Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 15th 2010, 5:06 am

"Two... but that's not the point. THE POINT IS THAT I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ARSE SO HARD YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHIT AGAIN, YOU GOT ME?" And then she smirks. "PANSY, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOUR VAGINA IS GOING TO SHRIVEL UP ON CONTACT WITH HIS PENIS. I SAY THIS AS A FRIEND!"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:07 am

"Honestly, not much," he answers with a shrug. "I have a girlfriend now, though she's gone missing and I haven't seen her in ages, believe it or not," he says, thinking of how he used to be a manwhore. "What about you?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:08 am

... Pansy pleads the fifth.

"WET?! I'm not, wait... Yes. I am." She just noticed what that seemed like, which is remarkable considering how drunk she is. "NO. NO NO NO. I MEAN, my shirt is wet, and now it is cold and gross. WHY CAN'T I JUST KEEP MY STUPID WHISKEY IN THE BOTTLE, HUH?!" She took another long drink, disappointed that it was now empty. "And now it's goneeeeee!" She held the bottle up to Sev's face, looking quite distraught until she hears Dee yelling, at which point she recoils and looks disgusted. "DEE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? That's absurd."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 15th 2010, 5:09 am

"DID YOU KNOW THAT HE STICKS IT IN ANNIE'S HOLE? YEAH. IT'S THAT DIRTY. GA-ROSS."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:09 am

"thanks love" she popped it open and downed some of it, looking around for some fun
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:10 am

He smirked at her. "No problem." He says taking another swig of his own. "Damn....this party needs to get a little more crazy..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:10 am

"ANNIE'S HOLE!!" Pansy shrieked, crawling backwards and falling over. "That's a DISGUSTING place, why would he do THAT?!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:11 am

"agreed" she nods and downs more of the firebeer, waiting for something to happen
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 15th 2010, 5:11 am

"BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING RITARD, THAT'S WHY!"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:11 am

"YEAH THAT IS ABSURD. WHY WOULD HER VAGINA SHRIVEL UP AND EVEN IF IT DID SHE'D BE TOO BUSY SCREAMING MY NAME TO NOTICE.... SO THERE." Severus nods and stares at Pansy's boobs through her wet and therefore see-through shirt becasue PANSY IS A HO. "Uhhh. I dunno. You should work on that whole not getting wet thing. Unless you want to be wet. Why are you always wet around me, hehehe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:13 am

Marcus laughs slightly at Dee and Sev's bickering and takes a large gulp of firebeer, finishing off his firebeer and summoning another one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:13 am

Pansy wraps her arms around herself as she sees him staring, hiding her only little bit wet shirt, because it's not like she has doused herself in enough whiskey to make her shirt see through, and she thinks that SEVERUS IS JUST A HORNDOG. "Screaming your - NO. That too is absurd! ABSURD I SAY!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:16 am

Penny rolled her eyes at Dee's antics and took another swig of her firebeer "this party is kinda dull..."

Last edited by Penelope Rosier on June 15th 2010, 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 15th 2010, 5:18 am

Dee decides to do something drastic. She stands up on the fireplace and screams, "SEVERUS SNAPE HAS LOST HIS BUTTON. SEVERUS SNAPE CRIES IN HIS DORMITORY OVER HIS OATMEAL, HIS MUM, LILY EVANS, AND ESPECIALLY HIS BUTTON. PLEASE HELP SEVERUS SNAPE FIND HIS BUTTON SO HE STOPS CRYING LIKE A BABY."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:18 am

He looks over at her. "You think so? I think it's pretty lively." He smirks. "Why don't you do something to liven it up." He smirks and presses his lips to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:19 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"Honestly, not much," he answers with a shrug. "I have a girlfriend now, though she's gone missing and I haven't seen her in ages, believe it or not," he says, thinking of how he used to be a manwhore. "What about you?"

"A girlfriend? Who is she?" he asked curiously. Fail Lucius. Your cousin as a girlfriend and you don't.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:20 am

Severus giggles drunkenly at Pansy. "Absurdd. Absolutelyyy, ehhehehe. OMG WHUT DEE. THAT'S CRAZY TALK. I NO LONGER WEAR SHIT WITH BUTTONS AFTER I LOST MY BUTTON SO THAT'S A LIEEEEEEEEEE. YOU ARE A LYING LYER WHO LYES. AND I DO'NT CRY THAT'S WHAT THAT EMO MINI BLACK KID DOES LIKE OH EHM GEE HE IS ALWAYS CRYING SOMEBODY GET THAT KID SOME PROZAC."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:21 am

she smirks "we could...but I don't think I could do that in public hon" she pushes him back, grinning wickedly and takes another swig of her firebeer
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:22 am

Pansy rolls on the ground laughing at Dee at Severus's expense. "Sevvy, what do you call that!?" She crawled back toward him and pointed at the buttons on his shirt, still laughing hysterically before she fell over again and continued rolling around laughing. "DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH I'M PISSING. Not really, but you are WEARING BUTTONS! Don't cry about them Sevvy!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:23 am

He grins at her and shakes his head laughing slightly and taking another large swig of his firebeer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 15th 2010, 5:23 am

Dee breaks her bottle on Snape's head, and stalks off. "YOU GET SOME PROZAC, YOU MOODY BITCH. DID YOU READ THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS?"

This girl is clearly drunk.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:24 am

"Hey Dee! Stop making an arse outta yourself and the family yeah?!" She smirked at the obviously drunk girl
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 15th 2010, 5:25 am

Dee spares one last glance at Penny. "Your whorish ways already do that, slut."

[I LOVE YOU, I DO.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:26 am

Marcus laughs at Penny's comment to Dee and takes another swig of his firebeer, finishing off his second one and summoning yet another one. He was starting to get a little tipsy. He stares at Dee in disgust. "Hey, I don't think you should be talking Dee." He gives her a evil smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:27 am

she glared at Dee "really Dee? cuz um...I've only been with two guys. ever. soo....don't really see how that works. whatever floats your boat little drunk cousin" she smirked

[I LOVE YOU TOO]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next