Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+33
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Jack Smith
Kiora Lupin
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Tristan Raksha
Ronald Weasley
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Gideon Prewett
Lucy Weasley
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Angela Braddock
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Blaise Zabini
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Katie Bell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Ravenclaw Mod
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
37 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 21 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 6th 2010, 3:22 am

"That's true." She smiles and hugs Dee. "We really need to learn how to not cheat on our boyfriends." She laughs.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 6th 2010, 3:27 am

"We could make a club, technically. But that would give away the secret."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 6th 2010, 3:29 am

She giggles. "I can see it now. The meetings would be great." She looks down before telling Dee the rest of her story. "Dee, I think...I might have feelings for Rolf..."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 6th 2010, 3:57 am

"You do? Well, I don't know much about him... But you should tell Lee if these feelings get too strong."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 6th 2010, 4:03 am

Luna nods. "I know. I'll tell him about the kiss. It's only fair. I just feel bad, you know? He's never done anything wrong it's just...I don't think I feel as strongly about him as he does for me."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 6th 2010, 4:04 am

Dee nods sympathetically. "I'm sorry. It'll work out. You'll see." Dee can't help of think of Albus AND Lysander. What's a girl to do?
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 6th 2010, 4:10 am

She smiles. "I hope so... I just feel bad for Lee. I don't know how he'll react."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 6th 2010, 4:17 am

"He'll find someone." She pats Luna on the back. "There's someone out there for him, and she looks like this."

The Astronomy Tower - Page 21 2q3djqu
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 6th 2010, 4:24 am

-dies-

Luna smiles. "You're right. He's really sweet. He'll have no problem with that." She hops up to leave because Reg and Dijinn need to do more stuff so Krum's heart can be BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR. "Well, I guess I better go. I'm supposed to meet Lee tonight for a date. Wish me luck." She smiles and hugs Dee before walking back down to the common room.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 4:25 am

[It's not that stuff, Lu. Other stuff]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 4:26 am

Marid Sardantarielon wrote:Marid floated out on the ledge and hid himself with a glamoury. No one could see him, unless they had been marked by a God. -coughforRegtoshockthehelloutaMaridtomorocough-

Regulus walks up to the tower, lost in thought. He clenches his fists when he sees Marid, and tries not to just try and push him off the tower even though he knows he wouldn't die. "Greetings, immortal," he said through gritted teeth. "What brings you out here this fine evening?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 6th 2010, 4:38 am

Dee leaves before... whatever. Yeah...
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 6th 2010, 4:43 am

Marid fell over, shocked. He was seen? What god had marked this strange boy, this Reguluis Arcturus Black? Biting his lip, he replied (even though he knew he shouldn't, he was a god after all) "I have no idea. All i can see in my head is lavender blossoms and silver starfall...and this place is comforting. To an immortal that doesn't know what Comfort is." He tilted his head to the side, his perfect face slightly quizzical. "I want you to explain to me abotu this being you call Djinn...do you mean, The Djinn?"

[omg yay we can learn about Djinn! woo!]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 4:45 am

Regulus glared at Marid, but took a seat on the ledge beside him. "What do you want to know about him? Other than that you've apparently replaced him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 6th 2010, 4:51 am

Marid [almsot put Djinn ahaha. Ima miss him this fall] scratched the back of his head. "Well, i can't have replaced him, sicne The Djinn has been gone from the Heavens for a few millenia...all mention of him has been stricken from the Accords and the Records, and my memory of him is spotchy at best. All i can remember is his Creators." Marid was confused at his lack of memory of this being named Djinn, but he shrugged it off. If the Heavens had seen fit to strike him down, then he had no reason to rebel. Unlike Djinn, who would have rebeled and did.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 4:54 am

"Millenia? He was here last week. I spoke to him. Here. At this very spot. I showed him what a hug was, right where I'm sitting right now. So, you can start explaining who you are, why you're here, and why the hell you look like him so much, and you can get any ideas out of your head that I'm some ordinary mud statue who's gonna obey your every command, because I won't. You don't impress me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 6th 2010, 5:07 am

[Omg yessss]

The weight of the words physically drove him back...the new magic of "emotion" making Marid buckle under its strength. "But...but The Djinn was smote! Becuae he betrayed the Heavens and i was made to take his place! I AM MARID. I am the only God of this area! The only god that should have been here, and the only one that could have possibly marked you!" He drew hismelf up to his full height, and gold light started to stream from behind him, and there was an after image of a huge, hulking humanoid being with 3 mermaid tails, and 8 wings and a halo of lotus blossoms and gold. "I AM THE MARID, I AM THE GOLDEN. I have been sent here, because of Djinn the Silver's betrayal to Heaven millenia ago...By the name of my Fathers; Gabriel, Lucifer, and Michael i demand that you tell me what god marked you! A HUMAN!! For even coming into physical contact with you, the being that did this would be demoted!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 5:11 am

*is lost but going with it*

Regulus glowered right back at him. "Djinn the Silver. That sounds about right. He looked exactly like you, but silver, and a thousand times more pleasing to the eye," he said scathingly, just to irritate Marid. "And yes, he's come in contact with me several times. He was my friend. Needless to say, I'm not fucking pleased about you serving as his replacement," he said harshly, drawing his wand and twirling it in his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 6th 2010, 5:18 am

[sorry about that. i had it planned >.> and forgot. I know i wanted Reg to learn about who Djinn was made from, and then the little bit of him trying to take control]

Marid was floored again. Multiple contact? "More pleasing to the eye? Silver is greatly inferior to Gold. How could i not be better than the Djinn? I was made to be better." he snarled. he was getting wrathful, and the afterimage behind him swelled in size. "Why do you draw your wand? Why don't i strikle fear and awe into you? Why don't you worship me?!"

[oh snap. he sounds like the red queen. lawd.]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 5:21 am

Regulus stood up and pointed his wand at Marid, beyond pissed off. "Better?!?? No. No god is better than Djinn, not to me. He was my friend. And I was his friend. Friends- something I'm sure someone like you isn't familiar with. Fear and awe? Worship? I never worshiped Djinn, and I won't worship you. I have nothing to fear from you, you won't hurt me. I bother you too much. I can see that. If you hurt me, you won't ever be able to understand me, and wouldn't that be a shame," he mocked, his eyes boring into Marid's. "And I draw my wand because I don't want to talk to you, I want you to disappear and for Djinn to come back."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 6th 2010, 5:40 am

Marid was pissed. Holding out his left hand, he spoke a Word of Command and summoned Gold Fire. IT crackled and writhed in his palm, and grew in size and strength. "You won't fear me? WELL FEAR ME NOW!!" And he threw the fire, and it crackled and sang and flew straight for Regulus, to be stopped by a flash of silver and the scent of lavender. There was a ghost of a person standing there, a slight, slight haze of silver that disappeared faster than it had appeared, an apparition like heat waves on the horizon. Marid's eyes flew wide, and he fell backwards off the Astronomy Tower completely stunned. As he fell, his eyes glowed a bright and almost violent silver before fading to a dull, sightless gold. His whole body was sezied up, and he couldn't do anything he was so shocked.

He just fell.

and fell

and fell.

and thought all the way down, Was that the Djinn?
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 5:49 am

Regulus jumped backwards, horrified. "DJINN!?!?!?!" he screamed, shocked by the apparition that had appeared before him, only to disappear in a flash of light. He ran to the edge and looked down over it and watched Marid fall, turning a bright, Djinn-like silver as he hit the ground. He stared in stunned silence as it faded back to that ugly dull gold, and sank to his knees. "Djinn?" he called out to the empty night, to no reply. After some time, sitting in silence, he finally calms down long enough to take out the bag of pills, and swallows one, no, not enough, two, no, three, just to be sure it's strong enough, strong enough to help him calm down, to push out of his mind what had just happened..

[PAUSED!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 6th 2010, 5:53 am

[-dies- Awwwww D: it's so saadddd. Hell. He's going to think he's going insane but he's not..]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 6th 2010, 5:57 am

[Yeah. He's gonna think he's hallucinating because of the drugs, oh god.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 6th 2010, 6:04 am

[=headdesk= i knooooow. sad days. Djinn is goign to be like, uber nervous too because no one's seen him the way he REALLY looks. Nikki saw it in some OOC funness in Scotlantis but no one else has, besides a random horn and wing combo. Lol, he's so human.]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next