Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:01 am

She shrugged. "Same. Well. Besides the Quidditch thing. Not sure if flying is really my thing. But I had a lot of fun with you out there." She smiled. "I was in the library for a while, working on a potions essay."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:03 am

He grinned at her. "Yeah, I think you may need a few more lessons." He said with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery August 13th 2010, 7:06 am

Roo rolled in because THERE'S A PARTY AND ROO BELONGS AT PARTIES.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 13th 2010, 7:06 am

Penny walked into the common room, grasping Paul's hand and leading him into the party. "ready for a night to remember?" She grinned at him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:08 am

She grinned too. "As long as it's with you." She spotted Penny enter and tried her best to ignore her.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:09 am

"Of course it would be with me." He said and grinned at her. "Unless you have some other new guy you would want to learn with." he said and winked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 13th 2010, 7:13 am

Pansy tackles bff Roo and drags her off to their PAUSED land to await Dee's return and the singing of Disney songs tomorrow night. XD
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 13th 2010, 7:13 am

"A night to remember?" Paul laughs, pointing at a brunette standing on a table singing muggle movie songs. "I can guarantee you she will not remember tonight."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:13 am

She decided to try her hand at flirting. "Well. Not yet. I'm still in the market. Maybe you can help me look?" She giggled.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 13th 2010, 7:13 am

THE WHORE IS HERE.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:16 am

Millicent Bulstrode wrote:She decided to try her hand at flirting. "Well. Not yet. I'm still in the market. Maybe you can help me look?" She giggled.

He grinned at her and shook his head. "Well than...I mean..if you're interested in other guys.....than maybe I should just go?" He asked and smirked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 13th 2010, 7:16 am

Penny laughed "No, she probably won't! But I won't let you forget this night. Just...stay away from black label kay?" she grinned and grabbed a few bottles of low key firebeer and handing one to Paul
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 13th 2010, 7:18 am

"Deal." He took a bottle from her and popped the cork out of it, glancing around at the crazies in here. He didn't know it, but Pansy was damn good at handling her alcohol and would totally remember tonight. Anyway, he took a seat somewhere off to the side because all the insanity made him feel a bit awkward as he didn't even go here he just had a lot of feelings.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:20 am

She laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him a little closer to her. "Nah. I guess you'll do." She let out a fake dramatic sigh and took another drink. Fat Illie could drink through a whole brewery and not get drunk. Skinny Illie however was already starting to feel a little buzzed. That would take some getting used to...
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:21 am

He grinned at her, looking into her eyes with a grin still on his face. "Oh I'll do? Yeah?" He asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 13th 2010, 7:21 am

Alecto is so bored she jumps up on a table and starts doing a table dance.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 13th 2010, 7:23 am

Penny laughed a little to herself as Paul wandered off to a corner. She followed him and sat right next to him, taking a swig of her drink. "So you ever been to something like this?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 13th 2010, 7:31 am

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no." He took another sip, watching in amusement as he realized the couple from the Three Broomsticks was also here. Desperate to try and be all over each other in front of Penny, weren't they?
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:31 am

She finished off her drinks and smacked her lips. "You'll do. MAN! This stuff was gooood!" She said it while looking at the bottle. "I want another!" She looked at him hopefully.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:34 am

He laughed slightly and grinned at her, turning around and handing it to her. "Here ya go. Easy on that stuff though. If you drink too much you might not remember what you did the next day." He said with a wink. And btw, he doesn't even know penny is here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2010, 7:39 am

"I will. I want to remember every moment with you." She grinned and popped open the bottle. "So, what usually happens at these things?" She gestured around to all the people.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 13th 2010, 7:40 am

She laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "You are so innocent. I like that" she said sincerely and kissed him softly on the lips. "Some of the Slytherins can be a little crazy..." she laughed, realizing what an understatement that was as she noticed Alecto dancing like a slut and Marcus and Illie all over each other.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 7:40 am

He grinned at her and shook his head. "What doesn't happen would be a better question." He says with a slight laugh. "Pretty much, everyone gets wasted and does stupid shit."

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 13th 2010, 7:41 am

"You could say that." He looks awkwardly away from the weirdos over there and back at Penny who looks rather amused herself. "I'm not that innocent. I've been known to get crazy." He didn't mention that it was only that one time at alien language camp, when he created his own language. Now, that was crazy.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellian Ivashkov August 13th 2010, 7:42 am

Ellian walked in to see the party underway, which was the way she loved it. She just loved watch the craziness of Slytherin parties, but this time she decided to get into the action and began dancing randomly in the middle of the room.
Ellian Ivashkov
Ellian Ivashkov
Fifth Year

Location : Standing in the middle of the forest thinking about a crap load of things

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next