Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Middle Ages

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
7 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Middle Ages - Page 3 Empty Re: The Middle Ages

Post  James Sirius Potter February 27th 2011, 7:57 pm

“I don’t think it matters what time period we are in, people will think we’re crazy wazoos anyway,” he grinned, taking a bite of the bread. “I mean, we do kind of attract attention easily,” he said with a small shrug. Then again, they probably attracted attention because they are just so damn fucking sexy. He opened the canteen, taking a sip of water before looking over at her. He caught the look she was giving him and returned it with a quizzical look of his own. “What?” he asked, after closing the canteen and placing it down next to him. “Do I have water on my face or something?” he questioned, using the sleeve of his tunic to wipe at his mouth.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 27th 2011, 9:11 pm

"That is true." She said with a light laugh as she nodded. When he asked if he had water on his face or something she shook her head. "No, nothing's on your face." She said giving him a smile and then looking back at the bread before she ate the last bit of the piece she broke off. She chewed and swallowed it and picked up her canteen and took a sip before setting it back down next to her. She sat there for a moment and then looked back at him and smiled at him. As much as she tried not to just stare at him and smile she couldn't help herself. She is like a lovesick puppy who really needs to stop talking so much in Nev's head.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 28th 2011, 3:10 am

James looked at her in confusion when she said there was nothing on his face. Why was she making those smiling faces then? Every time he was at home and he had something on his face, Lily would make fun of him and laugh about it. It was what he was used to. When she looked at him again, he placed the canteen down and gave her an expression that communicated that he’d really like to know what the hell was going through her mind right then. “What?!” he asked. “Did I do something?”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 28th 2011, 3:21 am

I am going to apologize for my inner!parvati beforehand. It's all tumblr's fault really. They should not post pictures of Hayden. It just...it makes parvati too....awake and well...to be blunt. Horny. >.>

Parvati smiled widely at him as he asked if he did something wrong. She shook her head and continued to smile. "No, you didn't do anything wrong." She said with that smile still on her face. "It's not that something is on your face." She said looking down at her hands that were now in her lap as she fiddled her thumbs. "It's something that is not on your face." She murmured quietly as she bit her lip to try and hide the smile that was on her face as she thought of how bad she just wanted to kiss James right now about ten billion gazillion times. She knew it really wasn't the time to be pulling any funny business considering they were in the middle of who knows what year but she couldn't help it. She had just admitted her love for James and he is extremely attractive.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 28th 2011, 3:39 am

James looked at her with a confused expression, not quite sure what she was trying to get out. Was there something on him? Did it have to do with something he said? Something he did and wasn't aware of? "Right," he mumbled, thinking carefully for a moment. He moved closer to her, his body leaning into hers and pretty much initiating for her to lay down. He rested his body above hers, looking at her with an amused and quizzical expression. "So what it is Parvati?" he asked. "I'll find out what is on your mind," he said, willing to use force (though that kind of 'force' would be charm of course) if necessary.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 6th 2011, 10:22 pm

Continued here

Continued from here

Parvati nodded. "Yeah, I know the type." She commented on the whole, people that people go to for a quick shag. Considering that before she started dating James she was pretty much that type of person. "Well, people can change though. A lot of people change when they find someone special or someone that they really care about." She told him quietly. "And if Scorpius really does care about Al like Al cares about him then he definitely can change and probably has changed for him."

Last edited by Parvati Patil on April 5th 2011, 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 7th 2011, 2:20 am

"So full of wisdom right now," he murmured, turning his head to look at her and giving her a small smile. "I'll talk to him, it'd be the right thing to do," he sighed. "Though, first we need to figure out how to exactly get back to the present. Parv, hypothetically, what will do if we can't get back to the present?" he asked her, looking really worried at the prospect. "What if we are stuck here forever?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 7th 2011, 2:28 am

Parvati sighed and rolled over so she was on her stomach, scooting over to him and resting her head lightly on his chest as she looked up at him. "I don't really know." She said with a light shrug. "I thought of this earlier today actually." She told him quietly. "I guess we would just have to slowly merge ourselves in with everyone else. Live like everyone here lives right now." She said nodding. "I mean, it will suck to not have any of our friends or family but...we do have each other, right?" She was also pretty worried herself about the whole idea but she did love James and she found a part of herself not minding living here forever with James. and growing old with him. It would be nice to grow old with him with all of her friends but she definitely thinks she could do it without them.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 7th 2011, 3:13 am

"Yeah, we definitely do have each other," he agreed, moving his arm so that it draped over her. Pulling her gently into his side, he found himself relaxing just because of the small pressure of her body against his. "That really would be the only option I suppose. Pick up on the habits of the people and try and make it seem like we belong here," he agreed. He tried to think about how life would be without his friends and family. The hardest thing would be trying to live without his family, for they really did mean a lot to him, even if he was too stubborn to say that to their faces sometimes. "I'm sure we'd be able to manage," he said softly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 7th 2011, 3:20 am

Parvati nodded slowly and felt extremely comfortable and relaxed as he draped his arm around her and pulled her into him. "It would be hard. I know that for sure." She said nodding. "But I think together we could do it." She said and gave him a small smile. "I--I'm sure we'll get back though. If there is a way to bring us back in time then there has to be a way to send us forward in time, right?" She figured there had to be some way to do that, because why would a wizard invent a little necklace thing that took you back in time and not something to send you forward. That would be silly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 10th 2011, 6:33 am

James was quiet as he thought of what she said. He seriously hoped that that was the case. Though he didn’t know much about magical objects, it seemed like there had to be some sort of way to get them back to the present. “I really do hope you’re right,” he murmured, dropping a light kiss on her cheek. “Though, we need to prepare ourselves for the worst. We could be stuck here for a week, trying to find some sort of answer, or we could be stuck here forever. Whatever happens though, I’ll never leave you or let anything bad happen to you,” he promised.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 10th 2011, 6:45 am

Parvati nodded when he said that they could be stuck here anywhere from a week to forever. Even though the idea of staying there forever kind of scared her she knew that it was definitely a possibility. She smiled at his words and gave him a small hug as best as she could considering he was laying down. "I know I've said this about a million times now, but I love you, James." She said smiling still. She loved the way it sounded when she said it with his name and she couldn't help but smile just from even thinking about it. She laid there for a moment before moving slightly to grab her robes that she had been wearing before they changed into the more "normal" looking clothes and put them on top of her, covering herself up as best as she could. It was pretty cold after all and studies show that women usually feel colder then men do even though their body temperature is normally higher.

Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 11th 2011, 2:22 am

He smiled softly, feeling himself relax into the hug. "I love you too," he replied, not making any effort to move. Why bother anyway when he was so comfortable? When he felt her shifting out of his arms, he watched her curiously before realizing she was grabbing her cloak. That was another thing he had forgotten to consider, that it was going to get rather cold. The last thing he wanted was for her to get sick on top of all this. "Let me know if you get cold or something," he told her seriously. "Wait," he breathed, nearly hitting himself in the forehead as he stood up. He climbed out of the little fort, grabbing a few larger rocks and some dead branched. At the entrance of the fort, he made a circle with the rocks and put the sticks in it. "Don't know why I didn't think of this," he said, grabbing his wand and starting a fire.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 11th 2011, 2:33 am

Parvati nodded when he told her if she as getting cold and looked at him curiously as he stood up, wondering what he was planning on doing as she slid her cloak on over her dress to keep herself nice and warm. She watched him curiously as he stepped out of the fort and grabbed some rocks and branches. When he came back in and started a fire she smiled and laughed lightly at his words. "Well we both have definitely had quite a few of those moments today. Forgetting about magic." She said giving him a smile as she sat criss cross apple sauce near the fire to stay warm.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 12th 2011, 8:53 am

"We've both been a bit forgetful with the magic thing," he agreed. "But that's alright. We're still managing quite well so far," he said with a grin, sitting down next to her. "I'll just have to be sure to put it out when we're ready to go to bed," he said. The last thing that they would need is for the fort to burn down and for the two of them to die in a tragic fire accident while in the middle ages. Wrapping an arm around her, he gently pulled her towards him, waiting for her to relax against his body. "Much warmer now," he said softly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 12th 2011, 9:06 am

Parvati nodded when he said he would have to put it out before they went to bed, because she also is not very fond of burning and dying in a tragic accident. In her opinion, that would be bad. When he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her towards him she relaxed into his body as her head rested on his shoulder. "Mmhmm." She murmured quietly as she kept one or her hands resting on the dirt between them and moved her other hand to rest gently on his thigh, not in a sexual, groping way, more of just in a comfortable, wanting to be close to him way. I would also like to point out that her hand is not extremely high up on his thigh either.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 15th 2011, 5:29 pm

Well, it’s a good thing that Parvati is so particular with where her hand is, for James would have taken that out of context immediately. He can be a bit of a horny or pervy bugger sometimes. He remained quiet, lost in his thoughts about what they were going to do. How could this have gone from just serving a detention to being stuck in a completely different time? It was crazy and surreal. He heard some noises in the far off distance, but deduced that since they were in the forest, it was just an animal. “I hope that wasn’t a deer,” he mumbled.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 15th 2011, 5:38 pm

I am aware that James is a horny little thing, which is why I made sure to be nice and specific. I don't want him getting the wrong idea. Though Parvat honestly would not have minded if he took it out of context for she would not have minded having her hand higher on his thigh or somewhere else, maybe, between this thighs. Oh I don't know. When he said he hoped it wasn't a deer she just nodded and then turned her head to give him a slightly curious look. If it was a deer it's not like it would do anything, deer were usually pretty afraid of people and stayed away from them. "Are you afraid of deer or something?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Sure if James had said bear or something along those lines she would understand, but a deer? Deer were cute and harmless.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 15th 2011, 6:07 pm

Well, don’t put that idea in James’ head right now. He’s all calmed down and now a little nervous about a deer. Dom doesn’t even know where this came from. James though, has a fear of them, and nodded slowly with an embarrassed expression when she asked if he was afraid. “It’s…it’s stupid,” he mumbled. “I mean, I know that they’re usually harmless creatures. But, when I was little, there was a mural on the wall above my bed. There was a deer in a forest in it. It was always by my bed, like it was watching over me or something. I’d wake up from a nightmare, and there was the deer, right above me on the wall. Then once, when I was about five or so, my parents got into this fight. When you’re little you take those things as being extreme, so I ended up crying myself to sleep. I remember waking up and facing the wall, and there…right in front of my face…was the deer. I screamed like a little girl and made my mum and dad get rid of the mural, since it reminded me of bad things and was scary,” he told her, flushing after he finished his story.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter March 15th 2011, 6:12 pm

Way to be afraid of deer...
Good thing our grandparents are dead, I guess
Wouldn't want their patronus' to scare you....
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 15th 2011, 6:16 pm

Shutup <.<
I can't help it.
I KNEW YOU'D MOCK ME.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 15th 2011, 6:17 pm

Okay. I will keep that idea in Parv's head then and I will not let her share the things she wants to do to James right now. Parvati stared at him as he told her the story, it was understandable that the mural would scare him for she would probably get scared if she always had a deer staring at her whenever she was in her room. "Oh," She said quietly. "Well that is understandble why you would be pretty afraid of them." She said with a small nod. "Don't worry though, if any deer come near our fort I'll protect you." She said, leaning up and kissing his cheek lightly. If a deer came near their fort she would probably just say Awww and try and cuddle it though because deer are extremely adorable, especially when they have a lot of the little white spots and they stare at you. I knew someone who kind of had a pet deer once. They think it got eaten though. This is now off topic so I will stop.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 17th 2011, 2:24 pm

James was still rather embarrassed about the whole thing, even after she assured him that the fear was understandable. He knew that it was kind of a ridiculous fear, but he couldn’t help it. He just remembered the stag’s large antlers and the dark, scary eyes. It had freaked him out, a lot. Even though it had been a good ten years, there was something about deer that were just kind of frightening still. “Well thanks,” he said with a small sigh, reminded again that he was ridiculous if she was willing to go and protect him from a silly deer. “Hopefully we won’t see any though and won’t have to worry about that.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil March 17th 2011, 6:30 pm

Parvati nodded when he said that hopefull they wouldn't see any, because she had a feeling that might be slightly embarassing for James if a deer came up to their fort and James had to hide inside all curled up in a ball when Parvati had to walk outside and 'Shoo' it away. Then after a little bit of silence she fell asleep while leaning on his shoulder because this day has been going on for six pages now so Nev figured she should end it soon. So James can now do whatever he wants with sleeping Parvati, that sounds kind of dirty but don't take it like that.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter March 21st 2011, 5:43 pm

James is a gentleman and did not take that as dirty. Well, okay. Maybe a little bit, but not too much. Once he noticed she had fallen asleep, he gently moved her more into the fort and draped her school robe over her to act as a blanket. Going to the fire, he put it out because a fire would not be good end to the day. Once it was all set, he settled back in the fort next to Parvati, gently taking her hand in his as he fell into a light sleep, cautious to any sounds such as deer walking around that were going to come and attack them.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next