Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seventh Year Party

+8
Padma Patil
Neville Longbottom
Dean Thomas
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Daphne Greengrass
Mya Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Seventh Year Party Empty Seventh Year Party

Post  Guest August 8th 2010, 4:48 am

This will be going on for a while, but we're starting it now.

Sirius walks in with his arm around Fleur, grinning like a loon because we all know he's got the hottest fucking girl in the school as his girlfriend, and he's damn smug about it.

Back to top Go down

Seventh Year Party Empty Re: Seventh Year Party

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:22 am

YOU ALL BETTER CALM DOWN, I CAN BARELY GET A POST IN HERE. GOOD GRIEF. PARTY ANIMALS.

Fleur is the hottest girl in the school and the coolest girl she knows because, unlike Hermione, she can also draw. She glances around for other people because apparently the damn place is deserted as Annie's Hole.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 8th 2010, 5:25 am

WELL PEOPLE ARE LAME, ALRIGHT? SIRIUS ONLY SHOWS UP ONCE THE PARTY IS KICKIN' SO WE'RE JUST SAYING Y'ALL ARE POSTING.

Sirius is trying not to rape Fleur because that dress shows plenty and not nearly enough at the same time, yes it does. SIRIUS WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY YOU KNOW IF HIS BRO SHOWED UP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:29 am

Viktor walks in looking sexy as always and sees his bro. OMG HIS BRO YAY! He walks over and does the exploding fist bump because that's what bros do."Hey, BFF," he said happily. "Hello, Fleur. You two look...like the best couple here. As expected," he said because although Viktor doesn't need compliments to boost his ego, but he knows Sirius certainly enjoys them.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 8th 2010, 5:30 am

Molly waits patiently for AJ to get home from work, so Gideon can sneak her into this here seventh year party. To which she is not invited. But fuck that.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 8th 2010, 5:32 am

Sirius grins and returns the exploding fist bump with extra wiggly fingers because he is in a fantastic mood, due to the gorgeous broad beside him. "Er, duh, stupid. Fleur and I are the sexiest people in the school, remember?" he replies with a smirk, tightening his grip on Fleur's waist. "And don't you scold me for boasting, woman, if I'm going to be dating the beauty queen of Hogwarts, I at least demand bragging rights. Not to mention one of the most talented women, as well." A small group of Hufflepuff girls die a little inside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 8th 2010, 5:32 am

Molly Prewett wrote:Molly waits patiently for AJ to get home from work, so Gideon can sneak her into this here seventh year party. To which she is not invited. But fuck that.

Wow, okay. So he'll sneak YOU into parties, and not Alice. I'm feeling the love.
*stomps*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:35 am

Fleur gives Viktor a small wave when he begins talking to Sirius, but she does not say much because Sirius is clearly the talkative one between the pair of them and, thus, she will most likely not get a word in. She rolls her eyes at Sirius' boasting because it is generally over the top. This time is no different. "Sirius, eef you keep up ze boasting, I fear I may eventually get death threats from your fangirls."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact August 8th 2010, 5:37 am

Kingsley doesn't really do parties.

But since Remus is now refusing to go for some dumb reason, Polly's still shut up in her dorm, and Tony's dead, Kingsley is going to come. Plus there'll be drama llamas later once Molly gets here.

So Kingsley's going to sit over here and watch the party for now. Yep.

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 8th 2010, 5:47 am

Sirius gives Kinglsey the 'sup' head nod because that's a cool dude, and Sirius likes cool dudes. He then rolls his eyes at Fleur and kisses her on the lips happily, making a rather large show of it to everyone in sight. "Y'ALL HERE ME UP IN HERE? SIRIUS BLACK IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH FLEUR DELACOUR, AND THAT MEANS YOU DON'T GET ANY OF THIS BODY, BITCHES. AND YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HER, OR I'LL HAVE YOU ALL MURDERED, BECAUSE NOBODY MESSES WITH MY GIRL. I'M SORRY YOUR MAN ISN'T ME, BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN BE BLESSED WITH A SEX GOD. NOW IF I HEAR THAT ANYONE IS GIVING HER DEATH THREATS, I'LL START WEARING PLAID, AND NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT SHIT, SO I SUGGEST YOU ALL BACK OFF." Sirius turns to Fleur with a serene smile. "See? All better. No death threats, and no Sirius in plaid."

Eowyn laughs because Jared Leto wears plaid so damn much it's not even funny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:51 am

Viktor rolls his eyes and laughs, trying not to picture Sirius in plaid even though he knows that his BFF could probably pull it off anyway. "You really are to honest, Sirius. I don't know how you do it..."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 8th 2010, 5:56 am

Sirius blinks. "How I do what? Be a sex god? Ask her," he said with a grin, nodding at Fleur. "I'm bored. Let's dance?" he asks Fleur, half dragging her out to the dance floor without waiting for answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 8th 2010, 5:58 am

Viktor sighs and leaves the room because he forgot his earrings...I don't really know. He just needs to not be near people, otherwise he won't do the thing he's going to do because it will cause a scene. Yup.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 8th 2010, 6:00 am

Fleur cannot even begin to describe how surprised she is when Sirius kisses her out of nowhere and, of course, makes a big deal out of it for everyone. She knows she shouldn't be surprised because she's been with Sirius for long enough to know that she needs to expect the unexpected. She laughs when Sirius pulls away to yell, very loudly, and uses one hand to cover the ear closest in proximity to Sirius because Sirius is seriously loud. "Oh, well zank Merlin I won't ever see you een plaid. Zat may be a tad bit worse zen seeing death threats," she says sarcastically and gives him a kiss on the cheek. She then glances around the room, wondering when it will become an actual part, when Sirius drags her over to dance. Oh, well, alright. She's not usually part of the couple that starts the dancing, but she can deal. "Someone 'as improved with zere dance skills, I see."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 8th 2010, 6:09 am

Sirius grins widely and takes her by the waist with his left arm, his right hand nesting itself in her blond hair as he spins them about, crushing his lips to hers for a brief moment, then pulled away. "Indeed they have, my angel. I'm far more curious to see if your skills have improved-- if I recall, I do believe that would be how we met in the first place, was it not? A rather spectacular display of the many ways you can move your body," he said with a wink, pulling their bodies closer together as the tempo of the song quickened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 8th 2010, 6:39 am

Dean swags in lookin' fly because I literally just found out about this and am too lazy to go look for an outfit for him. He goes to sit at a table to wait for his best mate Neville.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 8th 2010, 6:43 am

Neville walks in and see's his bro Dean. He walks over to him and does the 'Around the World' bro five. "Hey Brah! What's crackalackin?!"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 8th 2010, 6:45 am

"Neville ma man! How's it hanging?" He did the hand slap/ shoulder hug. "Just got here." He looked around at the mass amounts of people here. <.<
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 8th 2010, 6:46 am

Neville grinned at him and looked around at the mass amount of people hanging out and dancing. "Going great!" He said still grinning. "Looks like everyone came." <.<
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 8th 2010, 6:48 am

Hmmm...I could bring Illie...

Dean nodded. "Are there any drinks in this joint?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 8th 2010, 6:49 am

Neville looks around and points to a table. "There." He says as they make there way over to the table. "Soo, is Dom here?"

[Ummm, No. You can't. She's too good looking to be here. What if a guy flirts with her. *smacks inner Marcus* Shuddup.]
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 8th 2010, 6:52 am

He followed Neville and grabbed something at random off the table. "Nah, she's a 6th year." He took a swig. "What about Parvait?"

[Hmmm...Maybe I should bring her then Wink]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 8th 2010, 6:55 am

[HAH. HAHA. NO.]

Neville glanced around. "Hmm, I don't know. She's a seventh year but she didn't say anything about coming." He said with a shrug as he took a swig of..something good. "Maybe she's here somewhere."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 8th 2010, 6:58 am

Dean looked through the mass of people, but didn't see her. "Maybe she wants to make a late entrance." He shrugged. "Well, this gives us an opportunity to scope out some Slytherins for the....plan." He grinned mischievously.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 8th 2010, 7:00 am

[.......*thinks of a way they can find out about that jackass marcus flint* >.>]

"Yeah, probably." He said and grinned at Dean as he talked about looking for Slytherin's and began to look around to see if any of the guys were being mean or something. "Hmmm, too many to choose from."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next