Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:44 am

"Hmm. What kind of stupid shit? I've never really done anything crazy before." Her eye light up with excitement at the thought of doing something crazy and fun. "Nothing dangerous though, right?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:46 am

He grinned at her. "No, nothing dangerous...well...most of the time it's not dangerous." He said with a slight smirk. "I don't know. Just...have fun!" He said with a small shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 13th 2010, 7:46 am

she smiled "oh yea? and just how crazy is that?" She bit her lip, smiling and teasing him a little
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:53 am

She nodded. "Right. Fun." She took another drink. She looked over and saw some people dancing. "Do you dance at all?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:54 am

"Do I? Dance?" He said and grinned at her and nodded. "Yes...I do....but I'm not sure if you're used to my kind of dancing." He said with a wink while thinking about how he would like to dirty dance with Millicent right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:58 am

She blushed for some reason. "Well. I'm not used to any kind of dancing really. I was never able to....before." She took another drink. "You could always show me?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 8:00 am

He grinned at her. "Sure...let's dance." He said grabbing both of their drinks and setting them down on the table in the corner so nobody would touch them, yes the corner by Penny and Paul. He stepped back over to her and slipped his arms around her waist and started dancing along to the music.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 8:17 am

Illie followed him to where everyone was dancing. She grinned like a loon when he wrapped his arms around her waist. She started moving her hips awkwardly from side to side, but didn't do much else. She was probably the color of a quaffle.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 8:19 am

He laughed slightly at her awkwardness and slid his hands down to her hips. "Just try and relax." he said while giving her a small smile. "It will come more naturally."

[K I am off to bed! I'll reply to you tomorrow if you post tonight!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 8:22 am

[NIGHT!! I LOVE YOU TRITWIN!!]

She took a deep breath, but it was hard to concentrate with his hands on her. She started moving her hips a little more slowly to the rhythm. He was right, it was pretty natural. She grinned and continued to dance.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 8:30 am

-is on le iPod-

He grinned as he felt her relax and moved a little closer to her, grinding his hips with hers. "There you go." he said in a husky tone in her ear. "See what I mean by relaxing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 11:11 pm

[Husky voice=sexy voice=Illie dead..simple math really...or is it science? hmm...]

She whispered back. "It's hard to relax with you this close to be perfectly honest." She grinned and continued to move her hips around, hoping it was somewhat sexy.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 12:47 am

[I think it can be math or science? Yeah? yeah. And my bad. I seem to kill her a lot.]

He grinned at her and moved closer to her, their bodies now pressed against each other. "Oh Yeah?" He says in that same husky tone into her hear, his lips gently touching her ear. "You know Millicent, I'm starting to think I make you nervous" He murmured with his lips still lightly touching her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 14th 2010, 5:47 am

A shiver went down her spine. The room around her could have been on fire, and she would never have known. She didn't even realize she had stopped dancing. There was something she was suppose to be doing right now. Hmm..Oh right, speaking. All she could manage was a feeble "Uhh."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 9:10 am

He grinned and moved his lips so they were less than an inch from her and grinned. "I'm going to take that as a yes." He said inching his lips towards hers, letting them touch hers but not applying any pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 14th 2010, 7:19 pm

Hey eyes went wide and she took a sharp breath in. What are you, some scared 'Puff?. She gave him a small glare before she grabbed the back of his head and crushed her lips to his. After a moment, she pulled back and smiled at him. "Did that seem nervous to you?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 7:50 pm

He grinned at her reaction to what he was doing to her and fell forward slightly when she pulled on him and kissed him but he quickly regained his balance and kissed her back hard and grinned at her and let out a small chuckle. "Well it did seem a little nervous." He said with a smirk. "But I'm sure you'll grow out of the fase" He said with a wink, and by the way, his lips are still touching here. Mmhmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 14th 2010, 8:03 pm

She glared at him and pulled away from his lips before she lost it. "That wasn't nervous. You just don't want to admit I caught you off guard." She grinned/smirked...smirnned? griked?..
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 8:20 pm

Fuck you....... I am never texting you what the voices in my head are doing.

He let out a small laugh and grinned at her. "Oh yeah? What makes you think I was caugh off guard? Huh?" He said with a grik spread across his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 14th 2010, 8:28 pm

She blushed and glared at him suspiciously. "So you weren't caught off guard then?" She too griked. She took a little step back. The were now a whole foot away from each other. GASP!!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 8:30 pm

He looked around the room awkwardly and glanced back to her. "No. Of course not." He said and smirked. He would not admit to being caught off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 14th 2010, 8:34 pm

She nodded. "Okay. If you say so." Of course she didn't believe him, but he wanted to be a manly man and not admit to something. Oh well, she'd let him have this one. She laughed and looked down at her empty hands. "Did I finish my drink?" She already forgot that Marcus had set them down.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 8:36 pm

He let out a small laugh. "No...we set it down..remember? So we could dance.." He said watching her carefully with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 8:37 pm

He let out a small laugh. "No...we set it down..remember? So we could dance.." He said watching her carefully with a small smirk like this.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 24 Vd0lev

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 14th 2010, 8:43 pm

"Oh. Of course I remember." She rolled her eyes and gave him a sweet smile. Like this'n:

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 24 17qwja
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next