Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+33
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Jack Smith
Kiora Lupin
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Tristan Raksha
Ronald Weasley
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Gideon Prewett
Lucy Weasley
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Angela Braddock
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Blaise Zabini
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Katie Bell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Ravenclaw Mod
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
37 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 38 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 7:59 am

Regulus smiled brightly, thinking of Viktor. "It can't be bad- I have Viktor now- forever."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 8:03 am

Djijnn nodded again. "Yes, you do! And maybe a baby...but i can't say more i'll get in trouble." he singsonged.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 8:04 am

[DBSJFBHJDBSDSFDBSJHDBSHJBDSHBFHDSEDSJKFNSDKJBJH TRENT IANEVSKI! <3 ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 8:08 am

Regulus gaped at him, and promptly hit him on the head. "You. Tell. Me. NOW."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 8:15 am

Reeling backwards, he launched himself at Reg and hit him back. "No! No hitting! And well...idk. I see it but it can happen and it might not happen...it's confusing but i'm pretty sure it's a boy."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 8:25 am

Regulus quite literally squeed with joy, and hugged Djinn again. "You better not be fucking with me. That- that's insanely scary, but it's absolutely wonderful," he gushed, wishing Viktor were here to hear this, and wondering if he should tell him later, or keep it to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 8:33 am

"Isn't it?! I'm excited!" he wanted to dance but he was tired, soo tired, Dying and being resurrected multiple times was tiring.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 8:36 am

"Viktor would be a wonderful father," he remarked, smiling happily at the mental image of Viktor and him, with a child. "We really will stay together forever, won't we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 8:37 am

"Change the hair colour, hun. And give Viktor a longer goatee and then you pretty much have it spot on." tapping his chinn Djinn hummed, and then sat crosslegged upside down like he used to. "I think so. Something very drastic would have to happen to tear you two apart."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 8:40 am

"Nothing will. Nothing can. And- did you say longer goatee? I love his goatee," he said with a grin. "It makes him look dashing. Yes, I said that word- dashing. It really does."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 8:43 am

He nodded sagely. "Yes, dashing is a very good discription. Then you add the accent and it's just amazing rolled up in an awesome body of muscle and pure sexy." he looked perplexed. "I actually feel a bit jealous. Human bodies are so weird."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 8:45 am

Regulus smirked. "And that awesome body of muscle and pure sexy is all mine. Damn, am I lucky," he chuckled. "Weird? You seem to like them well enough," he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 8:49 am

Djinn blushed again. "Curse this reaction. Curse blood. Oh, for a body i can control!" He threw his hadn to hsi forehead and fake fainted. "Woe is me! Stuck in a mortal shell for all eternity...but oh well. Gotta enjoy the view, when it's so well populated with sexy mortals don't i?" he winked back.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 8:53 am

Regulus laughed. "Perhaps you and I should go boy watching together some time, I think we'd have a blast," he said with a grin. "Nothing wrong with looking- not that anyone around here is even half as attractive as Viktor- the man is simply gorgeous. His body- oh goodness," he said, turning bright red.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 8:55 am

"Oh gods, your thoughts are so fun." Djinn fell back giggling. "And that would be EPIC but i doubt it. I hve to stay here and take care of people. Le sigh." He as conveniently forgetting about Joel. BEcause it was convenient.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 8:58 am

Regulus turned even redder. "Don't tell me you can still read my thoughts! Oh no! Oh god! Get out of my head, Djinn!" Regulus flails about and tries as hard as he can *not* to think about Viktor and his body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 9:05 am

Still giggling he tried to pull out of his mind. "Sorry! i told you before i can't turn it off. Goshhh though i was right he's HUGE!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 9:08 am

Regulus squeaked and turned more red than he has ever been in his entire life, and hides his face behind his hands like the innocent little uke he is. "Stop! Stop it! Get out of there!" He shakes his head violently, glaring at Djinn and flailing. "You. Are. Horrible. I love you, Djinn," he said, as embarrassed as ever. "... You stay OUT of my memories. OUT."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 9:20 am

"I can't help it!! Whatever you think and your subconcious thinks pops up and it's maddening i tell you maddening." he looked at Reg mischeivously (sp) "I'm out now, it's all good. So what's new with Hogwarts It feels like we have new students?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 9:24 am

"I wouldn't know- I've been busy, see," he said with a sad smile, thinking of Gellert and Viktor and Cormac and all the rest. "Not all the busy being bad, though," he added as an after thought, his mind flickering to that day in the room of requirement, with his mouth around- "AHHHH! DJINN! STOP! STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP! GODDAMMIT VIKTOR GET OUT OF MY HEAD, BOTH OF YOU AHHH!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 9:27 am

Djinn for real fell over laughing, dying and then suddenly stoped, face as red as a quaffle because that was embarassing. "Okay i need to relaly try and get a hang on this now...oh gods..." he felt slightly mindraped and a bit violated.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 2nd 2010, 9:29 am

Regulus can't even LOOK at Djinn right now. "Right. Djinn, it's great that you're back and all, but I think I- I think I need to run away, NOW, before I lose my mind. So- I love you- please stay out of my head- and- I can't believe you're here," he said gleefully, running up to Djinn and hugging him, before running down the stairs and away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 2nd 2010, 9:31 am

"TA!!" he yells, and then disappears to stalk Reg.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander June 3rd 2010, 7:13 am

Rolf walks up to the astronomy tower and stares out at the grounds. He's not going to jump, because then an animal would probably eat his body. If it were a thestral, that would be bad, because human bones are really bad for their intestinal tracts. He just thinks about how he's apparently not very well liked around here and the only bitch that is SUPPOSED to care, hates him for no good fucking reason. You know, he could really use a Raye of sunshine right now. Yup...a RAYE. Whatever though, he'll just stand alone and be mopey and disliked.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 3rd 2010, 8:10 am

Faye walks up the stairs of the Astronomy Tower, a feeling of exhaustion crashing over her. Everything that had happened with Regulus was thoroughly confusing, but at least she still had him around. She sighed, wondering vaguely why Scorpius hadn't told her about one of her friends being in the Hospital Wing. Sure, she and Regulus had a bit of a falling out, but it didn't mean she didn't care about the guy. She always had and always would. When she finally reached the height of the tower, she stumbled over to the ledge and leaned over it, looking down at the grounds below. It took a moment to finally notice the male standing near her, "Oh, um, sorry...didn't see anyone..." she muttered. He looked painfully upset, possibly more upset than she was, and she offered her best smile like the Raye of sunshine she could be, "You sure you're alright? If you're thinking about jumping, trust me, life can be worse."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next