Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 3:57 am

"AHHHH!!" Runs over and pulls Bolar away.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 3:57 am

Cissy walks in, looking around anxiously for Hufflepuffs to roast.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:58 am

Severus smiles at Narcissa when she comes in, and waves her over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 3:59 am

*stumbles to fire and roasts a smore*

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 2nd 2010, 3:59 am

*is still alive* MWAHAHA
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 4:00 am

Cissy perks up when she sees Severus and walks over to him.

"Hey, Severus... Have I missed anything yet?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:01 am

Adrian runs in with a skewered Hufflepuff.

"I got one! I got one!!! It's ok, everyone, Adrian's here. The party can start now!"

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:01 am

"Nope. Hey Pansy, hand me some baby fart label for lightweight here," he teased. "It's got no alcohol, but at least you can pretend to drink," he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

"I'm not an house elf, Sev." Pansy laughed, wandering away to sit down in her chair by the fireplace.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

*graps a bottle of firewhiskey off the table, Black label, and starts sipping on it.*

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

[ADRIAAAAAAAN! By the way, I decided I like the Adrian/Severus story line too much to let you get your way just yet. I think we should drag it out, because it's fun and interesting and the more I torture you, the more satisfying it will be. Also, I just decided I'm going to make you jealous with Cissy.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 2nd 2010, 4:03 am

*gives Snape a raspberry*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:04 am

"No, you're not A house elf, not AN house elf. You're not that drunk yet!" he corrected, very irked by her mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 2nd 2010, 4:04 am

*dances around singing* I'll take a ride on Sev's unicorn horn!
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:05 am

*falls on face*

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 4:06 am

Cissy blushed but accepted the drink gratefully. "Thanks..." she mumbled into the cup and took a sip, surprised to find it wasn't that bad. Despite its name, anyways. "I can't seem to find any Hufflepuffs anywhere! Every time I turn a corner with my skewer, they always run for some reason!" she laughed. "Too bad, though. I had my own graham crackers and everything!"

[Oh, cool, jealousy? I like it.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:09 am

Severus Snape wrote:[ADRIAAAAAAAN! By the way, I decided I like the Adrian/Severus story line too much to let you get your way just yet. I think we should drag it out, because it's fun and interesting and the more I torture you, the more satisfying it will be. Also, I just decided I'm going to make you jealous with Cissy.]

[NOOOOOO!!!!! That's not fair!!! Well can we atleast not have a raging fight at the party?]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:10 am

*picks Autumn up*

"Hey there! How are you doing?"

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:11 am

[I don't think it'll be intentional on his part. Just on mine.]

She's cute when she blushes. "Aww, that's too bad. I heard I have an impersonator. I was rather hoping to roast him," he said, grinning at her. "Hey guys, did we catch a Puff tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 2nd 2010, 4:11 am

*already ate the whole Puff and wipes mouth innocently* No...
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:12 am

Adrian Black wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:[ADRIAAAAAAAN! By the way, I decided I like the Adrian/Severus story line too much to let you get your way just yet. I think we should drag it out, because it's fun and interesting and the more I torture you, the more satisfying it will be. Also, I just decided I'm going to make you jealous with Cissy.]

[NOOOOOO!!!!! That's not fair!!! Well can we atleast not have a raging fight at the party?]
'

[I won't see you right now. Maybe when I'm drunk I'll see you, get pissed, and we can have some fun, but not very much. I think it'd torture you even more that way.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 4:13 am

Cissy blinked several times and stared into her drink. "Severus? Are you SURE this doesn't have alcohol?" she stared at the Bolar, clearly not believing her eyes.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:14 am

Adrian Black wrote:*picks Autumn up*

"Hey there! How are you doing?"

"Thankz!" Autumn said drunkenly. "The floorz keep moven!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:15 am

Severus chuckled, and patted her on the shoulder. "Yes, I'm sure, Dee tried to trick me once into thinking there was. That's a bolar. I thought I killed it. I should do that. It likes my scrotum," he explained, shaking his head. "Pansy! It won't die! DO SOMETHING!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:17 am

"It's ok! It happens all the time!" She took a big swig of her drink and liked the burn down her throat.

[Ugh! Fine. Should I just let Adrian take control or would you rather PM me so I can work with you?]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next