Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:28 am

Lucius Malfoy. wrote:
"A girlfriend? Who is she?" he asked curiously. Fail Lucius. Your cousin has a girlfriend and you don't.

"She's a Slytherin," he answers. "Her names Faye," he says and decides to leave the conversation at that. Last thing he wants is to have his cousin go all prejudice right now. That wouldn't be good. "Who have you been hanging out with?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 15th 2010, 5:28 am

"Whoa, Flint. Just because I fucked you doesn't mean I liked it." She shrugs, and goes off to die because I hate her and I don't want to wait for her murder. "I guess we're both whores then. See ya in hell, cuz."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:29 am

"WHO THE FUCK IS HARRY POTTER AND WHHY DOES HE HAVE BOOKS, GAWD." Severus rolls his eyes. "AND DON'T YOU BE CALLIN' NO GIRL A SLUT. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOU CAN'T GET ANY, YOU'RE SO GROSS YOU TURN MEN GAY!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:30 am

Marcus shakes his head and laughs slightly. He turns back to Penny. "She doesn't know what she's talking about Penny, you're no whore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:31 am

Pansy is unhappy that her discovery of Severus's buttons went ignored, and so she grabs another bottle of whiskey since most of this one spilled while she was rolling and laughing anyway. She watches amused as Penny and Flint end up getting involved with Dee's drunken yelling.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:32 am

Penny went stiff "you fucked her? you fucked Dee...please tell me you didn't fuck Dee"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2010, 5:33 am

Illie heard noises from her dorm. She jiggled on down and saw a party in progress. She froze where she was and stared at everyone. She saw Flint and gave a little smile, making her look like a gorilla.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:33 am

"Ughhhh" Marcus looked away awkwardly and looked back to her... "Kind of..." Marcus looked over to Millicent and smiled slightly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:34 am

Pansy Malfoy wrote:Pansy rolls on the ground laughing at Dee at Severus's expense. "Sevvy, what do you call that!?" She crawled back toward him and pointed at the buttons on his shirt, still laughing hysterically before she fell over again and continued rolling around laughing. "DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH I'M PISSING. Not really, but you are WEARING BUTTONS! Don't cry about them Sevvy!"

[EOWYN DIDN'T SEE THAT BECAUSE EOWYN IS DRUNKKKKKKKKK]

"I AM NOT WEARING BUUTTTT-UHNS. OH WAIT--- SHITT--- OMG THEY ARE BUTTONS HEHEHE HEY LOOK PANSY I HAS BUTTONS DO YOU KNWO HOWS TO UNDO BUTTONS? I LIKE UNDOING BUTTONS ON CLOTHES I DO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:35 am

she gagged on the swig of firebeer she was drinking. "you didnt...oh gods..." she noticed Illie walk into the room and grimaced
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:36 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:
"She's a Slytherin," he answers. "Her names Faye," he says and decides to leave the conversation at that. Last thing he wants is to have his cousin go all prejudice right now. That wouldn't be good. "Who have you been hanging out with?"

"No one because I've been MIAJust some other Slytherins. I talked to this one fellow the other day. Barty, I think his name was. You know him?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:37 am

"Umm, I'm sorry.." He shrugs. "It was during our little....break? from each other....I guess you could call it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2010, 5:38 am

Illie realized she came in at a bad time. She tried to tip-toe around the edge of the party, but being so huge, she caused the floor to shake with each step she took. She could tell that Flint and that girl seemed to be in an arguement. "Excellent" she thought to herself.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:39 am

she grimaced "but really? Dee? she's like, 12! gawd i couldn't even stomach that one..." she shuddered
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:41 am

He gave her a look that was like Really? Let's be real here. "She's only a year younger than me!" He takes a large swig of his firebeer. "That's really NOT that bad."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:43 am

"Yeah, I do. Met him once," he says vaguely then glances at Penny, thinking of how it was Barty that forced himself upon her. He can't help but look as lard-face enters the dorm. Ew, she's gross. "He's err...he's something else," he mumbles.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:45 am

"SEVERUS? THAT'S STUPID, OF COURSE I KNOW HOW TO UNDO BUTTONS, I MEAN, REALLY HONESTLY TRULY GENUINELY DID YOU JUST ASK ME THAT? DO YOU THINK I'M LIKE, I DUNNO, ASTORIA GREENGRASS, THAT DITZ? Pfft." She selected one of his buttons at random and flicked it undone. "See? Told you." She sits there looking rather smug, taking another long drink of whiskey.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:46 am

"Crazy if you ask me, but interesting enough. Probably going to end himself up in a lot of trouble one of these days. Say the wrong thing or mess with the wrong person. I see potential in him though. If he learns to control himself he could go far." He finished of his third bottle and grabs another one because this will be more fun if he's drunk.

Last edited by Lucius Malfoy. on June 15th 2010, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:48 am

she scoffed "yea sure. still. she's like, fifteen. that's just awkward. you probably were her first too...kinda makes me feel bad for her..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:50 am

Severus cackled maniacally, and winked at Pansy. "Just one, even ASTORIA could do just one. But I bet Astoria couldn't undo enough of them to take my shirt off," he said with a mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:51 am

"It makes you feel bad for her?!" He gives her a confused look. "Are you saying I'm not good for someones first?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:52 am

she drinks again and smirks "just cuz you're with me. and you probably didn't stick around, am I right?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:53 am

"Severus, how dare you say Astoria is better, because we all know how stupid that is. Really. Really really really really really really really really really really really. Um. What was I saying? OH. BUTTONS. THAT." She scoffs and reaches over starting to undo another one but finding her very drunk fingers incapable without extreme concentration, which she does not care to give at the moment. She just rips his shirt open instead. "HA." She crosses her arms and sits there, still looking quite smug.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:53 am

He takes a large swig. "You know me to well Penny. Way to well." He says shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:54 am

she grinned wickedly "i knew it. i KNEW IT." she smiled triumphantly and downed the rest of her firebeer. "isn't there ANYTHING stronger than this???"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next