Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

+13
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Katie Bell
Ginny Weasley
Molly Prewett
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
17 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room - Page 15 Empty Re: Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

Post  Remus Lupin March 27th 2010, 4:46 am

[*can't stop laughing and is pretty sure the guys next door think that I've finally cracked*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room - Page 15 Empty Re: Luna's Lounge: The Bride and Bridesmaid Dressing Room

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 4:46 am

Dean picks Luna up and throws her on his back. "YEEEHAW!!!!" He starts galloping around the room with Luna on his back
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 4:47 am

-laughs and holds on to the cowboy's neck-
Giddy-up!
-summons riding whip and whips cowboy-

[-dies-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 27th 2010, 4:47 am

[Crap, I must go for the night... See you wonderful people tomorrow!]
*Finally she passed out, one arm draped around a pole she thought was her new BFF, and the other tightly clutching her firebeer*

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 27th 2010, 4:48 am

[*now officially wants a sexy stripper at her wedding*]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 27th 2010, 4:49 am

[DEAN. I LOVE YOU.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 27th 2010, 4:50 am

[AND YOU TOO LUNA.

i just posted this in two posts because i'm going up in rank for posts and that makes me happy. plus i'm the top 3rd poster for today!!! *squeals*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 4:50 am

"WOAH DOGGY, WE GOT A WILD ONE!" He sets her down, and cranks up the music. He starts doing his best stripper moves on Luna first.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2010, 4:50 am

[DEAN YOU ARE AMAZING!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 4:51 am

[*bows* Thankyou! more to come!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 4:51 am

-giggles and takes a swig of the Luna Label Firebeer-
YAY!
-slaps cowboy's butt-

[I had to put a disclaimer in the first post teehee]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2010, 4:52 am

Remus Lupin wrote:i just posted this in two posts because i'm going up in rank for posts and that makes me happy. plus i'm the top 3rd poster for today!!! *squeals*]

[Remus... I have to admit confusion as to how I have the most posts for today... YOU WERE ALL HAVING A 3 HOUR PARTY WHILE I WAS GONE! HOW HAVE NONE OF YOU BEATEN ME!?!?!? *is confused*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 4:54 am

Luna Lovegood wrote:-giggles and takes a swig of the Luna Label Firebeer-
YAY!
-slaps cowboy's butt-

[I had to put a disclaimer in the first post teehee]

[Hahahhaah, Luna, great idea putting that disclaimer]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 27th 2010, 4:54 am

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:
Remus Lupin wrote:i just posted this in two posts because i'm going up in rank for posts and that makes me happy. plus i'm the top 3rd poster for today!!! *squeals*]

[Remus... I have to admit confusion as to how I have the most posts for today... YOU WERE ALL HAVING A 3 HOUR PARTY WHILE I WAS GONE! HOW HAVE NONE OF YOU BEATEN ME!?!?!? *is confused*]

[haha that is rather confusing...well i keep trucking along. I've finally made it to 6th place in the top 20 posters! I've beaten Mya, don't know how long that'll last though]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 4:55 am

[who wants to dance with Dean??]

"GIDDY UP GIRL!!!" He mocks like he's going to remove his man thong. Winks, then shakes a finger at all the ladies.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 4:56 am

-giggles-
You know who else is a wild horsey!?
FLEUR!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 27th 2010, 4:56 am

Remus Lupin wrote:

[haha that is rather confusing...well i keep trucking along. I've finally made it to 6th place in the top 20 posters! I've beaten Mya, don't know how long that'll last though]

[my life goal right now is to not lose my top spot... and to break 6969... and to have that post be a super kinky smut post... because it has to be]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 4:56 am

[I'm number 4!!!!!]

"Fleur, Now which young lady is that?" He puts his hat back on his head.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 27th 2010, 4:56 am

[oh oh pick me pick me!]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 27th 2010, 4:57 am

Fleur jumped back and shook her head vigorously, "Zat's not true!" She managed to whisper in a hoarse voice as she hiccuped in surprise. She glanced around hoping for someone to come to her aid.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley March 27th 2010, 4:57 am

*Chants "Fleur, Fleur, Fleur!" but it sounds like "Floor, Floor, Floor!"*
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 4:57 am

-points to the Veela-
That one! She's a french horse too!
-giggles-
Or Angela! She's a crazy pony!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 27th 2010, 4:58 am

Dean struts over to Fleur "How ya doin', young lady?" He tips his hat to her, then turns around and shakes his butt.

[omg no one is going to look at Dean the same EVER again..]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 27th 2010, 4:58 am

Angela giggles drunkenly. "HEY DEANO"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 27th 2010, 4:59 am

Remus Lupin wrote:

[my life goal right now is to not lose my top spot... and to break 6969... and to have that post be a super kinky smut post... because it has to be]

[I am very much looking forward to that post haha]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next