Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Middle Ages

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
7 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Middle Ages - Page 12 Empty Re: The Middle Ages

Post  James Sirius Potter May 8th 2011, 9:23 pm

James held out his hands as she continued to pass him things, struggling a bit as she handed the bulky vegetables and fruits to him. He found that he couldn't really hold it all with his two hands and that just keeping his arms together and everything gathered in his arms worked a lot better. "Yeah, let's go see that guy pronto," he said, not wanting to drop anything onto the ground and cause a bit of a scene in the shop. Walking over to where the guy was, he placed the things that Parvati had picked out onto a table. "How much do thee think these items shall cost?" he asked, hoping that they had enough. He watched the man give them and then the food a calculating look before claiming that they could add a head of lettuce to it as well. James smiled widely, thanked the man, and then waited for Parvati to hand over the coins as he went to grab lettuce.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 8th 2011, 9:28 pm

Parvati smiled at James as he asked how much the food would cost and her eyes widened a bit when the guy said that they could also get a head of lettuce. She thought she might be pushing it by asking for all that stuff with only two coins and she honestly didn't think they would be able to get a lot of stuff at all. She reached in her....I don't think her dress would have a pocket. She reached into something and pulled out their two coins from wherever she was keeping them and handed them to the guy. "Thank thee." She said with a wide smile before picking up half all of their fruit and veggies and walked out of the shop with James. "Wow, I'm surprised we could get this much." She said honestly. "I thought we would only be able to get one or two things."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 8th 2011, 9:40 pm

After grabbing the lettuce, he went back and grabbed the corn off the counter before thanking the man one more time. He then walked with her out of the shop and began heading down the street with her. "Yeah, to be honest... I think he took pity on us. I don't think we usually would have been able to have gotten all of these things," he said with a small shrug. "Not that I'm complaining though," he said, allowing a smile to slip onto his face. "In fact, I think I could easily make quite the nice salad with these things if you'd like that," he suggested.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 8th 2011, 9:44 pm

Parvati nodded. "Yeah he probably just gave them to us because we are both incredibly sexy and he doesn't want us to die from hunger because then we wouldn't ever be able to make sexy babies." She said nodding. "I bet that way why." She said with a small shrug before freezing up slightly as she realized that they may be having sexy babies sooner than she thought. She had completely forgotten about that little detail in her life right now but here it was again. "Yeah," She said nodding. "A salad sounds really good right now, actually."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 8th 2011, 9:53 pm

James just blinked after what she said, because he had tried to get her mind off of the whole baby thing and he hoped that the whole thing didn't freak her out more or anything. She seemed alright though, instead answering his question. "Alright, so a salad it is. I'm sure that Joe has a bowl or something that we can use to put it all together," he said as they headed back to the house.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 8th 2011, 9:58 pm

Parvati nodded and gave him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm sure he has one or something like one." She said as she walked back down the street until they reached Joe's house, trying not to thing of the whole 'baby' thing. She pushed the door open with her foot, her hands still full of their fruit and vegetables and looked around inside of it, seeing that is was still empty she waited until he was inside before closing the door behind them with her foot. She walked over to the small table and set down the vegetables and fruit before looking around for a moment. "Here!" She said as she saw a bowl in a corner of the small room. She picked it up and set the vegetables and fruit in it before walking into their room with the bowl.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 11th 2011, 10:28 pm

James followed her as she entered the house, smiling when she was able to open and close the door with ease. Damn his girlfriend's got skills. Glancing around the room, he kept his eyes open for something they could use and then smiled when she found a bowl. "Perfect," he grinned, following her into the bedroom. "So we've got lettuce, corn, carrots, and apples. We could make a salad and then maybe just use a little bit of the juice from an apple to give it some flavour so it's not too dry," he suggested. "We could probably just save the corn and then the other apple for later tonight to have with some bread," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 11th 2011, 11:07 pm

Parvati does have skill with her feet. She would probably give excellent foot jobs with those feet of hers, not even joking. You can just ask Viktor how nice her feet were because he used to massage them all the time for her. Parvati looked at him as he explained what they could do, really glad that her boyfriend was an amazing chef because she never would have thought of using the apple's juice to give the salad flavor and keep it from being too dry. "Yeah," She said nodding with a smile. "That sounds perfect." She told him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 12th 2011, 4:11 am

Wow. Now James is thinking is thinking of foot jobs and wondering if he could actually get off with just her feet touching him. Interesting. "Alright," he said, happy that she liked what he suggested. "Err, do you want to go and see if there's a tool of some sort that Joe has out there that'll cut the carrots and apple?" he asked, realizing that they really didn't have anything. "I'll start getting the lettuce ready," he said, emptying the bowl and then starting to break the lettuce into smaller pieces inside of it.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:24 am

Parvati says one day they will just have to try it and she thinks that if he has managed to get off just from watching her in the shower and then kissing her, then her touching him with her feet can probably do the trick. Now she feels bad for bringing that up again. Erm. "Yeah, sure." She said with a small nod before walking out into the main room of Joe's house as she began to look around in the small room for a knife of some sorts. She finally found a small knife, it was pretty dull but she figured it would work. She brought it into the room with James. "Found one." She said before walking over to him again. "Do you want me to cut up the carrots and the apple or is there a special way I have to do it?" She asked with a small grin, because she really didn't want to do it wrong but she did want to help.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 12th 2011, 4:59 am

Okay. James is just not going to think about this anymore because now he's pretty damn horny and the AT is so not helping him. He glanced over at her when she re-entered the room with a knife and smiled. "That'll do," he said. "Err, why don't you chop up the carrots. Make them whatever size you want," he told her. The apple I need to work on to get it perfect for the salad," he told her seriously. "Here, just try and chop it right over the salad," he told her. Once he got the lettuce all squared away, he grabbed one of the apples and started to roll it on the table. "I need to make it a bit bruised," he told her. "That's what gets it really juicy and that's what we want from it," he said. He wasn't going to make the whole thing real bruised, for he did want to chop up a bit of it to put in the salad.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 5:05 am

Op. I am sorry and I will stop making comments in this scene and the potter house since he will not be getting any while in his parents house or while Parvati thinks she is pregnant. I am just saying. So I will keep the sexual comments for the Astronomy Tower. Yup. Parvati nodded as he said to chop up the carrots and grabbed on of them as she stepped next to him by the bowl to start cutting them. She couldn't help but laugh lightly as he said he didn't to work on the apple to get it perfect and she started cutting the carrots, cutting them into small, tiny pieces. She watched him out of the corner of her eyes as he explained what he was doing with the apple, for she didn't want to put all her attention on it and then end up cutting her finger with the knife and the knife might be a bit dirty considering this is like the Middle Ages and then she might get some intense infection and it would just not be good. So she is keeping her attention on cutting the carrots for the most part.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 12th 2011, 5:25 am

Wait. He's not getting anything at all in the Potter House?! Not during their entire trip there?! WHY. WHYYY. That's just cruel! It's not James' fault that the idea of his sexy and naked girlfriend always makes him so hard. It's not his fault that he wants to run his fingers all over her body and whatnot! You're cruel. James doesn't want anything during their current night...but denying things altogether? Just sad. And oh ew. Why did you mention the knife might be dirty. Now James is worried that it is rusty and that they are going to die because of infection and lack of antibiotics. Awesome. Once he was done rolling the apple, he waited for Parv to finish with the knife. "Just let me know when you're all done," he told her with a smile.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 12th 2011, 5:31 am

FUCK OFF
IF SCORPAL ISN'T FUCKING THEN NEITHER ARE YOU TWO
>.>
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 5:31 am

Well, she won't do anything with his dad there. That's too awkward. It is his Dad. Maybe when his dad is at work they can do something. But she is seriously worried someone might walk in on them with a full house and no matter who it was she would be totally embarrassed. But yeah, with his Dad there definitely not. She is afraid of what Harry will think of her if he catches them. So yeah. She will do stuff with him though when Harry is at work definitely. Lol. She can't go all of spring break without sex, you crazy. Parvati finished up cutting the carrots and held the knife towards him, that sounds really bad but she is going to hand it to him, not stab him. "I'm guessing you need this?" She asked, holding it out, with the blade facing down so he could take it from her and not get his hand all cut up.

SCORPAL CAN FUCK WHEN HARRY ISN'T THERE.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 13th 2011, 9:11 pm

That is silly. Nev is Harry, so she can control what Harry does. With that said, Harry just won’t catch them! I mean, Scorpal will probably do something with Harry in the house, yet you don’t really want to have Harry have to witness that. Do you? Scorpius would probably keep sucking Al off, even if Harry did walk in. I am just saying. Your choice. He took the knife from her, using the blade to twist into the apple and then squeezed the juice out of it. Good thing it’s a soft apple and he managed to get it bruised easily. “You can put the carrots in,” he told her with a small smile.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 14th 2011, 12:30 am

Parvati watched James as he got the juice out of the apple, still pretty amazed that he had thought to do that for she never would have thought of that. She smiled at him and then took the carrots that she cut up and dropped them into the bowl, even though they were technically in the bowl already, but whatever. She smiled after it was in the bowl and looked up at him. "It looks delicious." She told him with a grin. "It looks a lot better than that bread right now." She said. Not that the bread wasn't good, it just got old after having it for every meal.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 15th 2011, 7:59 pm

Oh right. Silly James had had her cut the carrots directly over the bowl. Dom had forgotten. Op. Well, now the carrots and lettuce and apple juice are in the bowl so it does look real nice with it all together. James glanced down at the apple and noticed that it wasn't all completely bruised. Using the knife, he cut off the bruised bits and put it on the table. Then, directly over the bowl, he cut some of the white pieces of the apple so that it ended up in the bowl. He figured having those extra apple pieces would taste real good. "Oh wait," he said with a frown as he realized something. "What are we going to do. Eat this with our hands? I didn't think that far."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 17th 2011, 8:58 am

"What's wrong?" She asked him quietly with a frown, hoping it wasn't anything too serious for she really didn't want to see James all upset over anything. "Oh," She said, her brows furrowing slightly as she looked down at the salad for a moment. "I don't know. I didn't really think about it." She admitted before she looked back up at him. "I don' t know if we should eat with our hands, that isn't very clean considering we haven't really washed them with soap in a few days." She said, feeling rather gross as she thought about it. "But I don't think we have another way of eating it." She thought for a moment as she looked from the salad bowl, to her hands. She really didn't fancy eating with her dirty hands that she had been working on the fields with but she also didn't want to just stick her face in the bowl and eat like a dog. "Oh! I have an idea! You wait here." She told him, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Just, right here. Wait here. Don't leave just don't move at all. Stay." She said, before removing her hands from his shoulders and turning and walking out of the house, hoping that James would obey her and stay where she asked him too.

She walked out the door of the front house and walked along the side of it, watching the ground as she looked for something rather large she could transfigure. She finally found a large branch and she picked it up and took out her wand. She then used her wand and transfigured it into a metal fork, because if you can transfigure an animal into glass you can transfigure a branch into a metal fork. She held it in her hand as she looked around for another branch, once she found one she picked it up and transfigured it into another fork. She smiled down at her work before casting, aguamenti. She cleaned off the forks as best as she could and was rather proud of her work.

She tucked her wand back in her dress somewhere and held the forks in her hand as she headed back around to the front of the cottage. She pushed the door open and then closed it behind her before she walked back into the room James was supposed to be in. "I randomly just found two perfect forks outside." She told him once she was in the room with him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 19th 2011, 6:29 am

James figured that eating with their hands was probably the worst idea. He knew that they were rather far back in time and that contracting an illness could potentially be deadly. That was the last thing that he wanted to happen. “Alright,” he said, watching as she left the room. Once she had gone, he glanced around the room and tried to figure out how to make the place a little nicer for her return. He moved to the bed, making sure it was nicely made and then looked at the end table next to it. There was a small beeswax candle on it that he was rather surprised to see, though it wasn’t that surprising since candles had origins with the Ancient Egyptians. Yep. Random fact. Taking out his wand, he lit the candle and then moved to the table where they had prepared the salad.

Picking up the bowl, he then took it to the bed and sat down on the edge. After all, it was the only place to really sit and he figured that he might as well act all ready to eat the yummy salad that they had made. Watching as she returned to the room, he gave her a rather surprised look. “They were just out there? Are you sure they’re safe to use?” he asked cautiously.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 19th 2011, 6:44 am

...............................ALRIGHT AL CHANGED HIS MIND. JSP IS NOT PERFECT IF HE'S REALLY THAT THICK MY GOODNESS >_>
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 19th 2011, 6:47 am

Parvati gave him a slightly amused look as he seemed to take her joke completely seriously. She raised an eyebrow and went to tell him he was just messing with him but decided that messing with him even more might be kind of fun. She looked over at the lit candle and pointed to it. "That's nice." she said quietly before sitting down on the bed next to him as she held a fork out for him to take. "Yeah! I'm sure they are fine. Some random guy gave them to me after I asked. He just told me he had to clean them and then he put this brown gooey liquid on it that he got out of a little bottle with a skull and cross bones on it." She told him very seriously.

Last edited by Parvati Patil on June 21st 2011, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 22nd 2011, 6:04 am

Well, sometimes James is a little gullible and he just because he is gullible that does not make him stupid. Seriously. He glanced over at the candle when she said it looked nice, though he disagreed a little. It was a nice idea, but kind of looked like earwax. Oh well, the thought it was mattered and he thought candles were always very calming. When she proceeded to talk about the forks, he frowned for a moment then nearly headdesked. “Oh, well then. That whole thing had been a joke,” he said, scratching the back of his neck for he felt rather foolish. “Right. You’d think after living with Al and Lils I wouldn’t be as gullible sometimes.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 22nd 2011, 6:07 am

Parvati gave James a small smile before leaning over towards him and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "It's fine. Everyone has their moments." She said with a small smile as she handed him a fork. "I just transfigured something into them out there and then cleaned them off." She told him. "I think they will work a lot better than our hands." She said with a light laugh as she smiled at him. "You take the first bite." She told him as she looked down at the salad. "You made it after all."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 22nd 2011, 6:14 am

James blinked, still feeling rather foolish. "Oh, well that was a rather smart idea. They look real nice as well," he commented, looking at the forks. In fact, he was rather impressed by her handy little spell work. "Oh no, you take the first bite," he told her. "It was simple enough to make. I'd much rather you go ahead and try it first," he said. That's just how he was. He loved preparing food for other people and seeing how they thought it tasted. It made cooking and baking fun.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next