Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Snupin Potions Room

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Old Snupin Potions Room - Page 6 Empty Re: The Old Snupin Potions Room

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 5:46 am

EOWYN IS ALSO FINDING MANY THINGS AMUSING. YAY US! -high fiives-

Severus looks up and smiles brightly at seeing Remus. "Hey, Remus. What's up?" he asked, sitting up straight and putting his own book down, which has become his constant companion lately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 11th 2010, 5:55 am

WOOT! *high fives and doesn't miss like she normally does for some reason*

"Nothing much. Just hanging out with people or reading mostly." Remus sits down and shoves his bag off the table to the side. It accidentally falls to the floor with a louder thunk and Remus looks down, blinking at it. "Oops." He's too cheerful to care at the moment, because I can decide if this should be before or after Kiora speaks, but by this point she's already crawling so that's something he can be cheerful about. Plus he had a fun time hanging out with Viktor so fun things have been happening all around. Though he's missing Sirius cause he hasn't seen him in a while. "How are you doing? Better than last time I saw you, I hope? Something seemed to really be bothering you but then you left rather quickly."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 5:57 am

Severus laughs and stands up to pick up what Remus dropped, shaking his head. "Ever the clumsy one. It's not a wonder you're terrible at potions, if you can't even keep a grip on the ingredients. Huh? Oh-- that, yeah, I'm... I'm fine, really. Just some stuff with Pansy's been bothering me a lot lately," he explained, and if he was Reg then he'd be blushing, but he's not, so he just looks like a greasy git.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 11th 2010, 6:04 am

Remus takes his bag back, setting it on the floor next to him instead of the chair next to him because it could fall off of there too. "I'm not that clumsy-er, never mind, I am." He sighs, chuckling softly. "So, you're doing slightly better now then? Well, that's good." Remus didn't really know what to say about Pansy, considering he didn't exactly like her and he didn't want to upset Severus. The only time Remus and Pansy liked each other was when they were drunk and eating paint off the ceiling. Which of course neither of them remember so it's like it never happened, imagine that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:09 am

"Er, sure, let's go with that," he said under his breath. "So what're you looking so cheery about?" he asked curiously, taking note of Remus' rather chipper mood as he tried to suppress his own grumpy feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 11th 2010, 6:18 am

Remus can still detect Severus' grumpy feelings and he'd love to help cheer him up, but Remus doesn't know how to talk about Severus' problem especially since Pansy's involved. "Well, Kiora has started crawling!" He smiles and, because I feel like it, adds, "And she spoke!" He flails happily.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:21 am

Severus can practically see the happy bubbling out of him and can't help but smile. "That's wonderful, Remus. Hermione did mention she was quite the intelligent child, I'm happy for you," he said, not realizing that Hermione has yet to tell Remus that she'd spoken to Snape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 11th 2010, 6:24 am

Remus continues to flail. "Yes! She is! And her first word was 'daddy', I literally almost had a heart attack I was so happy- wait, you spoke with Hermione? When did this happen?" He pauses in his flailing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:25 am

"Daddy? That's nice," he said, and he meant it too, seeing how proudly Remus was beaming. "You're a wonderful father, Remus, I can see that. But er, yes, a few hours ago. I ran into her in the hallway and she seemed frightened, so I walked her to class. We were civil, I swear, Remus," he said cautiously, not wanting to upset his friend. "I just figured you'd rather I did that instead of letting her go off alone, the way she was looking, was all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 11th 2010, 6:32 am

Remus flails at Severus' compliment, but stops flailing again so he can concentrate on what Severus was saying. "Oh." He frowns, not liking that he hadn't been there for Hermione when she had been scared. "Thanks for helping her, I mean it. I know you don't like her, but it means a lot to me that you at least helped." It definitely made him happy that they were civil as well.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:44 am

"I know it does, that's why I did it. She was fine, don't worry," he said, noting his anxious expression. "Has she been this frightened since Tony did it?" he asked with a rather disgruntled look, irritated that he hadn't been able to find Tony to snog him reprimand him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 11th 2010, 6:50 am

"Thanks, Sev." Remus nods sadly at Severus' question. "She's been getting better, but for the first couple of days she was really bad. I couldn't even get close to her." Which sucked because Remus wanted to cuddle but he couldn't. Inner!Tony is bitching because if he wasn't dead he'd be all for snogging getting reprimanded by Severus - he says he's up to trying new things, getting punished sounds like it could be rather hot, as long as he got a chance to do some punishing as well. Oh dear lord. I'm going to go lock him up in his room again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:57 am

Eowyn fell off her chair laughing so hard right now. I love you Amethyst, I do. Severus frowns. "I'm sorry Remus, I'm sure it'll go back to normal eventually," he said, unsure of what else to say to that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 11th 2010, 7:02 am

Hehe. I hoped that would make you laugh. Amethyst died laughing while writing it. Remus shrugs. "Yeah. I figure things will definitely start getting back to normal now. I'm doing my best to help, though I guess it wasn't all that helpful when I stopped sleeping and eating. I am now though." He added quickly. "It was just hard for a bit."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 7:42 am

Severus frowned and immediately stood up, using his wand to flig open the cabinets, strode over and grabbed three chocolate bars out of it, because after all this time Snape still keeps this room fully stocked for Remus. He tosses them at Remus and stand in front of him glaring. "EAT. NOW. I hate it when you do that, you don't take care of yourself! No! Don't object, just eat, or I'll make you," he said firmly, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 11th 2010, 8:27 am

[-sniffs the air- Do I smell...amethyst?!]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 3:25 am

YEAH THIS TOTALLY ENDED

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 22nd 2010, 4:25 am

It's kind of a shame too...cause I would have died laughing is Snape was force feeding Remus. XD *is tired so everything is hilarious right now*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6