Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

+8
Demelza Robins
Teddy Lupin
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Parvati Patil
Lily Luna Potter
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 2:59 am

Claire hiccuped as she watched Jesse kiss Teddy. She and Teddy weren't official yet and she knew she shouldn't be jealous, but she was and she felt a little hurt. She made a pouting face and then looked at Jesse as he sat back in his original spot, puppy dog eyes and all. A part of her wanted to ask why he couldn't just say Dom had nice eyes or boobs or legs or teeth or nostrils instead of kissing Teddy, but she didn't cause she couldn't because they weren't official and Teddy would think she was weird and it was all so overwhelming. She wasn't rebellious either and this question was so difficult to answer and she was trying to hold back rage and sadness and dlfjlkdjfd that emotion. "I AM DRINKING ALCOHOL AND THAT IS THE ONLY REBELLIOUS THING I EVER DONE. I HAVE NEVER EVEN GONE OUT OF BOUNDS WITHOUT PERMISSION. I HAVEN'T EVEN BROKEN A RULE. I DON'T EVEN LIKE BREAKING OUT MY SHELL, TO BE HONEST, BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE APPARENTLY THIS ALCOHOL LOOSENS YOUR SYSTEM AND WHILE IT MAY DESTROY BRAIN CELLS, IT LETS YOU SAY THINGS YOU WOULDN'T NORMALLY SAY LIKE 'JESSE I THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS, BUT THEN YOU KISSED THE BOY I LIKE AND NOW I WANT YOU TO FALL IN A VAT OF HIPPOGRIFF DUNG. NOTHING PERSONAL.' STUFF LIKE THAT OKAY MAYBE THAT'S THE MOST REBELLIOUS THING I'VE EVER DONE! OH WELL." And then Claire shut up and grabbed another firewhiskey. She looked around the group and pointed at Al. "You sir with the blonde sex god boyfriend. If you could make out hardcore with any celebrity in the world who is not your sex god boyfriend who would it be?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 3:02 am

Jesse smiled and comfortably wrapped his arms around Milli. His eyes widened at Claire's answer, but he shook it off and blamed it on the alcohol.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 3:04 am

Teddy stared in shock when Claire started shouting, half because she was shouting and half because of all the things she was saying. He wasn't sure if he should try and get her to leave, but when she grabbed another firewhiskey he assumed she was having fun. "Are you sure you should have that?" He whispered to her, "You really don't have to."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 27th 2011, 3:06 am

Dom isn't even offended that Jesse does not answer, because his reason is just so damn sweet. Him kissing Teddy...that was something she could have done without seeing. Dom is now staring at Claire like she is crazy. This is a great impression Claire is making. I JS.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 27th 2011, 3:07 am

Al blinked. It took him a minute after Claire's outburst to realize she had asked him a question. "Oh. Right. Erm...Justin Timberlake. Definitely," he answered without much thought because JT has got it going on. "Soooo, next question." He looked around to see who hadn't been asked yet, then smiled at the Gryffindor sitting with Jesse. "You...Um, have you ever...ever...kissed a girl?" he asked, feeling uncreative with his question but biremes.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 3:09 am

Claire looked over at Teddy and she wasn't entirely sure what she was supposed to say because she had just confessed a lot of feelings and it wasn't like she wanted to spew more so she stared at the bottle in hands and let her index finger run along the cap's edges. She whispered very quietly and avoided eye contact with Teddy. "I don't know if I want to talk about anything right now."

Last edited by Claire McCann on February 27th 2011, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 3:11 am

Teddy didn't know what to say to Claire, so he just did what she had told him to and said nothing. They could talk later.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 3:18 am

Milli blinked at Claire's outburst, and then at Al's question. Deciding she could have some fun with this, Milli turned to Claire and said, "You don't like that our boyfriends kissed? Is it the same-sex aspect of it all? Maybe I could change your mind..." and with that she leaned through the circle and placed her mouth on top of Claire's. After a moment she pulled away and looked back at all. "I have now," she told him with a smirk. Leaning back into Jesse's arms, Milli looked at the Lily girl who hosted this whole thing and asked, "Out of everyone here, excluding any family you might have here, who would be the worst date?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 3:19 am

Jesse's eyes widened as he watched his girlfriend kiss another girl. When she settled back into his arms again, he turned to Al and mouthed the words, 'Thank you.'
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 3:23 am

Claire's head jerked upwards and she noticed the girl who had been slightly angry at her for her comment about her boyfriend was coming towards her. Damn, that is a lot of hers. Before she could even jump out of the way or answer the girl's question and say 'No, I just really like Teddy and I feel woozy and like I should say a lot of things out loud I wouldn't normally say,' the girl's mouth was on hers. Claire scrunched her nose and did not kiss back because it was all so awkward and she didn't know what was happened and she stared at the girl with her jaw dropped as she sat back in her seat. I mean, the girl's lips were soft and maybe if she was bisexual or a lesbian she could have enjoyed the experience, but she liked Teddy and she didn't want to kiss a girl like Katy Perry. "Why?" she mouthed because she had apparently lost the will to even speak.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 27th 2011, 3:26 am

Lily looked up from her third firewhiskey bottle that had a straw sticking out of the top. She looked around the group as if evaluating them based on their appearances, pausing and pointing at certain people with her index finger. Eventually, she shrugged, slurped some firewhiskey through the straw, and spoke. "Scorpius over there because after our date he wouldn't screw me because he's gay for my brother. It'd be like we'd go on a date and I'd want to make out or kiss and he'd be like, 'Ew! She has a V where I'd rather see a P' and all in all that's just not a good way to start a relationship. I'd rather date Ol' Weepy over there next to Ted." Lily realized it was her turn to now pick someone to ask, so she turned to Scorpius. "What is the best thing my brother has done for you in bed?"
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 27th 2011, 3:32 am

Al laughed at the kiss between Milli and Claire. "Oh. Well, I guess that answers that," he replied with a grin, rolling his eyes playfully at Jesse's reaction to the kiss. Silly boys-- Oh wait, he's a boy. oops.

He choked at Lily's question, then grabbed a bottle...two bottles of Firewhiskey. He was so not going to be able to handle this one sober. He took a large sip from the bottle, then turned to his boyfriend with a curious, yet amused, expression.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 3:38 am

I keep forgetting to post Molly's reactions to stuff here because I am a fail, but Molly chokes on her butterbeer at that question. She spends her life avoiding said topics in regards to her brothers, after all. So she's just sitting here quietly going "Ew ew ew ew ew."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 27th 2011, 3:39 am

Scorpius figured it was a fair enough answer for Lily to say that she wouldn't want to go on a date with him. Hell, he would never go on a date with her. Or any girl for that matter. He went to take a sip of his firewhiskey, soon choking when Lily asked him the question. He thought carefully for a moment, not wanting to embarrass his boyfriend. Why did Lily have to ask? Why. "Err, he gave me the best blowjob I've ever received," he mumbled, tipping the cup to his mouth afterwards and draining it. "I need another drink," he said, motioning for Al to share those bottles with him. "How about you Lily? Best thing you've ever had done for you in bed," he shot back. Oops, sorry Al. You probably don't want to hear this.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 27th 2011, 3:44 am

Al smirked at Scorpius' response and handed him a bottle, but as soon as he heard Scorpius' question for Lily, he pulled the bottle out of Scorpius' reach and drank it himself. He certainly did not want to hear about his little sister's sex life.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 27th 2011, 3:50 am

Lily yawned. "Copying my question, eh? Safe to say you're not a hipster, isn't it?" she said with an eyebrow raise. She took another sip of her firewhiskey and leaned back against a large rock as she thought about her answer to this question. She hadn't had many sexual experiences and she didn't know if Al wanted to hear most of them. Ah, well. It was his boyfriend's fault. "I really hope you're paying for Al's post traumatic stress disorder after this. Anyway, it was at an after party for one of the Quidditch matches and I gave one of my other brother's friends a blowjob and apparently I was 'so good' that we went and took a shower together after smoking some gillyweed and let me tell you, with the water and everything, it felt truly spectacular. A+. I mean, with all the drug induced happiness already swirling about my head, everything else just got my gnome down there kickin'." She turned to Molly after answering her question. "What is one thing you regret most?"
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 27th 2011, 3:53 am

Al choked on his drink, and took a moment to smack Scorpius on the arm. Hard. "You just had to ask her that, didn't you?" he mumbled as he reached for another bottle of Firewhiskey and took a large sip. "Did not need to know about that, thank you very much," he muttered under his breath between sips.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 27th 2011, 3:55 am

"Oops?" Scorpius replied to Al with a grin. He stood up, moving to the case of drinks to get himself some of his own firewhiskey. "Now you're both sort of even though if you think about," he added, sitting back down next to Al.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 3:59 am

Molly is still kind of just choking on her butterbeer over here. "I regret taking a drink at any point in, like, the last five minutes," she coughs, then shakes her head. She tilts her head to the side and thinks about it a little. "I most regret not just telling my boyfriend I liked him straight up because I wasted, like, so much time and energy trying to be someone I'm not to impress him and it was, like, not even necessary in the end," she says. Either that, or she regrets not buying those Jimmy Choos when they were full price because once the sales hit she couldn't find them anywhere. She glances around and gestures to the person she has since learned is Teddy. "What's the furthest you've ever gone with a girl?" she asks, because she has NO freaking idea what to ask.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 4:08 am

Teddy held back a groan when he heard her question, knowing that answering could send Claire into another round of drunken yelling. But if he kissed Molly, he was still screwed. Oh, well. She knew what game this was and he was sure they could just talk this over later. So he leaned across the circle and kissed Molly, hoping Claire wouldn't start talking again. He sat back in his spot and looked around the circle, choosing the girl that had introduced herself at the begining. "Dem, right? Out of all the people here, who would you rather be kissed by?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 4:10 am

Molly takes it in her stride when Teddy leans over and kisses her briefly. Kingsley may not be here, but Molly is still in a relationship and respects that, so she, like Teddy seems to be doing, takes care to make the kiss as brief and light as possible. Wow, a wordless Molly post. Strange days.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 4:12 am

Claire stared at Molly when she asked the question and then frowned when she realized that the question was to Teddy. She was nervous because if he answered and he had gone far with a girl, then she would feel inadequate and silly because she had never done anything and now she had shouted things and really she wished Melanie was there because Melanie would know what to do. She looked away from the group and towards the castle when Teddy moved to kiss Molly partially because she didn't want to watch and partially because she was disappointed in herself for drinking, shouting, and coming here only to embarrass herself.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 4:23 am

Dem looks around the circle and starts to panic. None of these people she really wanted to kiss. Not that she didn't like them, she just didn't really fancy kissing any of them. There was Jesse, even though he was Milli's boyfriend, he was the most appealing in her opinion for a kiss. She didn't want to hurt Milli though, they were friends, even though they haven't really hung out in ages. Before she could really think, she opened her mouth and said, "Jesse." What had she said? Milli would be angry at her for sure.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 4:28 am

I am so behind on all of this omg. Well Milli had appropriate reactions to everything and la dee da. When she heard Dem's answer, she pouted a bit, unhappy, but not angry. After all, Dem was one of her closest friends and would never do anything to hurt her. So yes, she was slightly upset, but she could let it go. She grinned slightly and said, "Well, who wouldn't want to kiss him?" she said playfully, then beckoned Jesse to lean over and kiss her again.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 4:32 am

[Oh look...I'm back. XD]

So yeah...Tracey was totally surprised that Dem kissed her but hey, Tracey's the type to try almost anything at least once so votever. And now she's just drinking and probably getting rather drunk and just watching everyone. Wooo. Yep yep. *runs to get caught up*
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next