Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slytherin Showers [NC-17, NO SNAPE RAPE.]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Slytherin Showers [NC-17, NO SNAPE RAPE.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slytherin Showers [NC-17, NO SNAPE RAPE.]

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:46 pm

WOW THIS HASN'T BEEN USED.

Sirius and Scorpius slip off to the bathrooms, while Sirius gapes at the Slytherin Common Room because let's admit it, it's fucking awesome, it's underwater! "Here, this is it. I knew which bottle because I heard him bragging about it, so I got one off of Fleur. Apparently being French and all, she totally uses the same brand as Lucius, but let's just say... the contents in this bottle are a bit different," he said with a wicked grin. "Damn, we are awesome! Gimme five, man!" Sirius switches Lucius' shampoo with another bottle, and he quickly beats it and Scorpius goes to his dorm.

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Showers [NC-17, NO SNAPE RAPE.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slytherin Showers [NC-17, NO SNAPE RAPE.]

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 8:03 pm

Lucius walks in during the early hours of the morning because he finally got home after his night with Alejandro. Alejandro is not the type of guy who spends the night which Lucius did not like, because that's his deep, dark secret. He likes people who spend the night. Yup. That's his weakness in 1.0. Not 2.0 where he will never sleep with Snape ever. No cuddling there. Oh well. The sex was fucking awesome and now Lucius is stripping down. Too bad no one is here to see. He walks under the showers and wets himself down. Again, no one is here to see. How sad. He runs his fingers through his hair and reaches for the shampoo, too distracted by his sexy thoughts of Alejandro to notice that something is not right here. When he finishes his shower, he wraps a towel around his hair and leaves, not bothering to look in the mirrors because they're all foggy from the hot water and the one in his dorm is nicer anyway.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3