Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

+13
Daphne Greengrass
The Bolars
Blaise Zabini
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Logan Avery
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Cormac McLaggen
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Danni Grindelwald
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
17 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 17 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 7:27 am

"Yeah I'm glad I got to switch with him..." He says sounding releived

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 17 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 18th 2010, 7:36 am

"It really is. It's good to have you here instead mate," he grins while standing up. "I'm going to go get a bite to eat. I'll be back a bit later. See you," he says while leaving the dormitory.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 7:38 am

"See you later" He said as he laid back down on his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2010, 6:32 am

Flint walked in and sat down. He took out some parchment and wrote Tam a letter. He hadn't talked to her in a while and he wanted to know how she had been doing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 9:36 am

Penny poked her head into Marcus' dorm. she hadn't had a particularly good day and she just wanted to sit with him. "Marcus?" she called out
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 9:39 am

Marcus stood up when she called out his name. He walked over to the door and opened it. He kissed her lightly and smiled. "Hey, how was your day?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 9:42 am

she grimaced. "alright. double transfiguration was a bust. McGonagall was a hardass today" she sighed and fell into his arms. "Yours any better?"

[i need sleep in like 20 minutes. i have to be up in 6 hours]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 9:46 am

He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head. "Nah, mine was pretty much the same. Herbology was boring as usual.."

[We can just pause it, or they can fall asleep in here... I don't really carr so whatever you want to do is cool.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 9:51 am

[haha okay cool. we'll probably pause at some point then. although my goal is to finish angeorge smut before i sleep]

she laughed and pulled back, grabbing his hand and leading him to his bed and sitting down on it. "i'm exhausted" she pulled the scarf off her neck and looked at him "does it look any better yet?" usually it took a while for the bruises to heal, but she wanted to see if it looked any better
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 9:56 am

He sat down next to her on the bed and smiled. He looked at her neck and frowned. "Eh, not really. I know something that may help it feel better though." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 9:56 am

she smiled "yea? what would that be?"

[PAUSE]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 7:03 pm

He smiled at her. "This..." He leaned over grabbing the back of her head in his hands and lightly kissed her neck.

[sorry for the bad post... I had a good one planned out last night before my WiFi went all ghruehjabgk on me and now I can't remember it.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 7:20 pm

Penny shuddered a little at the breath on her neck she smiled and giggled. "You're sweet"

[awww. poor nev Sad that's sucky. it's alright!]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 7:23 pm

He smiled and kissed her lips gently and pulled back. "So are you."

[So, on skype. I kind of was like hey Sam did you hear about our plans for Penus yet? and he was like no and I was like oh....uhh thats awkward......just thought you should know....]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 7:32 pm

[XD lol ohh poor sammy]

she smiled and pressed her lips to his again. bringing one hand up she rubbed her neck lightly and sighed "I hate these stupid bruises"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 7:35 pm

"Don't worry about them... They'll heal soon." He smiled.

[Luna just saw your post and said in a very suggestive voice. "Ooo, Why are there bruises on her neck?" hahahah I just died...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 7:39 pm

[LOL did you tell her they were from my abusive brother?! Lol shit. fam's here. i'll be on and off all day sporadically. so. yea]

she smiled slightly "they always do..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 7:41 pm

[I just said.... They're from Evan.... I didn't tell her what he did though...Razz And okay I might be gone later but I'm not sure.]

He smiled and leaned over towards her, gently pressing his lips to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 8:13 pm

[hahaha. nice. yea sorry bout that. my grandparents have been away for like a month, and they came home today so yea...]

she smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, toying with the hair at the nape of his neck
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 8:15 pm

[It's all good Smile]

He smiled into the kiss and rested his hands around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 8:32 pm

Penny got on her knees and lifted herself up, running her hands along the side of his face and into his hair, pressing her upright body into his sitting form
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 8:37 pm

Marcus smiled and ran his hands down from her waist down her legs. He laid back onto his bed on his back, pulling her down so she was laying on top of his. He kept his arms around her waist, pulling her down so they were as close as possible. He kissed her hard and smirked. "You're so amazing Penny..." He said before he kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 8:49 pm

Penny blushed a bit and smiled "Well thanks!" she giggled and then said quietly "You're pretty amazing yourself" she kissed him and moved her face into the side of his neck, breathing deeply and sighing. she loved the way he smelled.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 29th 2010, 8:52 pm

He smiled and ran his hands through her hair. He slid his hands down her body and pulled her closer when she moved to his neck, he loved how she new so many ways to turn him on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 29th 2010, 8:53 pm

Penny kissed him tenderly on his neck, beginning a slow trail back to his mouth. chills ran down her spine as he pulled her closer to him, their bodies completely pressed together
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next