Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Corridor

+32
Rolf Scamander
Lysander Scamander
Lucy Weasley
Harry Potter
Romilda Vane
Padma Patil
Elise Black
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Rose Weasley
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Scorpius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Lee Jordan
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Adrian Black - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
James Potter - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Remus Lupin
HorcruxHunter
Draco Malfoy
36 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

A Random Corridor - Page 20 Empty Re: A Random Corridor

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 18th 2010, 2:00 am

"Why thank you!" Scorpius says grinning madly. "And my girlfriend is a muggleborn, so I'm not prejudice one bit!" he replies. "Well, it was splendid to you, you fine people! But I really must be off back to my common room."

Last edited by Scorpius Malfoy on April 18th 2010, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 18th 2010, 2:02 am

*grins broadly*

Lovely to meet you - hope to see you around again!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 18th 2010, 2:09 am

"I say the same!" Scorpius says waving wildly and then turning and heading back to the Slytherin common room.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 21st 2010, 6:17 am

[I'm assuming nobody's here as nobody has posted in a few days.]

Narcissa stood in a random corridor, contemplating where she could find Severus as she simply could not go on without confronting him about his recent relationship.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:19 am

[*will be watching the conversation*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:23 am

Severus peered down the corridor, about to give up on looking for Pansy or Narcissa. What is it with these women, never around when you need them. He looked up and saw Narcissa and grinned. "Hey, Cissa," he said, cracking up just remembering her note, particularly the last line of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 21st 2010, 6:26 am

Narcissa nearly did a double take because there was no way that Severus was smiling. However, he was and she broke into a grin all over again. "Hey, Sev," she said, wanting him to tell her the news officially before she started squealing all over again. "So, how's life?" she asked, casually.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:28 am

Severus laughed. "I think you know the answer to that, I got your reply," he said, cracking up again. He paused a moment before launching himself into a tackle hug. "I'M SO HAPPY CISSA!" he half squealed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:29 am

[*can't stop laughing at the letters between you two...also, LILY'S SMARTER THAN THAT TOO. *]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:30 am

[HEY. She doesn't know you! Can't blame her entirely.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:31 am

[True. JUST AS FUNNY THOUGH. Hahaha...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 21st 2010, 6:35 am

Narcissa blinked at his tackle before bursting out laughing herself. "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I TOLD YOU SO!!" she nearly shouted. "I just-- oh gosh, I'm just so incredibly happy for you, Sev! It's like... when your favorite singer wins on American Idol It's like... OH I don't know what it's like, but I know I'm freaking happy!" She hugged him tightly. "I don't think I've ever been happier to say 'I told you so' in my life. Egads!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:40 am

Severus burst into hysterical laughter again, leaning against the wall for support. "Did you really just say 'egads,' Cissa?" he said between his laughs. "Yes. You were right. Fine. For once. I can't thank you enough, for being my friend through all of this," he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 21st 2010, 6:44 am

"Yup. 'Oh my Merlin' was getting a bit repetitive." she grinned, leaning against the wall as well. "And anytime. You know, that's what friends do and stuff, right? Help each other out when they need to, be it with love or homework or whatever. Just when I'm sad about some sort of love-issue, I hope you'll be there for me." she smiled.

[Or, you know, when I need my son to be protected as he's forced to kill the Headmaster. That's part of the whole "friendship" deal as well.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:47 am

[Of course. Just please don't expect more, like the million fanfics out there detailing a Snape/Cissa affair while Lucius is in prison, because that just freaks me out. Eurgh. -shudder- There is too much Snape/Cissa fanfiction in general...]

Severus smiled. "Of course. Any changes in that area of your life since the last time we spoke?" he asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 21st 2010, 6:53 am

[Oh dear. *has not been exposed to THAT* I would NEVER ask such... no. Just... no.]

Narcissa smiled, a bit sadly. "Not much, I haven't really been socializing, you see. I'm currently studying, and I'm starting to see why it includes the word 'dying'. It's horrible--I've never been more anxious to get exams over with."

[ROAR. I WANT CISSY TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP. ROAR. *demands a matchmaking service at Hogwarts or a large influx of single men*]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2010, 6:58 am

[Let's just say you're lucky. I read a few, and it was disturbing. Of course, I was reading them because they also involved Snucius, but hush you. *runs away to read her yaoi*]

Severus chuckled. "At least you don't have to worry about your O.W.L.s anymore. Now you can mock all the fifth years enduring the suffering you escaped," he replied. At this moment, that horrible, evil, nasty creature known as Mrs. Norris turned the corner, hissing in their general direction. "Oh, Merlin, we shouldn't be in the halls anymore. Let's head back to the common room," he said, leading the way. When they get there he hugs her goodnight and goes off to his dorm to retreat to his happy place and daydream and possibly have a long discussion with Kerbit about the amazing qualities of Lily Evans. Because Eowyn has a meanieface yelling at her to get to bed, who she would argue with, but realized she really DOES need to get to bed, so goodnight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 21st 2010, 7:02 am

Narcissa also bids him a goodnight as it is also late where she is and she's sharing a room with her brother, who she pities because she's keeping him awake.

[GOODNIGHT ALL.]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 21st 2010, 10:24 pm

Remus had been planning on slipping into an empty classroom or somewhere else private so he could read his parent's letter but he just gave up and leaned against the wall in the corridor. There wasn't anyone around anyway. Pulling the letter out of his pocket he opened it, his hands shaking slightly.

Remus,
One surprise after another is it? Honestly, we're surprised at you. We told you to be careful about things like this and now look what's happened. We know you're responsible Remus but, we can't help but wonder if your judgment is a bit impaired by your love for Hermione. So she does know about your condition. Well, we're glad you were able to tell her, but we're just hoping you're being careful about who you tell. You have to make sure they're trustworthy. Have you considered what effect your condition may have on her or your child? You don't know if that could be passed on or not and we're worried that something may happen to the baby or Hermione.
As for the full moon, your father and I think it'd be best if you came home now during that time. It's for you own safety and now that there is a kid in the picture we wouldn't want anything bad to happen. We're worried for you Remus, please be careful.
You know we'll do everything we can to help. Even if we don't entirely agree with this whole situation we still love you.

Try not to surprise us with anything else will you?
Love,
Mum & Dad.

Remus dropped the letter and slid down against the wall to the floor. He felt ill and was shaking with...hurt? Anger? Probably a bit of both. Did they not think he would worry about what effects his condition would place on any child of his? It was one of the top most things he worried about. Something happening or whatnot to Hermione and tearing them apart was also around the top most of his worries.
And they were telling him to make sure whoever he told about his condition was trustworthy? Of course he'd do that, and of course he'd have made sure Hermione was trustworthy before just spouting his secret out to her. And he was right, she was trustworthy. Who were they to judge that? They didn't know her, yet.
Remus let out an angry sigh and stuffed the letter back into his pocket.
As for the full moon...there was no way he was going to just go on home. Not now. He was staying at the school as always. He'd always gone home back in first year and Remus had hated it. Made him feel a bit more cut off from everyone. Once he'd gotten the courage to stay at the school and use the Shack things had gotten better, especially once his friends had learned how to become Animagi and stayed with him throughout the night. No, he was not going to just start going home again every time there was a full moon. Every one would be fine. He wasn't going to let himself go out of control again like last time. That was dreadful and, he still yelled at himself for it.
He tilted his head back, against the wall, looking up at the ceiling for a while. Angry tears were boiling in his eyes but he blinked them back, hopefully, gone, for now.
He pulled himself up then walked off, heading into the floating space of Cyberland because I have no idea where to send him and I think I'm going to sleep for a bit.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 22nd 2010, 12:04 am

[POOR REMUS! D:]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 22nd 2010, 12:06 am

[D:]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 22nd 2010, 12:12 am

[Trust me...I had no fun writing that either. Sad I'm off for dinner for a bit with a friend but I should be back soon. Then I can meet up with you Herms.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 22nd 2010, 12:13 am

[okies, Imma post my letter in the meantime then D:]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 22nd 2010, 3:41 am

Luna walks down a random corridor, obviously, because that is what this thread is called. She walks over to a window and sits on the ledge to look outside.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 22nd 2010, 3:42 am

Dean walks down because Luna said to meet here, so here he is. "Hi Luna!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down