Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Middle Ages

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
7 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Middle Ages Empty The Middle Ages

Post  James Sirius Potter February 14th 2011, 7:38 am

This is Parvati and James' adventure, fueled out of James' stupidity with taking things that don't belong to him. Sorry McGonagall? He knows detention will be happening...again.

If you are all like, "WTF, THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN"...then you can suck it <.< This is where canon comes to die and this is something Nev and I like. So yeah.

Parvati Patil wrote:"Never." She said quietly and then smiled into the kiss as he kissed her and leaned up towards him. She tilted her head slightly as he kissed her jawline. When she felt his lips get close to her ear she wasn't really thinking about what he was going to do. And then his lips were touching her ear. She let out a soft gasp as she leaned forward slightly, leaning up against him. When he nibbled it she closed her eyes tightly, he always did this to her and even though it was a bit evil, she would admit any day that she loved it. When she felt his lips around her ear she couldn't help but let a small moan escape her lips as she fiddled with the necklace in her hand. She spun the small nob on the side of it quickly out of shock since her fingers were already holding if before, causing the tiny hourglass in the center of the necklace to spin quickly.

His attack on her ear, or what he called an attack because it was kind of cruel of him, continued and he couldn't help but smirk when he heard her moan. Fingers moving up to entangle in her still slightly wet locks of hair, he was soon quite aware of the fact that something felt wrong. Really wrong. Opening his eyes, it was as if everything around them was blurring and it was all he could do but to hold onto her tightly. There was nothing that he could really say, shock, confusion, and worry overwhelming him. It seemed as though it went on forever, people and objects blurring around them as the object spun in Parvati's hand. Finally, what seemed like ages later, it stopped. He felt slightly dizzy from all the movement around him. "What happened," he whispered, not letting go of her.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

The Middle Ages Empty Re: The Middle Ages

Post  Parvati Patil February 14th 2011, 7:46 am

Parvati pulled her face away from his slightly as everything started to feel and look funny, keeping her body close to his as her hand that was on his chest lightly grabbed onto his shirt as she stayed close to him. She felt incredibly confused and she had no idea what was happening to them. When everything stopped she stayed close to him and kept his shirt fisted in her hand slightly. "James." She said quietly as she stayed close to him. "I--I--I don't know." She said a bit shakily. She glanced around slightly, noticing everything looked slightly different, and off. "Where--What's going on? What just happened?" She asked him, shaking her head slightly, wondering if she was having some weird dream or something.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 14th 2011, 7:56 am

"I wish I had some sort of answer," he said, frowning in confusion because what had happened. He glanced down at the gold object then took it off from where it was around their necks. He eyed it carefully for a moment before shrugging. "I really have no clue. Definitely need to hold onto this," he sighed, placing it in his pocket. "Well, I guess maybe we should head to the Great Hall or something. It is dinner time after all," he said, taking her hand in his and leading her down the hallway. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine," he said as they reached the grand staircase. He froze though when he spotted some students...or what he had assumed to be students. "What the hell are they wearing?" he asked, glancing at the odd uniforms people were wearing. "Is this some sort of school event we're not aware of?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 14th 2011, 8:05 am

Parvati nodded as he said they should head to the great hall and intertwined her fingers with his and held onto his hand toghtly. "Yeah. It must be." She said, still holding her tight grip on his hand as she walked along with him down the hallway. Parvati looked over at the students in confusion as she saw what they were wearing. "I don't know." She said quietly as she stared at the students walking by for a few moments before glancing down at their uniforms. "I don't know any of those people. Do you?" She said as she watched the group of kids walk by. "James, something here isn't right." She said, staying close to him. "Something is definitely off. This..this isn't right at all." She said, closing her eyes for a moment and opening them again as if it would change something and everything would all of a sudden be back to normal again.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 14th 2011, 8:34 pm

James carefully looked at all the passing people, not recognizing any of the students. They seemed as though they were sixth or seventh years as well, so the fact that they didn't recognize anyone was extremely alarming. "Yeah, it's not," he murmured. "Alright, change of plans. Something tells me going to the Great Hall right now will not be a good idea. I mean, look at that person," he said quietly, looking at someone to their left that was staring at them as if they were oddities. "We're standing out in the worst way possible right now," he said. He tried to think of something for a moment, when an idea suddenly occurred to him. "Wait," he breathed. "This way," he said, gently leading her to the trophy room. Once they entered though, he noticed the room was quite empty. "Where is it," he frowned, looking for his father's accomplishments. "I know there's a Quidditch one...and then one from his second year as well. Where are they?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 15th 2011, 12:10 am

Parvati glanced over at the person he was talking about who happened to be staring at them. Her eyes widened slightly, she didn't even know that kid and he was staring at her. How rude. She nodded when he said they were standing out too much and she followed closely behind him when he led her into the trophy room, not letting go of his hand. She began to look at all the trophies that were inside, realizing that they were all from a very long time ago. "James." She said looking over at him. "All of these trophies are incredibly old." She said, sounding a bit worried. They couldn't have traveled back in time though. That was crazy and things like that didn't just happen every day. She didn't know if they really ever happened at all. "Something weird definitely happened." She said, keeping her grip tight on his hand, almost like if she let go he would for some reason go away. "We just get out of here. Go somewhere where maybe we won't stick out as much."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 15th 2011, 2:20 am

James let out a sigh, figuring that she was right. "I guess that is the best plan that we have right now," he said. "After all, if no one recognizes us and we completely stand out, we'd probably get chased out of the school." He thought for a moment then said, "Our best bet is to head to Hogsmeade. It's out of the castle and we'd be free to apparate. Well, I can apparate us since I have my license. Not sure yet where we would go though," he said with a frown. "Any ideas?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 15th 2011, 2:24 am

Parvati nodded. "Yeah. You're right." She said about the getting chased out of school part, kids would definitely start to get suspicious if they saw these two kids that they have never seen before wearing different uniforms and sticking out like sore thumbs. "Well." She said and bit her lip lightly as she tried to think of where they could go. Suddenly an idea popped into her mind. "Why don't we go to London?" She suggested. "I mean there are always tons of people in London and I know my way around there." She said with a small nod. "I am sure we would be able to find out what is going on if we go there, who knows? Maybe we won't stick out as much there too."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 15th 2011, 3:09 am

He thought carefully on her suggestion for a moment, figuring that it was the best idea and plan that they had. "Alright, London it is," he said, taking her hand in his. "I'm sure whatever is going on, isn't that big of a deal. We'll be fine," he promised, leading her out of the trophy room. Once in the hallway again, he paused when he spotted what he assumed to be a professor at the end of the hall. "What the hell is he wearing. I don't think I've ever seen him before either," he noted, shaking his head. "Alright, we better hurry. Last thing we need is for someone to notice," he said, quickly heading toward the stairs and going down them. Once they reached the ground floor, he made sure no one was really paying attention, then walked out the main door with her. "Everything seems so different," he murmured, looking around at the grounds.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 15th 2011, 3:18 am

Parvati nodded when he said they would be find. She sure hoped they would be and she had a feeling that he was right. She trusted James and she knew that she would be fine as long as she was with him. She stared at the Professor with a confused expression. "I don't think I have either. Unless he is new or something." She said with a slight shrug and walked quickly along with him and out to the grounds. "Everything is different." She said glancing around. "It doesn't look anything like it did this morning at Cheer Practice." She said as she glanced around at the castle and grounds. She glanced over at him and thought for a moment and then an idea popped into her mind. "Maybe one of us is dreaming!" She said nodding and reached her hand over to her arm and pinched herself. "Ow." She murmured quietly and then looked back to him. "It's not me." She said and reached her hand over to his arm, pinching it lightly to see if maybe it was James' dream that they were in.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 15th 2011, 4:37 am

When she said one of them might be dreaming, he looked over at her with a curious expression and laughed lightly when she pinched herself. Feeling her fingers soon pinching his arm he let out an, "Ow!" before giving her a small glare. "Parvati. If we were in my dream, then how in the world would you have control over your actions? Plus, if I was having a dream about the two us, I can guarantee it would not be of us in some weird Hogwarts time warp," he said, rolling his eyes. If James was having a dream with Parvati, hell...there would be a lot less clothing and talking. Not that he was going to forwardly say this though. Once the had reached Hogsmeade, he huffed with annoyance when he saw that the village barely had anything except two lone hut buildings. "What the hell," he murmured. "Alright. London is definitely our best bet for some answers," he said. Taking his wand out of his pocket, he instructed her to hold on tightly to him before apparating the two of them to right outside of The Leaky Cauldron.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 15th 2011, 4:49 am

Parvati pursed her lips slightly and nodded. "You...are probably right. Well, not probably. You are right." She said nodding. Parvati would like James to know that if he ever has a dream about her she wants him to tell her and give her full details. Yup and she will do the same if she ever dreams about James. Parvati furrowed her brows slightly as she saw Hogsmeade, or what she supposed was Hogsmeade. It definitely looked nothing like the Hogsmeade she was used to going to. Parvati held onto his arm tightly, she didn't like apparating and it kind of made her feel a little sick whenever she side apparated with anyone so she always got nervous when she had to do it. She held onto him tightly and closed her eyes. When she felt them stop she opened her eyes again and let go of her grip on his arm so she wouldn't cut off the circulation in it. That would be bad. She looked around when they were in what was supposed to be London. "Okay." She said quietly as she looked around. "I'm not going to lie. I'm starting to get a little freaked out." She said as she took a deep breathe and took James' hand in hers lightly. "What happened to us?" She said a bit shakily as she started to worry.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 15th 2011, 6:10 am

Once they had landed, James looked around with a slightly horrified expression on his face. "No," he groaned. "What is this?!" He glanced around their surroundings, noting that there really weren't as many structures as the London he was used to. He pulled the golden instrument out of his pocket, giving it a careful look. "I guess the hourglass had something to do with going back in time. I mean, that's what this is...isn't it?" he asked, motioning to their surroundings. "The question is, what was done to this thing to cause us to get to this stage. You were holding it when it went off, weren't you?" he asked. "Do you by chance remember what you did?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 15th 2011, 6:22 am

Parvati felt herself getting more scared and nervous and worried as he realized they had gone back in time. That definitely had to have been what happened, everything looked so much older than it did the last time she had been here. "Oh my gosh." She breathed out quietly as her breathing started to grow heavy. "This is all my fault." She said swallowing hard and looking over at him. "I--I spun the little knob thingy on the side of it and that much have been what made us go back in time. That must have been what made it happen. Oh my goodness." She said as she looked away from him and placed her hands over her face. "I can't believe I did that. I'm so stupid I shouldn't have messed with it. Look what I got us into." She said all very quickly as she continued to breathe quickly.

Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 15th 2011, 6:45 am

James looked at her with concern as she began to panic, for he honestly didn't view it as her fault. "Parvati...Parv," he repeated, reaching out to gently grip her shoulders. "Look at me," he said softly. "This isn't your fault at all. You had no idea that this would happen. Hell, if it's anyone's fault...it's mine. I grabbed this thing from McGonagall's office. I was the one stupid enough to think I should check it out. We'll figure this out," he promised her. "I don't think we should risk spinning it again, for we might go further back. So, we'll be stuck here for a little until we come up with a plan." He moved off to the side on the dirt path before sighing. "We'll have to get rid of the school robes. We stick out so badly." He thought for a moment, realizing the only way they were going to be able to obtain clothes was stealing. Glancing around, he spotted a few smaller places, what he assumed to be homes. "Trust me?" he asked, a small grin on his face.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 15th 2011, 7:08 am

Parvati looked up at him, finding herself relaxing and calming down an incredible amount as she looked up into his blue eyes. She nodded slowly as she continued to look at him. "It's neither of our fault." She said letting out a deep breath. "How could we have known this would happen." She said taking another deep breath before exhaling slowly. "I agree, going back even further I have a feeling would just not be good at all." She said and stepped off the to side with him. "Yeah but where are we going to get normal clothes? Well normal for whatever time era we are in." She said trying to think of ways they could get clothes and having none come to mind. "I trust you." She said with a small nod as she looked up at him and couldn't help but smile slightly. "Completely." She added as she stepped closer to him and glanced around her at all the people walking by and living their lives as they always do while they were standing there completely lost and confused.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 15th 2011, 8:25 pm

"Alright, well you stay here," he told her, glancing around for a moment. "Just...stay close to this stone wall. If for some reason someone approaches you and you need to escape, do so but try and come back as soon as you can. I'm going to move as quickly as I can," he said, trying to find the motivation to leave her. He knew it was better than her coming with him though, for there were no guarantees on what he was going to encounter. After dropping a quick kiss on her lips, he gave her hand a light squeeze before heading off to one of the tiny houses. He knew better than to just waltz through though, instead checking the perimeters of the house first. When looking at the backyard, he noticed a string with an extremely small assortment of clothing hanging. That was odd. He remembered learning in muggle studies that the muggles had machines to clean their clothes, so wherever they were must not have had them invented yet. He glanced around the yard, then moved quickly towards the clothes. He rushed as he took the clothes off the line, draping them over his arm as he collected them. He figured that if they weren't the right size, they would try and make it work. When he was nearly done though, he soon heard a voice and glanced up to see someone inside the house staring at him. "Shit," he mumbled. Seeing that the person was now moving and undoubtedly coming for him, he grabbed hold of his wand in his pocket and closed his eyes, clearly picturing the place where he had left Parvati and disapparating there.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 15th 2011, 11:59 pm

Parvati's eyes widened slightly as he told her to stay close to the stone wall while she waited for him to return. He was just going to leave her there alone? "Oh-okay." She said nodding, trying her hardest not to look completely and totally scared out of her mind of the thought of standing here alone. She forced a small smile at him after he kissed her and squeezed his hand back before letting go and backing up to lean against the wall as she watched him go over to the house. When he dissapeared into the backyard she took in a deep breath and tried to relax. She watched the few people that were walking by carefully and discreetly as possible, looking away from the few that looked back at her and trying to act casual, which was actually quite hard considering she was dressed nothing like them and was standing there by herself. When James apparated in front of her she smiled at him. "James. Hi." She said stepping over to him and looking down at the clothes he got. "I'm guessing you didn't have any problems in there?" She asked him, looking over at the house that he had gone around the back of.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 16th 2011, 5:06 am

"Not any major problems," he answered, taking her hand and lightly pulling her away from the wall. He walked with a hurried pace, knowing that they were going to have to make sure they were quite a bit away from the house. "Someone saw me, but I apparated as soon as I could. Definitely don't want to be around there in case they try to search a bit," he said. They continued to walk down the street at a quick pace until Jame was sure that they would be safe where they were. It was completely deserted where they were so he had no worries about anyone seeing them change. "I hope this fits," he said, passing her a woman's outfit. "If not, I can try going to another house," he said, beginning to change out of his own school robes and into the male outfit. He groaned as he pulled on stocking type things, not liking the feel of something so tight around his legs. "What is this," he sighed. "Even this thing," he said, pointing to the tunic around him, "is itchy. Why would people wear this?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 16th 2011, 5:33 am

Parvati took the clothes from him once they got out of site of everyone and looked at the clothes. "Oh my gosh." She said staring at them with wide eyes. She quickly pulled off her robes and pulled on the stockings to the outfit James had given to her, then looking at the long dress and pulling it on. She looked down at herself and then looked back up at him. "I look disgusting." She said as she looked down at her outfit once again. "I have no idea who thought these outfits were nice or attractive in any way at all. They are horrid. I don't understand why anyone would ever make these or want to wear them." She said and looked up at his outfit. "I'm not going to lie to you. You would look much better without those clothes on." She said, not meaning to make the comment sexual at all, even though it came off as really sexual. All she meant was that he would look better without those exact clothes on. Oh well.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 16th 2011, 6:10 am

James made sure to glance around their surroundings frequently as Parvati dressed, for he didn't want any perverts staring at his girlfriend. "Who knows, they must be rather in though," he grinned. "To think that this used to be the style," he said, shaking his head. He listened to what she said, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her with a small smirk on his face. "Oh really," he grinned. "Something tells me that walking around with nothing on would really cause people to notice us," he said. He tried to think of what to do next, sighing as he tried to think of a plan. "I'm not sure where to go from here," he said. "Maybe leaving London is the best plan though, since there are more people to become suspicious of us."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 16th 2011, 3:34 pm

Parvati got dressed as quickly as she could, because she didn't want James to have to worry about getting whiplash from looking around too quickly. "Huh. I wonder if our clothes will look as ridiculous as these in the future." She said quietly as she looked up at him, realizing how what she had said was quite dirty and James was definitely talking it in a sexual way. ""Oh..wow." She said and laughed lightly. "Well. Um. Yeah, it's probably a good idea you keep those on then." She said smiling at him. "I don't want any of the girls around here stealing you from me." She said as she stepped towards him more and glanced around them, something she was starting to do quite a bit to make sure nobody was watching them or planning some sort of attack on them. "Yeah, but do you have any idea of where we should go?" She asked because she didn't know what places were big in this time era and what places would have people or which places would be deserted.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 18th 2011, 3:26 am

"Don't worry," he murmured, the corners of his mouth tugging into a small grin. "I wouldn't go near any other girl. Not when I just want you, right here...right now. Right against this stone wall. They all mean nothing to me." He thought for a minute, completely unsure where to go. "I think the best plan would be to leave this area of London. Anywhere we go we'll run into people who notice that we don't quite fit in. I know this may sound somewhat...unsafe and sketchy, but perhaps we should try and find someplace a bit far from here and a quiet field or something. I doubt we'll run into any trouble, even if we're acting like fugitives."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 18th 2011, 3:41 am

Parvati stepped closer to him with a smile on her face and leaned up and kissed his neck gently and then pulled away to look at him and just smiled at him for a moment. "You really are amazing. I hope you realize that." She said and glanced down at the ground, kicking the dirt slightly with her feet as she listened to what he was saying and then looked back up at him. She nodded. "Yeah....Ummm..." She said and looked around. "Any suggestions on which direction we should go?" She asked as she looked back to him, wondering and somewhat hoping he had this awesome feeling that if they went one way they would find a nice area where people wouldn't look at them like crazy people.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 18th 2011, 5:49 am

James flushed a little bit, for he really didn't see what it was that made him so great. He had only stated the truth, in that he really didn't want to be with anyone but her. "If you say so," he mumbled, shrugging slightly before thinking for a minute on which way they should go. "Well, I guess we'll just head out that way. I mean, it seems as though there are fields down that way, doesn't it?" he asked, pointing to the left. "I say that we walk a bit before we try settling though. Maybe we can find an area where we can try and use things to build some sort of fort or something. It does get a bit chilly at night," he said before sighing. "Maybe this isn't the best idea. I really don't want you to get sick or freeze to death."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next