Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Snupin Potions Room

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Old Snupin Potions Room - Page 4 Empty Re: The Old Snupin Potions Room

Post  Remus Lupin June 24th 2010, 6:07 pm

Remus walks in and sets his stuff down on the table, sitting across from Severus. "Hey." He doesn't really know how he'll handle this but, he knows he doesn't want to upset Severus so he's not going to yell at him. That wouldn't solve anything. "I was talking to Regulus yesterday, after you and I talked. Severus...have you seriously stopped drinking?" Remus wasn't trying to be mean, he was just concerned. He was also using his 'don't lie to me or I'll kill be upset' face.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:10 pm

Severus sighed and looked up at Remus, and felt too guilty to lie to him, so he shook his head. "No. I said I promised Lily I would stop- and I did, for a while. Then I started again, and a week later I dumped her, and I've been drinking a lot, again. I'm sorry," he said, staring at the ground. "I would have told you- but- I know how you feel about it- I haven't had a drink, since we spoke yesterday, if that means anything, I don't think I've gone this long without a drink in a month," he said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 24th 2010, 6:21 pm

Remus gave him a small smile. "It's alright. I'm not angry about it, well, I guess I was at first when I found out, but getting angry about it won't help. I wish I could help you quit. You're probably wondering why I care, but I am worried about you. I'm a bit surprised, but relieved, that you haven't had to deal with alcohol poisoning yet. I can't tell you to stop, but I can tell you to be careful."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:23 pm

[i g2g for a bit be back in a short while]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 24th 2010, 6:28 pm

[okies!! i'll have to go at some point for a bit. but i'll be back as quick as possible]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:38 pm

[I'm here for like twenty-thirty minutes, then I'll have to go for like twenty minutes, and then I'll be back again. Yeah.]

The thought that Remus actually cared about him at all felt so wonderful, he managed to smile back. "I- I had no intentions, of stopping, really. But you're right- I do need to be more careful. I think I'll try to start drinking less. I mean it," he said quite seriously, grateful that he had someone that actually seemed to be concerned for him- he missed that. "Well, don't just stand there, sit down, I have something for you," he said, pushing the vial towards him. "For your daughter. I forgot her name, sorry," he said quietly. "It should help calm her down, the next full moon. Make sure she drinks it before the sun sets, and you should be fine," he continued.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 25th 2010, 2:06 am

"I'm glad to hear that. It's really not healthy, drinking that much." Remus grinned and sat down, taking the vial in his hands. "Wow! You found something so quickly, you're amazing Sev..." Remus bit his lip and looked up quickly. "I'm sorry, you probably don't want me to call you that anymore. It just sort of slipped out by habit." He looked back down at the vial. "So, this will really help. Thank you so much." He smiled and was already wondering, in the back of his mind, how he was going to explain this to Hermione. She wouldn't just let him give some random potion to their daughter. Haha, that'd be ridiculously out of the norm for her if she did.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 4:36 am

Severus smiled, glad to feel useful for something, for a change. "Let me know how it works- I might be able to make changes, if it needs any. And don't worry about it. You can still call me that," he said, shrugging nonchalantly. "So, er, what's been going on in your life, besides the baby?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 25th 2010, 10:45 pm

Remus smiled, and Amethyst died because she's been watching Luke and Noah videos all freaking day so she can picture Van smiling and it's adorable. "Not much else, well, other than some weird time spent with Sirius, baking a couple of times with Viktor, and just sort of hanging out with people." He shrugged. "How about you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 2:53 am

Severus looked at Remus with distaste at Sirius' name, but brushed it off. "Sounds nice. Don't think I know Viktor, myself. I think I told you, actually- really, my entire life has revolved around sex and studying. Not much interesting going on- not that the sex is boring, I mean- just nothing else is ever happening. I'm not sure I'm complaining," he said with a chuckle. "Er- though- my two best friends got married. I nearly had a heart attack- they ran off and eloped, and I nearly killed them both when they got back," he laughed. "I'm happy for them, though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 26th 2010, 4:03 am

[I'M BAAAAAAAACK! YAY!!! Mum said I didn't have to stay and watch the movie. Thank goodness, I thought I'd be stuck watching it all. But I told her it was boring and she said I could go.]

Remus noticed Severus' look at hearing Sirius' name, but didn't say anything. It really wasn't worth commenting on. "Your friends got married?" He hadn't heard of anyone else getting married. "That's great! Though I bet it was a little crazy that they eloped." Not that he was going to mention that Hermione and him had considered that option themselves for a while.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 4:09 am

"Yeah, Draco and Pansy got married. They both finally stopped fighting long enough to listen to me, and the next week they were married. I don't think that was my intention," he said with a chortle. "It was a bit crazy. I nearly fainted when I saw her ring."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 26th 2010, 4:17 am

Remus looked away to hide his frown. Those were two names he didn't want to hear. He didn't want to upset Severus though, so he hid his distaste and turned back. "Well, as long as they're happy." He chuckled. "Her ring, huh? I can only imagine. I don't know if I can imagine you fainting though."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 4:30 am

Severus laughed. "True enough. We mostly celebrated and got drunk. Because that's kind of what we do- I think my entire relationship with Pansy is based off of whiskey and Firebeer. We're awesome like that," he said with a smile. "Fainting WAS always your thing, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 26th 2010, 4:39 am

Remus laughed. "I do do that a lot, don't I? Haven't much lately though." He smiled and shook his head. "That's one thing I really hope Kiora doesn't inherit from me. Fainting sucks. Crying too. Good lord, I do that way too much as well. I'm pathetic." He laughed again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 4:42 am

Severus rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Don't worry, I do it too- though I haven't really, since I got over y--" His voice breaks off, and he looks away awkwardly, staring at the ground. "Not in a long while, I meant."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 26th 2010, 4:53 am

Remus nodded and looked around. It would be great if one day they could get past all that, but he wasn't so sure that would ever happen. You know things are getting better when you can both look back and laugh. He'd heard that a long time ago from somewhere, but he wasn't sure that worked for every situation. He sighed. "Well, in a sense, there's nothing wrong with crying. Shows that we're human. Which is good. I guess really good, in my case." He laughed.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 4:56 am

"True enough," he said with a small smile, still not quite meeting his eyes. "You are human, Remus- you always are. You just- you just have a problem, sometimes, and that's alright. You're still all human," he said, looking up at him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 26th 2010, 5:05 am

Remus smiled. "I think I'm starting to get better at accepting it too, my condition I mean. Had a bit of a setback after what I did to Dolohov, but I think I'm on the right path."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 5:07 am

"Dolohov? What do you mean what you did to Tony?" he said sharply, looking concerned as he recalls what Tony had told him about being beaten up by Remus. "You didn't go after him again, did you!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 26th 2010, 5:13 am

Remus looks at Severus, startled. "Again? Goodness, no! I only went after him once! The first couple of times were started by him. I only went after him once, after what he did to Hermione. But," Remus shook his head vigorously. "I would never do it again! Unless he does something to Hermione again. I almost killed him. I don't want to do that to anyone, even if I felt like he deserved it."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 5:17 am

Severus snapped his head up at Hermione's name, confused. "Hermione? He didn't say anything about Hermione..." he said slowly, comprehension dawning on him- Remus would never just go after someone. "So I heard..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 27th 2010, 9:06 pm

Remus glowered at the table top. "He pushed her down the staircase, before Kiora was born. Not to mention he also cut her pretty badly. If it hadn't been for Joel, I could have lost both her and the baby. So, you can understand that I'd be pretty pissed off. Plus that jerk had been harassing me since we first met. So the next time I saw him I snapped." He sighed.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 9th 2010, 4:10 am

LOL WE LEFT LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO.

Severus is here, his face still quite bruised from being punched by Viktor when he saved Hermione. He's studying quietly and looking rather forlorn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 9th 2010, 4:20 am

BWAHAHA OOPS.

Remus is randomly wandering about. He's not as tired because he actually had managed to get to sleep - after Hermione had made him say he'd at least try. He still hasn't eaten much of anything yet, and still no chocolate. This is getting depressing. Honestly.
For no reason what so ever, he ducks into the old familiar room and isn't totally surprised when he spots Severus already in there. "Sev, hey." Remus moves over to join him and sees the bruise on his face. "How'd you get that?" Without thinking he reaches out to gently touch part of the bruised spot on Severus' cheek.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next