Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:54 am

Severus smirks and tosses his shirt behind him. "Oh, so Pansy is capable of undoing buttons. I'm impressed- but the real question is, just how good is she at removing clothing? I mean, you can take off my shirt- but can you take off yours?"

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 5:57 am

Marcus smirked and looked around finding some stronger firebeer. He gulped down his 3rd? or was it 4th? firebeer and summoned the stronger stuff handing a bottle to her and opening one himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 5:58 am

"Well of course I can, I change clothes all the time, which involves removing my own shirt, which I am capable of yes yes yes. Yep. I don't need to prove it to you. I bet you don't even know how to take a shirt off, you know, since I just now had to do yours." She takes another drink of whiskey, scrunching up her nose and resisting a random urge to sneeze. Idk why, don't ask.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 5:59 am

she grinned and popped the second bottle open and takes a long swig
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 6:01 am

He takes a large swig of his own and smirks at her. "Is that better my dear?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 6:01 am

Lucius Malfoy. wrote:"Crazy if you ask me, but interesting enough. Probably going to end himself up in a lot of trouble one of these days. Say the wrong thing or mess with the wrong person. I see potential in him though. If he learns to control himself he could go far." He finished of his third bottle and grabs another one because this will be more fun if he's drunk.

"HE IS A CRAZAY PERSON. HE NEEDS TO FREAKING WATCH HIMSELF AND THAT SPICY SAUSAGE OF HIS. HE LIKE...CAN'T KEEP THAT THING IN IT'S CASING. WHAT A JERKY MCJERK FACE. HE'S GOT NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER AND IS JUST A MEANIE BUTT TO EVERYONE BECAUSE HE THINKS THAT TONGUE OF HIS IS DA SHIZZIT. IT'S NOT. LITTLE FUCKNUGGET."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 6:04 am

she nods "much" she smirks
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 6:06 am

He takes another large swig and threw his arms around her shoulders, the alcohol begginging to affect him. "This party is sooo boring..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 6:06 am

she nodded "VERY" she took another swig of the stronger firebeer
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2010, 6:07 am

Illie got closer to where Marcus was standing. She smiled to herself, but didn't want to talk to that girl.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 6:08 am

He looked off into the distance. "Hmmm, what can we do to make it better?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 6:08 am

Lucius finishes off his 5th firebeer and turns to Scorpius. "I KNOW RIGHT!? THE FUCKING TONGUE FLICK ISN'T EVEN THAT SEXY? AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE LADIES? EVERY HOGWARTS GIRL THESE DAYS IS EITHER WHIPPED OR ILLIE! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD 'OLE DAYS WHEN I WAS A 4TH YEAR? ALL THE GIRLS WERE SLUTS AND WHORES NOW. I WANT SEX NOW DAMMIT! FML!"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 6:10 am

she shrugged "dunno. no one's causing much drama. i'm upset"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2010, 6:11 am

Illie heard someone say her name. She wasn't sure who said it, or why. She looked around the room suspiciously.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 6:17 am

"Why don't you cause some drama then?" He nudged her arm and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 6:18 am

she sighed "but i don't know what to doooooooooo"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 6:19 am

"IT'S SO TRUE. HELL...MY GIRLFRIEND USED TO BE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS. THOUGH, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKED HER BECAUSE SHE IS A MUGGLEBORN AND YOU ARE ALL HELLS TO THE NO WITH MUGGLEBORNS. SO YEAH. BUT SHE USED TO BE A BIG TEASE. I DUNNO WHERE SHE IS THOUGH. AND I HEAR YOU MATE! BOOZE MAKES ME HORRRRNAYYYY. OHS TO THE WELLS. CAN'T STICK MY BROOMSTICK ANYWHERE CUZ I BE WHIPPED."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 6:19 am

He leaned up against her. "But Penny...I'm boreddddddd" He whined teasingly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 15th 2010, 6:24 am

SNAPE PASSED OUT DRUNK AT SOME POINT SO EOWYN COULD WATCH ANIME SORRY PANSY

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 6:26 am

"A MUGGLEBORN? DUUUUDE BE CAREFUL WITH THAT SHIT. DON'T WANT YOU GETTING NO DISEASES! YOU- YOU'RE WHIPPED? THAT SUCKS MAJOR HIPPOGRIFF CUZ. MAJORLY. I AM SINGLE AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY. I COULD HAVE ANY GIRL IN HERE. LIKE...ANY OF THEM!"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 15th 2010, 6:26 am

Penny clears her throat at the last statement she heard "uhm. that is a false statement. you could not have any girl here sorry" she shrugged and smirked
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 15th 2010, 6:28 am

Gellert swaggers into the DRACO MALFOY SWAGGER SONG AND HE'S LIKE

SWAGGER

SWAGGER

SWAGGER

and then he goes up to Scorpius and he's like

"MAN I'M SORRY ABOUT LIKE KILLING YOU THE OTHER DAY YOU'RE COOL DUDE YEAH YEAH" and swigs his firewhiskey like a boss

Last edited by Gellert Grindelwald on June 15th 2010, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 15th 2010, 6:28 am

PANSY SPITS AND SAYS FUCK YOU. But instead she just laughs as Sev is sleeping with his ripped up shirt tucked under his head. She gets up and wanders toward the couches, collapsing into her usual chair and taking another impressive drink, crossing her legs rather boredly.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 15th 2010, 6:30 am

Illie looked for something to drink. She couldn't take seeing Flint being all over Penny. She located a bottle of firewhiskey and chugged it down.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 15th 2010, 6:32 am

Lucius leaves because he doesn't know anyone and he's obviously not going to get any tonight.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next