Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

+13
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Katie Bell
Ginny Weasley
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
17 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 27th 2010, 5:00 am

[Fleur would totally act like Sandra Bullock did in The Proposal.]

Fleur felt her face turn red as she flushed with embarrassment. Why on Earth did they pick her?! She grabbed her drink beside her and pulled out the straw, taking a large swig. If this was going to happen, she needed to be drunk.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 5:01 am

Dom giggled a bit at Fleur's discomfort. " 'ouuuus can do it!" she yelled encouragingly.

[Hahahaha, Fleur, that put the perfect picture in my mind...lovvvve that scene]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 5:02 am

He continues to shake his butt for Fleur. He called over to Angela "Deano? Well, beggin your pardon miss, but my name is Jethro Chocolatebuns"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 27th 2010, 5:02 am

[o...m...g...*dies*]

she giggled again "oops my mistake sir!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 5:03 am

[-still dying-]

-giggles and claps for her friends-
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 27th 2010, 5:03 am

[ack! i have to go for a little bit. i'll try and be on again asap.]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2010, 5:03 am

[Dean, I am laughing so hard there are honest-to-god tears on my keyboard]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 5:04 am

Dean Thomas wrote:He continues to shake his butt for Fleur. He called over to Angela "Deano? Well, beggin your pardon miss, but my name is Jethro Chocolatebuns"

[Hahahaha, seriously... too freaking hilarious. To think this was a last minute sign up by the lake]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 27th 2010, 5:04 am

Fleur felt the discomfort only continue to rise. This was dreadful! She wasn't as willing to do things as Luna was. She felt herself lean back in her chair to get away, until she leaned too far back and the chair fell taking her with it.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 27th 2010, 5:04 am

[Yes is is amusing I think I'll just watch no need for Ginny to come into play she's still taking random pics anyways]

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 5:05 am

[My hubby keeps asking why I'm laughing...I can't even stop to explain..Tam, are you here?]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 5:06 am

Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur felt the discomfort only continue to rise. This was dreadful! She wasn't as willing to do things as Luna was. She felt herself lean back in her chair to get away, until she leaned too far back and the chair fell taking her with it.

Dean turns around and caught Fleur by the knees before she fell to the ground. "Wellll, this is a wild one too!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 27th 2010, 5:08 am

[hahahahahaha *dying and still creeping*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 5:09 am

[I don't mean to kill you all again but I just rememebered this...
Dean/Officer Sexy Chocolate/Jethro Chocolatebuns is also going to be holding the ceremony at the wedding
-dies-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2010, 5:09 am

[yes dean, she's in the corner enjoying her penis shaped cookies]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 27th 2010, 5:09 am

Fleur did her best to slip out of his grasp, "I am not a wild one!" She said through hiccups as she continued to struggle. Oh, it was more fun watching the stripper and Luna than having to deal with the stripper. It just made her feel nervous.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 5:09 am

Luna Lovegood wrote:[I don't mean to kill you all again but I just rememebered this...
Dean/Officer Sexy Chocolate/Jethro Chocolatebuns is also going to be holding the ceremony at the wedding
-dies-]

[Shit....hahahahhahaha]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 5:10 am

[hahahahahahhahahaah omg *died* no one is going to be able to keep a straight face!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 27th 2010, 5:11 am

[epic xD that'll be a fun ceremony]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 5:11 am

[No Luna, I'm not coming, because a) I am tired and b) Sev is too damn depressed to be partying.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 5:11 am

[-sniffle- Ok then]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2010, 5:11 am

[Dean did you see my reply?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 5:12 am

Dean tips his hat at Fleur "Ma'am" He shimmy's his way through the crowd and spots a girl in the corner admiring a penis cook. He stands in front of her, his goodies right at eye level. "Evening"

[please don't rape me...]

Last edited by Dean Thomas on March 27th 2010, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 5:12 am

[Quick question...anyone else creeping on Voldy's party?? It's the most random thing I've seen... they call that a bachelor party...hahaha]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 5:12 am

-Sneaks in and hugs Luna's legs-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next