Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Snupin Potions Room

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Old Snupin Potions Room - Page 3 Empty Re: The Old Snupin Potions Room

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 2:10 am

LMAO I DIED ILY

Severus frowned and closed the book in his lap. "I'm sorry to hear that, though I can't say I'm surprised. Maybe there's a potion I can give you, to calm her nerves? I can look something up, perhaps. Do you think that might help?" he asked, handing over the book. "Nothing interesting, really. History of the dark arts," he said with a shrug. "Nothing I didn't already know, honestly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 2:24 am

I couldn't resist. x3

Remus shrugged and flipped through the book's pages. "I'm not sure what would be good for her, as an infant and all. But...if there is something out there that'd work, I know you'd be able to find it. You're really good at potions stuff." Remus isn't totally bad at potions anymore....he's just not great at it. "This book is interesting, in a way. I've never read anything about this topic though..." He handed the book back.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 3:05 am

Severus shrugged. "You know I've read plenty of it. It's interesting, to see how things have changed, how people have changed, along with the magic used. But- yeah, I'll find you something. The thought of a child- suffering- it's not right," he said simply, frowning still. "Speaking of potions- how are you doing? I do believe you were doing miserably our last lesson," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 3:52 am

Remus grins. "I'm doing a lot better. Honest! Haven't failed an assignment in a while. Plus I'm pretty sure I've read every book on potions in the library, like, twice by now. There are still some difficult ones I can't get...but I really have gotten better. Thank you for all your help too. You know, you should really consider teaching potions. You'd be great at it."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 4:15 am

Severus chuckled. "As if I have the patience for teaching. I'd probably rip someone's head off for doing something wrong- I only ever had patience for you," he said with a small, stiff smile. "But thank you. And if you do need help- I would still help you, though I seriously doubt you'd ever take me up on that," he said with a snort of laughter. "Though, exams are coming up."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 4:48 am

Remus laughed. "I still think you could do it. If you had the patience to teach me, then I really do think you could pull it off. Ahhh, exams..." Remus literally flails. "I'm looking forward to those being over. If...if it's not too much of a bother, there may be some questions I'd like to ask you about my notes from potions class....I don't want to bother you so I won't ask a lot. I swear! And I'd gladly help you with studying for another class...I'm good at...uh...I'm good at Charms! And...well...I study hard for everything else, and take lots of notes!" Remus flails again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 5:01 am

Severus smiles happily at his reaction- he wasn't expecting him to agree in the least, and he can't help but grin at his flailing- he really was adorable- no, he shouldn't think like that. That was so far gone, so long over- no. He shook those thoughts away and looked back up at Remus. "It won't bother me- I don't mind- if I did, I wouldn't have offered. But I think I'll do alright studying on my own- it's not like I do anything besides study and fuck these days anyway," he said bluntly, careful to leave that whole 'drinking' thing out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 5:21 am

Remus is actually not totally surprised by Sev's bluntness. "Well..." He blinks. "Actually, I probably wouldn't be much help with studying anyway. I get distracted easily, especially with Kiora around. So...if you're busy with those things then...I guess that means you're not drinking as much? You know I always worried about how much you drank..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 5:24 am

Severus looked away, not wanting to tell him the truth- they were actually getting along, something he'd wanted, for so long. He forced his gaze back to Remus and shrugged. "I promised Lily, when we were together, that I would stop drinking. So I did," he said truthfully, not admitting that the moment he'd lost interest in her, he'd started right back up again; he'd just have to keep his distance from Remus, so he didn't smell the odor on his clothes and breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 5:37 am

Remus smiled. "That's good. I'm glad, you know. Drinking so much just isn't healthy. I am never drinking again. You should have seen the mess I got myself into at my bachelor party. Ended up outside the forest covered in cake...and blood. Yeah. Really weird...least I didn't end up like Sirius and James." Remus laughs and shakes his head. "Anyway, I'm glad you've stopped."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 5:52 am

Severus raised a brow, half curious as to what happened with James and Sirius, but decides not to ask. He feels a surge of guilt at his statement and looks away, unable to meet his eyes. "Uhh right. Wait- blood? Where did the blood come from?" he asked with amusement, looking at Remus curiously, remembering a few nights a long time ago...

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 6:03 am

OMR *dies*

Remus laughs. "Well...you know how clumsy I am. I can't exactly remember what happened, I was trashed, but Hermione said I was sitting there and fell over smacking my nose on the table. Broke it, and you know how that goes. The only reason she knows that is because everyone left my party and went to hers. Dean and I were left there to defend ourselves from evil clowns and flying cake. And then we headed over to her party too." He shook his head, laughing. "The only reason I was trashed was because Sirius and James forced, and I mean forced alcohol on me. I could have died from choking but did they care? Nope. Just as long as I was drinking." He rolled his eyes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 6:08 am

Severus burst out laughing and grinned at Remus. "Why am I not surprised in the least? Wait- you broke your NOSE at your BACHELOR PARTY? Good grief," he said with a chortle. "I remember getting you to drink a few times- it was quite the challenge, I recall. Good to know nothing much seems to have changed in you," he remarked, looking intently at Remus, wondering just how much was the same- particularly underneath those clothes...

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 6:18 am

Remus flailed and laughed. "I can't help it, I'm clumsy. And I can't help that I was, still am, so stubborn about not drinking. It just leads to-" Problems, lots of things that you regret, but he won't say that. Though since he already started talking, it'd be pretty obvious for Severus to figure out what he was going to say. Remus shook his head. "I haven't changed all that much...may have gotten a new scar or two." He looks down at his arms. "Yep, there's one right there." He points to his right arm. "There's a nasty, newer, one further up near my shoulder," Which is obviously hidden because of his shirt sleeves. "I should probably stop breaking furniture..." He chuckled and shrugged.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 6:27 am

Severus sighed and frowned again- Remus knew how much he'd hated never being able to do a thing, when the moon took over. It had killed him so much inside, to know that he was alone out there, out of his mind, and in tremendous pain, without Severus there to make it all okay again. He wanted to go to him, examine the scars- but then he'd smell the whiskey- dammit, he couldn't. He stayed where he was, but his eyes flickered to the marks and he looked quite visibly saddened to see it. "I'm sorry. You know I can- I can get rid of the scars, if you come to me before they close up. It's too late for those, though," he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 23rd 2010, 6:32 am

[I have to goooo! *flails* LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 23rd 2010, 6:35 am

[LOVE YOU!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 24th 2010, 5:12 pm

Remus sighed. "It's okay, really. The only reason these ones are worse than usual is because I skipped the hospital wing entirely afterward. It was stupid, I know." He still felt bad about that; it had probably caused Hermione a lot of worry. Plus he'd dripped blood everywhere...ew, not a pleasant image. Amethyst will stop thinking about that now.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 5:17 pm

Severus frowned and wished he could hug Remus, but that'd be a not-so-bright idea. Remus should reply to Reg so we can finish that up, then finish this up, then come back here so Remus can yell at Snape. Whooooo. Severus sighed and looked at Remus with a disapproving look. "If you don't want to go back there, at least have someone around who can treat your wounds properly. I understand- you just want to get back to your daughter, and the wing is never a nice place to be- but you can't just let it fester, either, it'll get infected and you'll get ill," he said sternly, sounding slightly like an overprotective mother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 24th 2010, 5:21 pm

Remus hung his head, like an adorable puppy who was getting scolded. Yeah, that's cute. "Sorry... I'll definitely be more careful next time. Hermione brought some stuff back to the room, so we should be fine now." He flailed weakly and then Amethyst ran off to finish her reply to Reg.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 5:24 pm

Severus is having serious issues remembering that he's long been over Remus, because he looks so darn cute when he's all puppy-like. "Good. Don't forget, I'm here to help, if you ever need it, for anything," he said, standing up and taking his book back from Remus. "I need to go, though- supposed to go hang out with Pansy," he said with a small smile. "It was- it was nice, to talk to you again. I mean that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 24th 2010, 5:38 pm

Remus apologizes for looking cute while being all puppy-like. In fact, he shall act all tough and manly now....oops, haha it's not going to happen. "It was nice talking to you too. It really was." He smiled and put his stuff together; he'd have to be heading back soon himself. "Have fun, alright? It makes me glad to see my friends happy and smiling."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 5:45 pm

"Right. How about we meet here tomorrow, and I'll see what I can do about the potion? And you can ask me what you need to for the exams," he said, smiling back at him. "Alright then- bye," he said, leaving the room with an honest smile on his face- Remus was treating him like a friend, something that hadn't happened in so long, he could hardly remember. And that felt nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 24th 2010, 5:48 pm

"Alright, sounds like a plan." Remus grabbed his stuff and headed out as well. Yay for short posts.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 5:57 pm

Severus walks in the next day, freshly showered and not smelling like alcohol for once- he didn't want to risk that, if Remus was actually going to speak to him- it was nice, to have a friend like him- well, a potential friend, at this point. He'd been sure not to drink anything since they'd spoken the day before; he'd try, if he had a reason to. He sits down at the table with his textbooks and a small vial of potion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next