Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Middle Ages

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
7 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Middle Ages - Page 20 Empty Re: The Middle Ages

Post  Parvati Patil July 7th 2011, 6:51 pm

Parvati nodded quickly as he said the test would be good. "Um, yeah it would be good," She said, still nodding slowly but not moving to grab her wand. "No, Um, it's just a little charm I have to do," She said, biting her lip lightly before grabbing his wrist and pulling it away from her eye for the moment. She looked at him for a moment and then reached somewhere into her dress and grabbed her wand. "Umm, yeah right well best to get it over with, right?" She asked, because she figured waiting longer to do the charm would just cause more stress for the both of them and shorten their lives. Then Parvati did some complicated wand movements and stuff and did the charm and then a red little stream of light came out of her wand. I don't know what it would be like so lets just say its a little red stream of light.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 7th 2011, 6:55 pm

James nodded when she said that it was just something she had to do, for he honestly had no idea. He'd never had to worry about knocking up girls since Parvati had been his first. And here they were, not even a week or month or year after their first time together and they were having to worry about this. He still felt a bit responsible for the position that they were in, but it really did take two in the end. James remained quiet as she did the charm, watching the red light hit her and not really sure what else to expect since he had never seen anything like it before.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 7th 2011, 6:58 pm

Parvati couldn't say she was surprised when James didn't have a reaction to the red color, for she highly doubted he knew anything about doing a pregnancy test charm so how would he know if red was negative or positive. She though, knew that red meant negative and she felt as if a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders at the sight of the little red light. She let out a deep sigh before turning to James and just wrapping her arms around him, careful not to press her eye again him at all because she had a feeling that would hurt like a bitch.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 9th 2011, 6:23 am

James still had no idea what the light meant, especially since she didn't even clarify. He could pretty much assume from the giant sigh that she made that the test was negative, but he really wasn't that sure. When she wrapped her arms around him, he instantly returned the embrace and wrapped his arms around her waist. He held her for a moment, giving her a bit of quiet, then whispered, "So...was that....are we good?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 9th 2011, 9:39 am

Parvati couldn't help but to move a little closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling extremely comfortable to have his arms around her. Of course she always felt comfortable and relaxed in his embrace but if she was being honest during their little scare she did feel a little uncomfortable. It wasn't him that was making her uncomfortable, just the entire situation. She slowly slid even closer to him, moving so that she was sitting in his lap as she kept her arms around him. At his words she couldn't help but to smile slightly, for she realized that he had no clue what the color meant and she was not upset at all that he didn't know what the color meant. It just showed that he had never had experience with this kind of thing and that she was his first for all things really sexual, and at times she kind of wished she could say the same about herself. She nodded into his shoulder at his question. "We're good," She said, pulling back again so she could look at him as she gave him a soft smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 14th 2011, 2:14 am

I'm so sorry bb about the long wait. These last few days...have been le crazy. BUT HERE YOU GO MY LOVE.

When she had moved closer, James shifted his arms slightly so that they were much more comfortably wrapped around her. Based on her reaction and the fact that she wasn’t crying hysterically or sobbing or anything, he had a feeling that she wasn’t pregnant, but he really wasn’t sure. It wasn’t as if he knew how these things went or ever expected to be in this sort of position. He let out a loud sigh of relief when she said that they were good, for he knew exactly what that meant and it was a relief. “Thank Merlin,” he breathed, a smile slipping onto his face. He pressed his lips to hers for a quick kiss then pulled back to look at her again. “I mean, not that we wouldn’t have made it work…but this is a huge relief.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 14th 2011, 2:21 am

Parvati smiled at him, keeping a small smile spread across her lips as she kissed him back. It felt so good to just kiss him again without having that small worry that she was pregnant. "I agree," She said softly as she gave him a small smile, keeping her arms around him. "I know that you would have been an amazing Daddy." She knew using the term Daddy probably came off as childish but she didn't really care. Up to this day she still called her father Daddy and she probably wouldn't ever stop. It was just who she was. "But I'm definitely not ready for kids just yet. I know when the time comes though, after we both graduate and are a bit older, we'll have kids though and it will all be perfect. If you want to still of course," She said, flushing slightly as she realized she just kind of assumed he still wanted them after their little scare.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 14th 2011, 2:28 am

James couldn't help but smile, for he rather liked the idea of a kid calling him 'Daddy' one day. In fact, he had always figured that he would be a dad one day, though thank Merlin that one day wasn't in nine months. "Of course I'll want kids one day," he told her softly. "I mean, it's something that I've always sort of felt would happen. Let's definitely wait quite a few years though. I mean, we do need to get married and save up an unbelievable amount before we even think about that. Kids are mad expensive. Just think of all the nappies babies go through," he said, wrinkling his nose as he remembered seeing his little cousins and how much stuff they went through.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 14th 2011, 2:36 am

"Good," She said quietly with a small smile, she would definitely be a bit upset if it turned out James didn't want kids after their scare because kids were definitely something she really wanted and something that serious could be a real deal breaker. "Yes, I agree." She really did want kids with James one day and she wanted to marry him one day but he was definitely right when he said they had to wait a few years and save up some money. "Mhm, and if they're boys then when they are teenagers they are going to eat everything in site." She gave him a small grin before leaning forward again, pressing her lips to his for a moment before pulling away and letting her hands move to rest gently on his shoulders.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 14th 2011, 2:49 am

"Mmm, that's another good point," James said, knowing that food went pretty quickly in his own house. He rather hoped that they didn't have handful of boys, because he knew just how the teenage boy mind worked and how troublesome they were. "You know, things are so different when you consider yourself and things you do compared to what your kids may do in the future. Like sex and alcohol and stuff...I mean, we've done that...but I wouldn't want my own kid doing that until they're older. I know that in the end we don't have control over that kind of stuff, but it sort of makes me wonder what my parents think about the things that I or my siblings have done," he shrugged.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 14th 2011, 2:56 am

Parvati nodded slowly at his words, she knew she definitely wouldn't want her kids to have the same ways that she used to have. When she thought back on things she had done the past few years as a young adult some of the stuff she did really was dangerous. "Yeah," She said nodding. "I agree. I mean like when my parents yell at me for sneaking out and stuff or for doing stuff I know I shouldn't be doing I always get so annoyed, you know? But then imagine like my own kid doing it I would probably feel the same way my parents have about stuff that I've done." She really never got why her parents would punish her or ground her but then the way James thought of it really put a new perspective on things. "Do you think your parents think you have bunches of sex and party all the time?" She asked him curiously. She honestly didn't think her parents knew about her....escapades...with people but then again they were her age once so how could they not know.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 14th 2011, 3:10 am

"Yeah, it's definitely different when you consider being the teenager doing it and being the parent having to somehow respond to it," James said. He knew that it was going to be difficult to handle kids and what they do when he probably ended up doing quite a few of the things. He knew though that he wouldn't be the type that would freak out or get that angry about certain things, for that would make him quite the hypocrite. "I have no idea what my parents really think," he said with a shrug. "I mean, I think they both know that my brother and I aren't well...completely innocent little kids. I mean, the way they treat us, they seem to know that we're young and will do things that most teens end up doing."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 14th 2011, 3:17 am

Parvati nodded at his first words, it definitely was different but she figured she would cut her kid a lot of slack. She was a teenage after all and as long as their son and/or daughter's were being careful and being safe about everything they did she wouldn't be too strict. She really would only be strict if her kids were doing something that could be a serious harm to their health. "You and Al, innocent," She said, letting out a laugh at just the thought of either of them being completely innocent. "Yeah, my mom kind of assumes I do things most teenagers do. My Daddy though, he still seems to think I'm his little baby girl." It probably didn't help that she called him daddy all the time.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 14th 2011, 3:33 am

LEAVING FOR DINNER SOONISH SO I PROBABLY WON'T HAVE TIME FOR ANOTHER POST UNTIL LATER.

"Hey! Al and I are generally pretty innocent," he said. "Well, at least I am. I am the perfect child after all," he said with a grin, though he knew that was definitely not quite true. "I think mums are always more realistic about things. I mean, especially when it comes to girls. Like, if my sister were to go to my mum to ask about the charm, I feel like mum would show her and give her lots of advice and whatnot. If she were to go to my dad though...well... things would be quite a bit different," he said. "Which I could understand. If we were to have a little girl, I wouldn't want her doing certain...things for a really, really long time."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 14th 2011, 3:37 am

Okay. Smile Sounds good. Have fun!

"I don't think Al was ever really innocent," She said honestly with a small grin. "And you, well, you're not very innocent anymore." She wondered for a moment if she should feel bad or something for pretty much completely taking the rest of James' innocence away from him but she decided she shouldn't because the sex that they had together was pretty flipping awesome and not to be regretted in the slightest. "Well yeah but I guess that is because girls can get pregnant, you know? Like and when pregnancy happens guys can run away from it but girls, they can't." She shrugged lightly. "Just for the record, when we have kids one day. I call giving the boys the talk and you can give the girls their's because I mean in reality, Daddy can't keep his daughter from having sex and all that forever." She said with a small smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 14th 2011, 3:18 pm

Right. Soooo, the downside to leaving for dinner really late....returning from dinner really late. SORRY.

James supposed that that was true and it made him think of how thankful he was that Parvati wasn't pregnant. He hadn't even met her parents yet and telling them that she was pregnant at the first meeting definitely would not give a very good first impression. Hell, any father would kill the boyfriend for getting the daughter knocked up. "That'd be awful if the guy ran away from it all. I mean, I don't see how someone could just be okay with abandoning their girlfriend and baby," he frowned. He blinked a couple times then looked at her with a slightly worried expression. "Wait, wait, wait. Me? Give the girls the talk? Parv! I can't just go and talk to any of our daughter about...boys and how they'll want to put their dicks in my baby girl! I mean, don't you think your much more suited for talking to a girl about it? What if she has all these questions and I don't know how to answer because I don't have...lady bits."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 14th 2011, 6:40 pm

It's fine. <3

"Yeah, it would be pretty messed up for a guy to just run away from something like that but like apparently a lot of guys do it." She shrugged and was really thankful that James would never run away from her if something like that happened. He hadn't the first time and sure they were in some off time era where he didn't really have anything to run away too but after their whole experience she was pretty damn positive that James would never leave her, especially in that kind of situation. She nodded simply at his words. "Yeah you," She replied wit a small, somewhat evil smile. "No, I don't. I think you'll do a perfect job. All you have to do is talk to them about sex and how they're obviously going to want it because like every teenager wants it except for like a-sexual ones. Then you need to teach her the charm and how to be safe about it. You'll do perfect."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 17th 2011, 7:11 pm

James would never run away from any sort of huge responsibility like that. It definitely wouldn't be like him at all to do that. Not just because he understands that he would have to take responsibility for his actions, but because he loves Parv and wouldn't want to leave her in any situation like that alone. "You're crazy," he told her. "Absolutely crazy. If you think I'm going to be able to sit a little girl down and tell her all about sex and where things go and how to avoid getting pregnant, then you are nuts. I wouldn't be able to even look her in the eye! I mean, there's no way that I could even imagine a kid that we have going off and engaging in...stuff. Especially a little girl. I wouldn't be able to do it," he said somewhat stubbornly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 18th 2011, 4:26 am

Parvati's jaw dropped slightly and she leaned back slightly, still staying in his lap but removing her arms from around him and crossing them over her chest as she really hoped that he wouldn't let her fall off of him now that she wasn't holding on. She let out a slight huff. "Well, you know it wouldn't be that hard," She told him. "I mean, if Al and Scorp adopted a little baby girl one of them would give her the talk and they know a lot less about lady bits than you do. At least you aren't like repulsed by them. I mean maybe you are but it really doesn't seem that way," She said and shrugged lightly. James sure seemed to like Parvati's lady bits.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 18th 2011, 5:41 am

"Uhhh...it definitely will be hard," he disagreed. He couldn't even imagine how mortifying it would be to talk to his own daughter about sex. Hell, he didn't even like talking to his sister about sex. It was all so awkward. "And from what I've heard about Scorpius' past...he'd have no problem in telling his own daughter about lady bits," he pointed out. "And I'm definitely not repulsed by lady bits," he added. "I mean, I love yours and I really, really, really enjoy doing things to you down there," he grinned.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 18th 2011, 8:03 am

Parvati raised an eyebrow at him. "It really would not be hard. You are being such a drama queen right now," She said, shaking her head slightly before staring at him completely seriously. "You know what I want you to do? Give me the sex talk right now as if I am your daughter." She said, moving off of him to sit on the bed right next to him. "And if you really can't do it then I won't make you but if I know you aren't really trying then I...I won't have any sex with you ever again!" She said, being over dramatic. She could never to that.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 18th 2011, 8:14 am

"I am not being a drama queen!" he huffed. "I'm not going to get out of this...am I," he said with a sigh, though if they never had sex again then there would be no little girl. "Right. So...sex," he began, trying to think of how to start the talk. "Well, err...the important thing is to do what you feel...what you know is right. Don't go around just spreading your legs for any guy. You need to save your virginity for the person that you care the most for...whether it's a guy or girl, your mum and I don't care and we love you no matter what. Just wait until love. Wait until you really care for that one person because you'll remember it forever. Just... be careful when you do go about doing...things. Okay? There's all sorts of protection that you need to know because your mum and I will not be happy campers if you get knocked up before you graduate Hogwarts. And err... yeah. Just wait until you're completely and totally sure that and be safe."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 18th 2011, 8:22 am

Parvati gave him a small smile as he started, eager to hear how all of this would go down. She couldn’t help but to let a small smile grace her lips at his words. He really would be a perfect Daddy one day in the future and she thought his talk was perfect. When he said just to wait until love she shifted her eyes down to her lap. She never waited for love. She didn’t love anybody until James and just the fact that he waited until love made her wish she had waited too. It made her wish that her first time would have been with him and not with some random Bulgarian during her fourth year. She just nodded once he was done and looked up at him. Her eyes were glassy but no tears fell and she just gave him a small, somewhat sad smile. “It was perfect, James. It’ll be great,” She told him quietly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter July 18th 2011, 8:31 am

James had looked at her anxiously when he finished, because he felt as though he was kind of awkward and froze and stumbled at random parts, but he supposed that that was exactly how he would be when telling all that to their own daughter or daughters. It wasn't as if it was an easy conversation, but he just wanted to communicate that it all comes to respecting your own body. It wasn't like he could really say "NO SEX EVER!" because that would be so damn hypocritical and he'd probably be hated. He noticed that her eyes were much shinier and he couldn't help but wonder if he said something wrong. "Are you sure? I mean, if it wasn't...I won't be offended if you tell me so."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 18th 2011, 8:36 am

Parvati nodded and gave him a soft smile still. "Yeah, I'm sure. It was really good, James," She told him, looking away again and glancing around the cottage to try and regain composure and not cry at all in front of him. It really was a great little talk. She just wished she would have gotten the same one and that she would have waited until she was in love and with James. Sure sex was great but she just knew it all would have been so much better if her first time was with James. "Our daughter is going to be really lucky to have you give them that talk," She told him as she glanced back up at him and gave him another smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next