Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

+8
Demelza Robins
Teddy Lupin
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Parvati Patil
Lily Luna Potter
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans - Page 5 Empty Re: A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 6:16 am

Milli sighed, and hesitated before relaxing into Jesse's arms. She stared, startled, as Al and then Scorpius got up and left. Oops. If she had just answered the damn question..."So you're not mad at me?" she asked softly, just to be sure.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 6:19 am

Tracey is glad Dem's a happy drunk. She wouldn't be able to handle an angry/shouting drunk. And apparently Tracey's top removal is okay since Dem laughed so Tracey grins, spinning her top and shouting and then tosses it who knows where. And then she twirls Dem again as they continue to dance.

[aaaaand I'm going to have to go now. *is to have a life tomorrow* LOVE YOU ALL!!!]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 6:20 am

Jesse relaxed and gently kissed Milli on the cheek. "No. No, I'm not mad," he said with a small smile. "Just...not pleased with the way he kissed you. That was definitely uncalled for."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 27th 2011, 6:25 am

Dom swayed slightly as she sat, then decided that staying where she was probably made her kind of lonely and lame. Standing up, she moves off towards the castle, hoping that she can find Parvati and apologize for her behaviour earlier.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 6:27 am

I'm also glad she's a happy drunk. I have no idea what I'd do otherwise....
Dem is surprised when Tracey spins her and stumbles on her feet and falls over. She doesn't mind though, she laughing too much to care. When she has gotten over it, she stands up again and starts dancing with Tracey again, smiling widely as she did so.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 6:31 am

Jesse St. James wrote:Jesse relaxed and gently kissed Milli on the cheek. "No. No, I'm not mad," he said with a small smile. "Just...not pleased with the way he kissed you. That was definitely uncalled for."

"He was just drunk," Milli said quietly. "He didn't mean to upset anyone." She still felt rather guilty for the entire business, even though she knew she really shouldn't be.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 6:59 am

"I thought...he was gay," he said with a tired sigh as he kept his arms wrapped around his girlfriend. "Drunk or not, it looked like he enjoyed that kiss way more than he should have."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 7:18 am

Milli sighed and tried to keep the mood light. "Well of course he did. He was kissing me." She smiled at him and snaked her arms around his waist. "You do know that a make out with Al or anyone doesn't even compare to a random kiss on the cheek from you, right?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 7:35 am

As annoyed as he was with Al, Jesse couldn't keep from smiling at Milli's compliment. "True. You know, a lot of girls have mental break downs because the guys they date end up gay, but not you...you're turning all the boys straight," he teased as he nudged her playfully in the arm.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 7:47 am

Milli laughed. "I don't mean to!" she exclaimed. "I'm just so naturally amazing it's hard to stop the boys from falling over me." She giggled and said, "And you better not go gay on me," she threatened playfully, poking him in the chest. "That would be traumatizing for me."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 7:53 am

"I promise. You saw me kiss Teddy, didn't you? I have no problem with gay people, but trust me, I am totally straight. And I was serious when I said I only had eyes for you," he reassured her as he lightly kissed her on the lips.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 4:43 pm

Slutty!Drunk!Tracey sees all the lovey dovey stuff going on in the corner and wants some too. So she just kisses Dem again. Oh snap. And then she's back to dancing again.
Amethyst could barely sleep last night cause drunk!Tracey was keeping her up. <.<
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 11:25 pm

Dem is just dancing and all when Tracey kisses her. She is slightly taken aback, but doesn't argue because she is slightly inoxicated and all that. After the kiss, she continues to dance again like a boss.

[There'll be a late reply to this. Sorry! Timezones really do suck during the week. *kicks off a cliff*]
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 28th 2011, 4:52 am

Jesse St. James wrote:"I promise. You saw me kiss Teddy, didn't you? I have no problem with gay people, but trust me, I am totally straight. And I was serious when I said I only had eyes for you," he reassured her as he lightly kissed her on the lips.

Milli smiled slightly and laughed quietly as Jesse kissed her. "Good. I had better be," she warned, though she was only teasing. She pressed into him and deepened their kiss, running her tongue over his bottom lip before pushing their mouths open a bit.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 28th 2011, 8:41 am

Jesse grinned against Milli's lips, and for a moment he forgot where they were and parted his lips, kissing her deeply as he flicked his tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Maybe we should go somewhere a bit more private?" he suggested, seeing as there were still people around and we should probably end this scene since there's another St. Milli scene in the works.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 1st 2011, 1:50 am

Tracey is having a kick arse time and will, most likely gladly, not remember any of this the next morning. She links arms with Dem and skips about then snogs Dem senseless.

Amethyst will probably never let Tracey get drunk again. *headdesk*
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane March 1st 2011, 7:41 am

Jesse St. James wrote:Jesse grinned against Milli's lips, and for a moment he forgot where they were and parted his lips, kissing her deeply as he flicked his tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Maybe we should go somewhere a bit more private?" he suggested, seeing as there were still people around and we should probably end this scene since there's another St. Milli scene in the works.

"Gladly," Milli says with a smirk. Rather reluctantly she pulled away from Jesse and then they ran off into cyber space and I shall go post to that other scene because I refuse to go to bed until I post to that scene tonight dammit.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins March 1st 2011, 7:46 am

Dem is also having fun. When she links arms with Tracey, she turns to her and says, "Oh my god! Isn't this like, so fun? I'm having a great time!" And smiles and laughs.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 1st 2011, 6:21 pm

Tracey smiles, laughing too. "Yes! Me too!" Though her stomach was kind of starting to feel weird. She keeps on dancing anyway cause she's drunkenly awesome like that. "You know..." she hiccups "if we could get up in that tree we could see the WHOLE WORLD. WHOLE WORRRRRRRLD."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins March 1st 2011, 11:30 pm

Dem looks up at the tree and smiles widely. "We would! C'mon let's go for and adventure!" She says excitedly and starts to climb the tree, which would be quite hilarious seeing as she isn't exactly sober. When she reaches the top, she looks around and shouts, "LOOK AT ME! I'M QUEEN OF THE WORLD!"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 2nd 2011, 12:44 am

Tracey follows suit and climbs the tree, breaking several finger nails in the process. Tomorrow, when she'd be sober again, she would probably - no, definitely - be extremely pissed off about the finger nail breaking. For now she just giggled and didn't think anything of it. "WOOO!!! AND I'M- I'M- I'M A PRINCESSSS..." And then she proceeded to vomit over the side of the tree limb and down onto the ground below. "Oops...LOOK OUT BELOW!"
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins March 2nd 2011, 7:57 am

Dem moved out the way when Tracey was sick down the tree. "Hahaha, oops!" She said, giggling slightly. "WATCH OUT DOWN THERE!" She shouted after Tracey. "Ok, I'm getting down now." She informed Tracey as she climbed down the tree, jumping down at the last bit and falling over. She stood up laughing and said, "Oh, well I better be a bit more careful next time." And checked herself for any sorts of cuts.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis March 4th 2011, 2:06 am

"OH...WAIT FOR MEEEE- hic!" Tracey hiccups again and then proceeds to just jump out of the tree, rolling over and over a bit before leaping up and spinning in a circle. "Wooo, NINJA!" She limps over to Dem and leans on her, "I think my ankle broke." She blinks then giggles hysterically, finding this all rather amusing. "I think I should go inside now..." she turns to skip off towards the castle, still in only jeans, a bra and cami, her shirt laying somewhere lost on the grass in the darkening grounds where they had all been sitting earlier. Her skipping gets about two steps before she falls, giggling and clutching her ankle. "I don't think that's going to work." She pouts.

*headdesk*
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins March 4th 2011, 7:52 am

"Oh no." Dem says looking at Tracey a little concerened, but shrugs it off when she starts to walk. When she falls though, she runs over to Tracey. "Oh no! Ohmygod, are you ok? Do you want me to get someone? Should we go to the castle? Should we stay here?" She says panicing a bit. "Oh, I'll take you!" She brightly says, putting Traceys arm around her and starts walking up to the castle, which must have looked interesting.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5