Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

+8
Demelza Robins
Teddy Lupin
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Dominique Weasley
Parvati Patil
Lily Luna Potter
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Hidden Spot for Hooligans - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hidden Spot for Hooligans

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 1:46 am

Tracey blinks at the red head's Mama Bear advice. "But..it was really good. I thought...the white stuff in it was cauliflower." she shrugs, glad that someone had talked to her anyway, and takes another sip of her drink. This was some darn good stuff.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 27th 2011, 1:47 am

"Milli! I've been so busy with school, I'm sorry," she said apologetically. "We need to talk really soon though!" She turned her attention to the game, waiting as Parvati asked the question. Oh. Well then. She thought for a moment, because she was at a bit of a loss. She knew that with everything that happened between her and Parv was totally casual, but still. It left her more than confused. Instead of answering though, she leaned across the circle and pushed away thoughts that Parv was now dating her cousin. The kiss was soft and gentle and she pulled away after a moment. "Maybe," she said softly to Parvati before sitting back in her spot. "Alright. Hmmm, Tracey! What is the most risque thing you have done?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 27th 2011, 1:49 am

Parvati was slightly surprised when Dom kissed her. Her eyes widening as Dom leaned closer, she didn't pull away at all though. It was just a game, right? She kissed Dom back and smiled at her when she pulled away. She coughed awkwardly and stood up. "Totally forgot I have to do a thing for something." She said and got up and left.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 1:52 am

Teddy blinked when Dom chose to kiss Parv rather than just answering. He didn't think she had loved anyone. Maybe she did have strong feelings for Parv, contrary to what she had to him. His suspicions only increased when Parv got up and left rather awkwardly.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 1:53 am

Tracey jumps, startled at being addressed so suddenly. "Risque?" What did that mean? Like...clothing? Did she mean something about clothing? "Um, well, one time...I wore this really skimpy corseted dress to a fashion show and mum got all mad when an older fellow told me I should do a strip tease for him." she blinked, hoping she'd answered the question properly. She really didn't even know what the rules were. Then she hiccuped. Hopefully she wasn't a lightweight.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 1:55 am

Molly turns her head and stares at the girl she's sitting next to. "That white stuff, like, totally wasn't cauliflower," she says faintly, and then wonders if eating mould has had some sort of an adverse effect on Tracey, or if she's normally like this. NGL, I almost retched thinking about that >.>
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 27th 2011, 2:00 am

Scorpius stared at Tracey for a moment, wondering if this girl was for real. How could she eat something so nasty and not know what it was. He realized she was a Slytherin as well, then sort of began to wonder if he'd shagged her before. He doesn't really remember and can't keep track. Oops.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 2:07 am

Tracey blinks at the red head again, wondering how she would know it wasn't cauliflower. After all it wasn't like she had been the one eating that soup. Tracey shrugged and took another sip of her drink, winking at Scorpius cause he was cute.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 27th 2011, 2:08 am

Al suppressed a growl at Tracey's wink, then positioned himself closer to Scorpius, lazily draping his hand across Scorpius' upper thigh to show that they were together.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 2:09 am

Dem wrinkled her nose slightly at hearing what Tracey had eaten. How could she not know that it wasn't right? Oh well. She then realised that she hadn't chosen anyone and that the game had momentarily stopped. "Okay, who do you pick now, Tracey?" She asked the girl she hardly knew.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 2:12 am

Tracey doesn't really care because the other person being in a relationship has never stopped her before.
She looks over at Dom and then looks around the circle of people. Well...not really knowing anyone's name was making things difficult. Then she remembered the girl had introduced herself as Dem. "Er, Dem. Um...question, question...what's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?" Tracey wasn't good at coming up with questions on the spot like that.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 27th 2011, 2:15 am

Maybe being in a relationship is not a problem, but when the person is only interested in Al's penis...there are problems. Scorpius ignored the wink though, glancing down at Al's hand and placing his on top of it and squeezing Al's hand gently. He turned his attention back to the game, still holding Al's hand and hoping he reassured his boyfriend that all was finnnnne.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis February 27th 2011, 2:17 am

[aww sad times everyone. I have to go. Sad LOVE YOU ALL!!!]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 2:20 am

Dem was surprised when Tracey picked her, seeing as they didn't know each other. When she heard the question, she stayed silent for a few minutes, thinking hard about it. She wasn't a mean person, she was really nice to people and tried to be. In the end, she figured that she couldn't answer the question, so feeling brave, she leant over to Tracey and softly pressed her lips to hers, then got back to her own place, slightly red. She sat there for a little while, thinking about what she had just done, then remembered that she needed to pick someone else. She looked around the circle and her eyes rested on Molly. "I choose Molly. Molly, what is the craziest thing you've ever done?" She asked, remembering that the Prewetts had done some pretty crazy things.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 2:27 am

"Hi Dem," Molly chirps, and takes a long sip of her butterbeer while she and Mya debate the craziest thing she's ever done. Mya votes that the time she and Kingsley blindfolded all of Viktor's rubber ducks so that they could shag in the bath without feeling like they were being watched, but Molly is refusing to repeat that out loud because if that got back to one of her siblings, she'd probably die. "Um... well, one time when my brother and I were, like, really high, we built an Epic Box Fort in a secret location on the grounds. It's two storeys and it has a tower for each of us with a bridge in the middle and a tyre swing!" she greams. She looks around. Wow, this really is kind of hard without knowing people all that well. "Um... the boy with Al's hand on his leg? Hi! I don't know your name. What's the bravest thing you've ever done?" she asks. Lame question is lame.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 2:33 am

Teddy took a swig of his drink and looked to the guy who was Scorp. He had still yet to meet his cousin's boyfriend and couldn't say that he liked him very much yet. But he had only seen him so far, and had promised Al that he would be fair.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 27th 2011, 2:33 am

Scorpius was rather impressed with the fact that Molly and her brother built a fort somewhere on the grounds. It was a pretty cool idea and the fact that they managed to do it while high, made it even more awesome. "Oh, I'm Scorpius," he said with a small smile. He thought for a moment about what he has done that is considered 'brave'. "Probably leaving home so that I could be with your grandson Al. Father wasn't too pleased about the whole situation," he said with a grin. He thought for a moment about who to ask next, then decided to go with someone he had heard a bit about. "Err, Teddy. If there was anything you could change about yourself, what would it be?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 27th 2011, 2:36 am

Claire's firewhiskey bottle had dwindled down to almost nothing as she took the final sip. She tilted her head at Scorp when he asked Teddy a question. She briefly wondered what she would change about herself. Maybe, she'd make herself blue. Like the candy at Zonko's did. No, that's silly. She looked at Teddy to hear his answer.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett February 27th 2011, 2:37 am

Molly smiles, glad to know Scorpius' name, and her smile becomes a fully-fledged gream when she hears about his bravest act. "That's, like, amazing," she says frankly.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 2:43 am

Teddy blinked when Scorp asked him a question. Well, wasn't that karma. "If I could change one thing about myself I would probably change... my hair." He said, blinking and changing his hair to a bright shade of blue, his favorite colour. He really hoped this didn't count as cheating because he didn't want to kiss Scorp. Especially in front of Al. "Hmm," He looked around the circle, "Jesse, what would you say is Dom's best physical characteristic?" He asked, inevitibly starting a war between himself and Dom.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 2:49 am

Milli watched all of the shenanigans with mild interest, eyebrows raising slightly at the things Tracey ate. She smiled sympathetically when Scorpius told of his bravest moment. And when the questioning got around to Jesse, she stiffened slightly. She knew it was stupid and just a game, but she tended to get jealous easily and did not look forward to her boyfriend checking out a hot veela girl or kissing some other guy. Especially since they were so new to their relationship. She waited to see what Jesse would do.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James February 27th 2011, 2:51 am

Jesse grimaced and looked in between Dom, Milli, and Teddy. He didn't want to answer honestly and say that Dom had sexy hair, because that would only lead to Milli getting jealous. But he wasn't sure how she'd react to him kissing someone else, even if that someone else was a dude. Though, he was straight. It's not like he had feelings for Teddy or anything. He smiled over at Dom before turning to Teddy. "I'd rather not answer that question because I only have eyes for my girlfriend, thank you very much," he decided was the best response to that. He leaned across the circle they were sitting in, and lightly pressed his lips to Teddy's. "Alright. My turn to ask a question?" he asked as he pulled back and looked around the circle. "Claire, right?" He nodded in Claire's direction before asking, "Most rebellious thing you've ever done."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 27th 2011, 2:53 am

And Al definitely smiled and kissed Scorpius on the cheek at his answer to Molly's question, by the way. It was adorable and awesome and take that, Tracey. <.<
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 27th 2011, 2:56 am

Teddy didn't enjoy being kissed by another guy. He hoped that Claire wasn't going to be weird about it, but kind of expected it. He looked at her when she was asked, curious to what the most rebellious thing she had ever done was.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane February 27th 2011, 2:59 am

Milli smiled in approval at Jesse's answer. She pressed her lips to his briefly and then curled up next to him and wrapped his arms around her.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next