Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

+13
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Katie Bell
Ginny Weasley
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
17 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

Post  Narcissa Black March 27th 2010, 2:43 am

[Sorry I'm late; I had to SOCIALIZE. UGHH. XD

Dress: Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room - Page 9 Perk-up-vintage-80s-sequin-party-dress-main ]

Narcissa walked in, a present for Luna in tow. She opened the door, not thinking twice about what lay beyond it. "Sorry I'm late, Lun--" she stopped in her tracks, looking at a very exposed Dean. Cissy's face reddened and she shut the door behind her quietly and making her way towards the alcohol to try and stay hidden.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 27th 2010, 2:43 am

*hugs Luna* HAPPY BACHELORETTE PARTY DAY!
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 2:43 am

(I'm back! And I'm.... dead. My head exploded from laughter.)
*picks self up off floor and looks at Luna dancing with Officer Sexy Chocolate* "Lookz like some personzzzzz are haven some funzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....."

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 27th 2010, 2:44 am

Fleur waved silently to Narcissa. They had never formally met before, but they both had just experienced similar embarrassment. She giggled, watching the other girls act crazy was eye-opening. Was this how she acted drunk?

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 2:44 am

-hugs Dee-
Thanks buddy!!! Everyone loves your new Firebeeeeeer!
-notices Cissy and runs over-
You came! I love your dress!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 27th 2010, 2:44 am

"Any of for a pictrue? We have to a picture book for this!!!!!"
-flash, flash flash
random camera taking pictures-
"Hey Fleur how about a smile?"
-Flash-

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 2:45 am

"Oi! I s'not naughty!" Dom said to Luna
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 2:45 am

Luna Lovegood wrote:-points to Dom-
She's naughty! Realllly naughty!

"Oh yea! She looks like loads of trouble!!" He dances his way over to Dom. He does some body rolls in her face before turning around and shaking his butt at her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 27th 2010, 2:46 am

Fleur tilted her head, smiling faintly for the picture. She smoothed out the skirt of her dress afterwards, feeling slightly awkward. If she wasn't getting drunk she had no idea how to fit in with the madness of it all.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 27th 2010, 2:46 am

I brought more. *hands it out*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 2:47 am

*laughs at Dom* "Naughty Dom! Not surez what cha did, but oh wellzzzz!" *grabs more firebeer*

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 27th 2010, 2:48 am

Narcissa grinned at Luna. "Thank you, and happy... um... Bachelorette Party?" she giggled. "I like your crown!" Narcissa, not really knowing anyone, walked over to Fleur, who seemed just as awkward as she felt. "So, what is safe to drink here?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 2:48 am

Even under the influence of firebeer, Dom felt herself blush Quaffle red. She decided to just go with it though, for how many times does this really happen?
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 2:48 am

Lavender giggled at Dom, trying not to spill her secret. "Doms's been a baaad girl!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 27th 2010, 2:48 am

[Ginny's not drunk just having a good time!]
"Hey Fleur is something wrong?"
-She pulls up a chair to sit next to her. puts down the camera as well-
"You look kind of down"

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 2:48 am

Thanks! -hands Cissy a bottle of pink, sparkly Firebeer-
Dee made this just for the party! It's Firebeer...the Luna Label!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 2:49 am

[i am giggling like a maniac as i type this!]

He grabs Dom's hand and makes her grind with him.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 27th 2010, 2:50 am

*looks at everyone* "Well, it's probably best to drink to be able to fit in with all these crazies..." *grabs a bottle and takes a swig of it*
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 2:51 am

-nods in agreement-
You're just in time for the show! -motions to Dean Officer Sexy Chocolate-

[-is still dying from laughter-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 2:52 am

*stumbles over to a chair* "Must sitz down.... Floor moving too muches for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 2:52 am

[Hahah, me too...thank god the roommate went home this weekend, or she'd think I'm craaazzzy]

Dom felt like her body was on fire as he grinded with her. She kept telling herself that this was just a bachlorette party, and this was any other stripper. Just a stripper. That's all. Yep.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 27th 2010, 2:54 am

Cissy seemed to be a natural drinker and was downing bottles like shots. By this time, she was on her third and feeling slightly light headed. She felt a hiccup escape her and began giggling like mad.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 2:55 am

He points his wand to the music and turns it down. "Okay, You are all good, for now. But anymore funny business and I'll be back!" He struts out the door, making sure to shake his butt. When he reaches the door he turns and winks at everyone
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 27th 2010, 2:56 am

[*is in the process of catching up on this and hoping my poker face can hold, but it's hard so far because this is HILARIOUS*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 2:56 am

-giggles and waves goodbye to the muggle cop-
Now what should we do?
-takes another sip of firebeer and sways a bit-
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next