Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:18 am

[Lemme PM you.]

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 4:26 am

Narcissa laughed at Severus. "Well, I've never heard about it, but it's kind of freaking me out..." she smirked. "You know, in that 'What-the-fuck-was-I-smoking?' sort of way." she paused. "What IS a bolar anyways?"

[So, uh, if you need me to do anything feel free to tell me, I guess. Or if you don't, that's cool too. Smile ]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:29 am

"I have no idea," he said with a grin. "So what have you been up to, Narcissa?" he asked, starting to stare again.

[I guess just be a little flirty if you want, I don't know what you want Cissy's character to be like.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:33 am

Adrian polished off the bottle and reached for another one. She saw Severus out of the corner of her eye and stopped cold. Her hands wrapped around the neck of a second bottle. Who is that blonde he's talking to? Something ugly bubbled inside of her and she tore her eyes away before taking a gulp of the new bottle. HOLY HELL! Volcano Label! Ack! She sat down on one of the overstuffed chairs and thought this party wasn't going to be all that great. I wish Tam would get here.

[Did you see the smut Tam and I had in our room? Adrian couldn't stop thinking about you. :/ This is going to be horrible for her]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:35 am

[I'm reading it right now. I'm aware it's going to be horrible, that's why I'm doing it. -evil cackle-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:36 am

[*jumps off the AT*]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 4:36 am

[I'll try to at least not make her so awkward. It's very difficult to write someone being flirty when you're not the flirty type. And I'm going to be on Adrian's hit list without ever meeting her IC! XD ]

"Unfortunately nothing much," she pouted. She pulled over a nearby chair, opting to sit instead of stand. "I'm always so bored around here, and I never seem to make any friends outside of my house... And even so, I haven't spoken to many people IN my house." She sighed and curled a lock of blonde hair around her finger. "But, enough about me. What about you? What have you been up to?" she smiled brightly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:43 am

Severus took a seat on the arm of her chair, and smiled at her while grabbing a second bottle of Volcano label. "Who needs people anyway, though. I haven't been up to much, really. It's been a boring day. Other than catching on fire, anyway," he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 4:45 am

[You are]

Adrian glared at the blonde. What the fuck?! Who does she think she is? Fuck you too, Severus. Adrian took a bigger gulp and rested her head on the back rest. Her eyes tried to stay averted from the two talking, but she couldn't help but glance over. She felt herself start to get buzzed with her next sip. The burn was relaxing, taking her mind off of Severus and whatever bimbo he was talking to. What the hell am I doing? I'm not some jealous little twit freaking out over her silly boyfriend. I'm being ridiculous! Get yourself together, Adrian! She stood up quickly and finished off the bottle.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 4:53 am

[Crap.]

"Yeah, catching on fire, no big deal," Narcissa smirked. "I would typically ask how this happened, but somehow I feel like I don't really want to know." She then felt as if someone was staring at her and turned around to see a girl glaring at her. Not really knowing who she was, Narcissa blinked and dismissed it as a coincidence or something. She turned back to Severus. "Oh, hey, you don't seem too smashed; Have you lightened up on the alcohol or what?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 2nd 2010, 4:54 am

Nott ran into the room, obviously late, and nervously looked around. Seeing someone she knew, she went over to Autumn, "hi."
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:57 am

*waves at Nott* "Hey! I knowz You!" *stumbles over to her with firebeer in hand*

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 2nd 2010, 4:58 am

Nott giggled and said, "Had a bit to drink there? Heehee, I want some too!"
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 4:59 am

"Not nearly enoughzz!" *finishes bottle off and grins stupidly*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 5:01 am

"Me, lightening up? Hah. No, I just haven't had much yet," he replied. Severus turned around to see what Narcissa was looking at, and his eyes met Adrian's for a moment. I'll deal with you later, he thought as he glared angrily at her, mistaking her angry look as directed at him. He turned back to Narcissa, smiling a little. "So, how was your April Fool's day? The twins get you yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 2nd 2010, 5:01 am

"Well then, by all means, have more!" Nott laughed.
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 5:04 am

"Heyz, have you seen any Hufflepuffz? I wants a smore..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 2nd 2010, 5:06 am

"No, havent seen any today" Nott giggled again. "I really need to catch up, haha." She quickly gets a drink before going back to Autumn. "There, that's better,"
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 5:06 am

Fuck! They both saw me. I'm a horrible Slytherin! Adrian grabbed another bottle of Volcano label and cracked it open. She plopped down in the chair she had evacuated and started drinking. She watched the fire dance in the grate and kept drinking to avoid thinking about how stupid she was acting. She finished her third bottle and dropped it the last foot to the floor. Not feeling like getting up again, she summoned another bottle and took a swig beyond caring what label it was.

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 2nd 2010, 5:09 am

Severus Snape wrote:"Me, lightening up? Hah. No, I just haven't had much yet," he replied. Severus turned around to see what Narcissa was looking at, and his eyes met Adrian's for a moment. I'll deal with you later, he thought as he glared angrily at her, mistaking her angry look as directed at him. He turned back to Narcissa, smiling a little. "So, how was your April Fool's day? The twins get you yet?"

"THANKFULLY no, but I've been looking out for explosions and such every corner. The worst that happened was these third years trying to conjure a spider and put it on my head as I was reading, but they failed miserably and ended up putting a ladybug on my head, so it was hard to stay too mad at them." She looked out the window thoughtfully and smiled. "I'm so happy it's April already; the school year has been DRAGGING on for me and I can't say I'm not excited for Summer."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 5:12 am

"Oh? And why is that?" he asked, as he was dreading the summer himself. It never went well. "What're you going to do over summer?" he asked, a bit too drunk to remember that staring wasn't exactly gentlemanly behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 5:16 am

[I hate you Severus! You're killing both of us over here!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Nott April 2nd 2010, 5:16 am

Nott quickly downed her first bottle before summoning a second and starting on it. She already felt a little light headed. I'm such a lightweight She giggled loudly.
Megan Nott
Megan Nott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 5:17 am

[Both of who? You and Adrian?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive April 2nd 2010, 5:19 am

[Yes! I want to crawl to your feet and beg you to pay attention to me (because I'm an attention whore), and Adrian wants to go over and attack you before dragging you away to rape you. But that would be counter productive because she wants Sev to fuck her, not the other way around.]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum