her when she walked into the common room. She needed sleep, but how could she sleep when all she could think about was the shit that had happened? Her gaze fell on Rolf once more and she studied him, curious. He wasn't the least bit unattractive and, yet, he wasn't a complete bugger like most of the Claws, "I think I'm mad. Barking, actually. I think you're just trying to make me feel better!" She jokes and gives him a playful glare before staring back out at the grounds. She clears her throat, awkwardly, "Now that you know about me, good sir Therapist, why don't you...well, err, confess your troubles?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander June 3rd 2010, 9:33 am

"Well, it's quite possible that I'm just trying to make you feel better," he grins. "Or, it's also possible that I have the ability to just understand others and read them remarkably well. As of now, I am leaning towards the latter option. Being a therapist seems much less troubling than an implied liar," he says with smile. "I don't think my troubles and woes will amount to anything you have just confessed. I guess I just have a flair for being slightly dramatic," he says, then ponders how to exactly tie in his OOC thoughts into an actual plot. "I'm in love with this girl," he states, then realizes that this sounds like a preposterous statement. "Okay, not just any girl, my girlfriend. This is no, Romeo and Juliet or a tale in which I watch the girl I like from a distance. Not like that at all. It's just...for some reason, I feel like I am putting a bit of stress on the relationship. I'm beginning to worry that my feelings run deeper than hers do, and that I am slowly but surely pushing something that will undoubtedly come back to me as if being slapped in the face with a plimpie."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter June 4th 2010, 3:12 am

[I give up. -jumps off the AT out of anger.-]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 6th 2010, 6:27 am

James jumped off the AT again and for real this time because he fucking sucks and I hate him and so does everyone else and James doesn't even fucking do anything more except sit around and mope. So. Death to James.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 6th 2010, 6:28 am

................... No. Not allowed. Ever.

*sobs and clings*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 6th 2010, 6:36 am

James is dead. The end.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 1:10 am

James Potter wrote:James jumped off the AT again and for real this time because he fucking sucks and I hate him and so does everyone else and James doesn't even fucking do anything more except sit around and mope. So. Death to James.

For some random reason, Lily is walking along the base of the Astronomy Tower in the middle of the night. She runs a hand through her silky, perfect red hair and stares at a body lying motionless on the ground. The glasses that used to be on the man's face are a few feet away, broken, and Lily instantly freezes when she recognizes who it is, "Potter?!" Her green eyes widen and her jaw drops, "This is the absolute WORST prank you have ever pulled! Playing dead is for dogs! Now, seriously, get up before you completely humiliate yourself."

BECAUSE JAMES IS NOT DEAD AND FLEUR AS A TEMPORARY LILY WILL NOT ALLOW IT.
THIS IS TEMPORARY.
JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE.
THE END.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 1:17 am

-dead-

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 1:20 am

Lily rolls her eyes at his attempt at acting dead and, because he possesses no abdominal muscles and is relatively light, she pulls him up by his arm. HE IS ALIVE BECAUSE I SAY SO. She flashes him a disapproving look, "I find you jumping off the Astronomy Tower quite impossible to believe since it's off limits to students. Honestly, this is ridiculous." She folds her arms and eyes him up and down, "You are barking mad."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 1:24 am

-flops limply because he's dead-

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 1:32 am

JAMES IS NOT DEAD. NOT. DEAD.

When he continues to play dead, Lily steams. She smacks him across his face, "REALLY, POTTER? This isn't funny! Not in the least bit! I want you to stop this nonsense!" Lily can feel her face turn a little pink with frustration, "Your pranks are never funny, really, quite annoying. You should wake up now. I find you annoying. Maybe I'll go kiss Remus. Did you hear that, James? Kiss Remus. KISS REMUS, you wanker."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 1:33 am

-doesn't care because he's dead-

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 1:50 am

I REFUSE TO GIVE IN. REFUSE.

Lily, still annoyed with James current state, loses her composure, "James! I demand that you stop this idiotic - idiotic rubbish! RIGHT. NOW!" She is now fuming and she pushes him against the Astronomy Tower base, her face now a light shade of red than pink, "YOU ARE INFURIATING. ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING! Could you, for once in your arrogant life, stop being so utterly persistent to succeed in these childish - things!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 1:59 am

James' arms and legs flopped to unnatural positions as his dead body began to cool. He didn't respond to Lily at all, as he is dead. Not even mostly dead. All dead. James Potter is dead. He is a very dead individual. Stone dead. He wasn't even pining for the fjords or anything. He's not pinin'! He's passed on! James Potter is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-POTTER!!!!

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 2:04 am

Lily tried her very hardest to bring James back from his LONG, LONG, LONG SLEEP OTHERWISE KNOWN AS HIBERNATION, but it wasn't working, "Fine." She let him go and he sunk to the grass because APPARENTLY HE IS SLEEPING FOREVER, WEIRD KID and she purses her lips, "You are...." She made a noise that sounded was a mixture of her emotions: frustrated, stressed, and annoyed. With nothing else to say, and the random want to rip James hair out really starting to sound like a good idea, she turned on her heel and left him to CONTINUE HIS HIBERNATION.

NOW, I'LL RETURN TO NORMAL.
THIS WAS TEMPORARY.
NO ONE BE ANGRY.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 2:51 am

James remains dead and decomposes at the foot of the AT because no one is going to bury him properly.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 7th 2010, 2:58 am

Because no one believe he is dead. HE IS DEAD, PEOPLE.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 8th 2010, 8:16 pm

Marcus walked up to the top of the Astronomy Tower and sat on the wall... BORED.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter - Inact June 8th 2010, 8:21 pm

Lily walked up to the top of the Astronomy Tower and saw Marcus sitting on the wall. She walked over to him and leaned against the wall by him. "Hey Marcus"

Lily Luna Potter - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 8th 2010, 8:22 pm

Marcus looked over when he heard someone say his name. He saw the one girl whom he had met once before. "Oh Hey..Lily."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next