Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Middle Ages

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
7 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Middle Ages - Page 21 Empty Re: The Middle Ages

Post  James Sirius Potter July 19th 2011, 4:54 am

James was quiet, thinking over what he had just said and wondering what exactly made it that great. He figured though that it was because it was pretty honest and from the heart, which was why it came off as genuine and sincere. "Well, who knows. Maybe we'll end up having just boys and I won't have to worry about sex talks at all," he grinned. "Though, I'm curious... why is it that you really want to give any sons we have the sex talk?" he asked, not really sure why Parvati was so adamant about him giving the girls the talk and her giving the boys the talk.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 19th 2011, 5:07 am

Parvati nodded as he said that they may just have boys and not even have to give the girls the talk. She furrowed her brows slightly at his question and then shrugged lightly. "I don't really know," She told him as she looked back up at him and shrugged again. "I guess just because I'd be more comfortable talking to the boys about sex, like more than I would be if I was talking to the girls about it." Was that really fair? No. It was fair if you thought Parvati should be more comfortable with everything than James but if you look at it in James' point of view it probably wasn't fair at all.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 19th 2011, 5:13 am

James stared at her in slight disbelief. "That...well...huh. And you think I'd be that much better with talking to a girl about sex and her va...vagina," he said, as if getting used to the world. "You know, that's not a very nice name. Vagina. It sounds kind of harsh actually. Whoever named it that should have chosen a better name," he said seriously. "But really, I'm going to be so awkward with trying to explain all that stuff. Why don't we just give them pamphlets or movies or something about it all."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 19th 2011, 5:29 am

Parvati rolled her eyes as he asked if they could just give them pamphlets or movies. "You know, just to make this clear vagina is not that awkward of a word. Penis is worse." She just needed to get her point across, really. "Also, pamphlets just won't do it. I mean really, would you know anything if you learned it all from a pamphlet. I know I wouldn't." She shrugged lightly. "I'm just being honest. You are going to have to suck it up and just give our girls the sex talk or else they will be terribly confused and they won't know anything when it comes to that topic."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 19th 2011, 5:47 am

"Well, I think both words are awkward and just roll off the tongue weird," he said, because they really are both two words that don't sound so nice. "Finnnnnnnne," he sighed dramatically. "No pamphlets. I guess they wouldn't be so great. Wait, I've got an idea," he said, realizing they were being ridiculous with arguing over giving sex talks. "Let's just do it together. We'll both be there to talk to the kid, any gender. It's a great and fair plan!"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 19th 2011, 5:51 am

Parvati raised an eyebrow at him as he said he had an idea. "What?" She asked with a small smile and then almost facepalmed at his idea but she didn't want to hurt her eye at all, which was really starting to swell from the lack of medical attention they were giving to it. Looks like Parvati is going to have a big shiner for a few days. "That sounds like a great idea," She said with a wide smile. "We can all sit down at the dinner table and just talk about sex and stuff like that! That is what my mom did with Padma and I and we turned out like really good at sex!" She said and blinked a few times, totally not realizing that her last statement could have a total double meaning. She definitely just meant she was really well educated though.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 21st 2011, 6:34 am

Well, James doesn’t know much about providing medical attention to things, so he is very sorry that he doesn’t know how to properly take care of her eye. “Well…yes, you did turn out quite amazingly good at sex,” he grinned. “But, I think that sounds like a good plan. I mean, I think we should both be really open about that sort of stuff in general, that way they can feel comfortable coming to us with any questions and whatnot. We’ll be like, the really cool parents.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 21st 2011, 7:14 am

Parvati doesn't really care because it's not like it was James' fault at all. It was 100% Parvati's fault that she had gotten the black eye, so really it was her responsibility. Her eyes widened when he mentioned that she was amazingly good at sex, for she really hadn't meant it like that but she decided compliments never hurt. She did like hearing how amazing she was at sex, it definitely made her feel a whole lot more confident. "Yeah, I totally agree." She grinned widely and moved over towards him again, moving one hand to intertwine it with his and resting the other hand gently on his thigh. "We'll be like the parents that all their friends wish were theirs," She said with a wide grin. She thought James would be an awesome dad and she would be an awesome mom. Their kids were going to be flipping lucky. "We'll probably be like those parents that all the kids at school call MILF's and DILF's." She shrugged lightly, she was just being honest. They were hot.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 23rd 2011, 6:39 am

James figured that he’d be a pretty cool dad when the time came, for he was pretty relaxed but would obviously be concerned about things when necessary. Plus, he’s got a pretty damn good example of an awesome dad. He blinked when Parvati mentioned MILFs and DILFs because he had no freaking idea what that meant. To him, it sounded like some sort of disease. “Uhh…what in the world is a MILF and a DILF?” he asked seriously, still staring at her in confusing. “I’ve never heard that before and it really sounds like a sickness or insulting.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 23rd 2011, 9:42 am

Parvati's eyes widened slightly as he asked what a MILF and a DILF were, for most people she knew knew what they meant. "Well, a MILF is a mother I'd like to fuck and a DILF is a dad I'd like to fuck," She explained bluntly and let her fingers gently move higher up his thigh. She didn't get a reaction from him at the start but she figured moving her hand a little higher might help get a reaction out of him, which was what she really wanted right now. Hey you can't blame her, she is a teenager with raging hormones.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 24th 2011, 3:01 am

Well, James doesn’t really know because it’s not a term that his family would really know. Maybe Harry would have heard it before, but I can’t see Harry being all “YO JAMES, LOOK AT THAT MILF” or something like that. That’d be awkward. “So basically, it’s like parents that are really hot that you’d like to fuck?” he asked, trying to grasp the concept with slightly widened eyes. He glanced down as he felt her hand on his leg, then looked back up at her and raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly in amusement.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 24th 2011, 3:27 am

That is totally true and Inner!Harry says that he would never mention who he thought was a sexy mother fucker to James because James probably doesn't want to hear about how sexy his mother is. "Yes, exactly that," She said with a small nod as she smiled at him. She was positive that James was going to be a DILF one day in the future. It seemed like he got even more attractive every single day and he was already super hot and she honestly couldn't imagine him getting any less attractive as he got older. She will probably still think he is attractive when he is eighty years old. When she saw him glance down at her hand a small, innocent smile graced her lips and her eyes flicked down to the constant bulge he had in his tights that he wore in this time era and then back up to his lips, and then to his eyes. She honestly didn't know what it was about James. He honestly just always seemed to turn her on, even if he wasn't trying. She slowly pulled her hand away from his leg, making sure to let her fingers trail over his budge first, and gave him a slightly sheepish smile for she wasn't sure if he really wanted to do anything right now but she was definitely wanting some attention. "My bad."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 24th 2011, 6:13 am

Well, you got inner!Ginny smiling and then inner!James completely and totally disgusted. Which was a rather predictable response from the two of them. James wondered for a moment who in the world thought of the terms MILF and DILF. It wasn’t as if he saw older women who were mums and thought about fucking them. Then again, James really didn’t think much about fucking until he started his relationship with Parvati. That’s not to say he never thought about it or what it would be like, but when he was a virgin, it was easier to just limit his imagination than to constantly want something that he really wanted to wait for. If that makes sense. He watched her, still amused when her eyes moved off of his face, and was careful to keep himself in check when he felt her fingers skimming below the err, belt area. He couldn’t help but to let out a light chuckle, rather amazed that even after her eye incident and the pregnancy scare, she was clearly in the mood for certain…things. “Yeah, your bad indeed,” he said quietly, a small grin on his face as he moved his face closer to hers. “Me think thou seek… pleasure, fair maiden,” he murmured, recalling how she like when he acted like he knew how to speak from the time period they were in.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 24th 2011, 6:21 am

Oh jesus. Fuck you for getting her all worked up like right before I have to leave. FUCK YOU.
Also I will post to the date when I get home probably since I only have time for one post I think and you posted to this first and yeah~

Parvati’s eyes shifted back down to James’ lips when he moved closer to hers. How was it that he had the most appealing lips in the entire world? It seemed as everything he did with them made her just want to kiss them even more. Even if he was just sitting still and not talking or doing anything with them she wanted to kiss him. At his words her jar dropped slightly as her eyes shifted back up to his face. “Oh,” She breathed out quietly, attempting to speak but finding herself not really having anything to say at the moment. He knew how much his accent turned her on, they already went through this just yesterday. “Wow,” She breathed out, licking her lips quickly as she just stared at him. It was just one of those moments when she was really just speechless at how amazing he truly was. Without thinking about it twice she leaned forward, her eyes fluttering closed as she kissed him. She didn’t quite deepen the kiss too much though. There was something about the words he had just said to her. It didn’t make her want to have rough sex with him, it didn’t make her want to tease him at all, it made her want to just take things slow and slowly work each other up. Of course he worked her up quickly no matter what but she still wanted to take things slower than the last time they had sex. She wanted it to last.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 25th 2011, 1:00 am

James was rather amazed that him speaking a certain way managed to work Parvati up quite easily. It was definitely something that he could use to his advantage, just like the zoning in on her ear. Not that he was completely overly evil and would just randomly attack her, but it definitely helped when he wanted to set the mood. He figured that Parvati really wasn’t that upset with him talking as he had, for her ‘wow’ indicated that she wasn’t and then she so suddenly kissed him before James could even say two words. He instantly returned the soft kiss, moving his lips gently with hers before shifting slowly so that his body was closer to hers. One of his hands moved to her lower back, lightly pulling her even closer so that he could hold her body against his.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 25th 2011, 1:17 am

Parvati leaned towards James more as she felt his hands pulling her closer and shifted slightly on the bed, wanting to make their position a bit less awkward. She slowly pulled away from the kiss and stood up off the bed, still standing close to it as she pulled the bottom of the dress she was wearing up so it wasn’t so long. “Fucking dress,” She muttered out as she pulled it up to about her mid thigh before moving back onto the bed, this time moving so she was straddling his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. She leaned forward again, pressing her lips back against his now that she was in a much more comfortable position on the bed. She let her hands move to the back of his head, gently grabbing small handfuls on his hair as she gently tugged on it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 25th 2011, 6:34 pm

James was slightly confused when she pulled away from him and instantly opened his eyes to see why. His mouth made one of those 'o' shapes out of understanding, for he could definitely see why her long dress was a pain in the arse to deal with. He was quite glad that his tunic wasn't that long and annoying, though with the tights his nether regions were quite often displayed. He was glad when she came back to towards him, though if the dress were really bothering her that much, then he had a much better idea of what she should have done with it. As she came back so that she was straddling him, one of his hands gripped her hip as the other moved to her back. While he kissed her, his lips moving easily with hers, the hand on her back began to trace meaningless designs over her dress. Separating his lips from hers after a moment, he then moved his lips to her neck where he lightly sucked on the skin, but refrained from traveling up to her ear. He wasn't in the mood to play evilly...yet.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 25th 2011, 8:39 pm

Feeling James' hands move to her hip and her back really just made her want to feel more of James' body pressing against her own, specifically his bare body but that would have to wait a bit longer considering they were both fully clothed. As she felt his lips move to her neck she let out a breathy moan before leaning forward against him, pressing as much of her chest as she could against his as she moved her hands from his hair. She let her hands gently run down his chest before stopping as she got to the hem of his tunic. She pushed the tunic up slightly as she slid her hands underneath the fabric, letting her fingertips gently trail along his newly exposed skin. She let her eyes close as she kept her hands on his chest and just focused on the feel of his lips on her neck, and his hand on her back. Another quiet moan escaped her lips as she leaned forward against him with a little more pressure, urging him to lay back on the bed.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 28th 2011, 4:02 am

As soon as James felt Parvati’s fingers moving to underneath his tunic, he felt his breath catch. Her nails were so light and teasing, just the faint trailing leaving his skin tingling. Just the gentle touch caused him to fill with a mixture of anticipation and excitement. He knew that since they were taking things slowly, it was going to undoubtedly lead to an amazing payoff. Feeling the gentle pressure of her body against his, James was able to easily understand what she wanted him to do. With ease, he let his back fall to the bed and with his hands on her back still, he gently led her down with him. Looking up at her for a moment, he kept a smile on his face as he took in her features. “You’re unbelievably beautiful,” he said softly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 28th 2011, 4:13 am

Parvati was glad that James got her hint as she pushed down on him and she easily let him pull her down on top of him. At his words she couldn't help but to let a wide grin grace her lips. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked down at him, moving her hand to gently let her fingers trail along his cheek before resting it gently so that it was cupping the side of his head. "I love you so much," She said quietly before pressing her lips gently to his for a moment before pulling away and smiling at him. "And you are incredibly handsome, if you didn't already know." She let a small smirk grace her lips as she put her palms down on the bed and pushed herself up so she was just on her knees, letting herself lightly rest her body on his hips. She moved her hands to the hem of his tunic and gently started to push it upwards, hoping he would lift his back off the bed a bit so she could get it off easily and not have to lift him up.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 29th 2011, 1:25 am

AS PROMISED <3
But I really do have to do homework now -___- Hopefully it won't take too long though.

James looked up at her, a smile on his face because of what she said. “Oh, I am? Well I suppose that just makes us quite the good looking couple,” he grinned. “And I love you, too,” he said softly, eliminating any tones of teasing and saying it with as much sincerity as he felt. As she began to lift his tunic, he instantly moved his arms and his body to make it much easier for her. After all, clothing off definitely led to many amazing things. Once she had his tunic high up, he took it in his own hands and tossed it to the ground, not really giving any care where it landed. His hands then went to her dress, his fingers lightly dancing over the front of it and moving down. He quickly realized that it’d be rather difficult for him to remove the long dress from her because from his position on the bed. “Must be a pain having to wear this long thing,” he muttered.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 29th 2011, 5:04 am

Parvati let her fingers gently trail down his chest once his tunic was off, letting her fingers dance along the bare skin all the way down to his pants line. She gently trailed her fingers along his skin and looked at him and smiled as he mentioned the dress. She moved back a little, still resting on her knees. She gently grinded herself into his hips for a moment before removing her fingers from him as she stopped moving her hips and she looked up at him, her head tilting to the side as she pressed herself against him and then stayed still. "It really is," She said with an innocent smile as she pressed herself against his hips with more pressure. "You should help me take it off," She said with a small grin as she made sure she was far enough back on his hips so he was able to sit up and help her out of her dress.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 30th 2011, 12:02 am

James’ eyes darkened from pure desire as he felt Parvati’s hips grinding into him and was sure that it was going to become blatantly obvious just how much he liked it very shortly. After all, he only had tights on, which he found to actually be kind of comfortable, and they very clearly showed just what was going on down there. He was glad when she stopped moving her hips against him, for it was an action that was completely distracting him from answering her. “I think that is an excellent idea,” he said, glad when she moved back slightly because he was able to sit up as well. His hands grasped the bottom of the dress, easing it up and revealing more of her body as it rose. He tossed the material to the ground, his hands moving so that one landed on her lower back and one to her head as he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her deeply.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 30th 2011, 12:15 am

Parvati couldn't help but let a small smirk grace her lips as she felt his reaction to her underneath her. That was one of her favorite things about James, being able to see and feel how he reacted to things she did to him. She helped him out as he lifted her dress, lifting her arms when he needed her to so he could get it off of her easily. Her hands moved to cup the sides of his face gently as he kissed her before letting them move to the back of his neck where her fingers softly danced on his skin. She kissed him for a few moments before she pulled out of the kiss, keeping their faces close together before she gently leaned forward and pushed him back onto the bed so he was laying down. She slowly slid down his body more, moving so her hips weren't against his anymore and gently pressed her lips to his neck. She kissed his neck for a moment before slowly making her way down to his chest. Her eyes flicked up to him for a moment before she hesitantly placed her lips on his nipple, letting her tongue gently swirl around it slowly. It wasn't something she was used to doing but she knew that it was a very sensitive part of the body and if she wanted to get James as worked up as he normally would do to her then she was going to have to use every advantage she could.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 31st 2011, 3:58 am

Once again James felt Parvati urging him to lie down and he did so without any sort of hesitation. He looked at her for a second, one of his hands sliding on her back and moving towards her bra. He had to stop though, for she moved her body slightly down his and ruined his ability to easily get her bra off. Without her hips against his, he allowed himself to calm down and not let his hormones and dick do all of the thinking. He let himself become completely absorbed in the feel of her lips on his skin, loving the way she always seemed to know how to kiss him just right. Feeling her begin to kiss down his body, he wasn’t sure what to expect but had a feeling it would be good. When she came into contact with his nipple, he gasped from the sensation that was completely new. “Oh,” he breathed, now completely turned on and figuring out the one bad thing about the tights- they are painful with restraining erections.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next