Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Middle Ages

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
7 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Middle Ages - Page 2 Empty Re: The Middle Ages

Post  Parvati Patil February 18th 2011, 6:27 am

Parvati looked off to the left and nodded. "Yeah, the city kind of seems to slowly die down as it goes on that direction." She said with a small nod. When he said he didn't want her to get sick or freeze to death she smiled at him and stepped closer to him. "Well.." She said and thought for a moment. "We always have each other for warmth, right?" She asked with an innocent smile. "I'm sure we can keep each other relatively warm through the night. I can't think of anything else we could do other than try and find something to make a fort out of." She said looking around. "It doesn't look like they have hotels around here and even if they do I have a feeling they are pretty different compared to how they are now."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 18th 2011, 9:28 pm

"That's true. I'm sure we could think of something to do to keep each other nice and warm," he grinned. Taking her hand in his, he allowed their fingers to intertwine before leading her down the path that led out of London. "Yeah, I'm sure they don't have any sort hotel place here. Plus, we don't have whatever currency they use." He figured that there best bet was to build some sort of fort and he hoped it wouldn't be too difficult. As long as they found some large sticks and maybe some tree branches, he was sure he'd be able to manage to build something that would keep them rather safe. "Alright, so making our own fort it is then."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 19th 2011, 12:54 am

Parvati nodded and grinned widely at him as she happily let her fingers intertwine with his. "I can think of a few ways too." She said stepping closer to him as she walked down the path with him. "Oh yeah. Which means we are dirt poor. Lovely." She said with a sigh as she leaned against his side slightly as they walked. "Yup!" She said and smiled up at him. "Just be warned. I'm not the best at building things so I am apologizing ahead of time if I mess anything up too much." She said as she laughed lightly, even though it was true. She just hoped it didn't get all built and then she went to do something and she destroyed it on accident, which she could totally see herself doing.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 19th 2011, 7:50 am

"Well, don't worry. I kind of like building things," he said with a small shrug. James was just really good with his hands, as Parvati has come to really know. Building things is just sort of a natural thing for him. Perhaps that is why he is so interested in one day building a house for her. Silly James, getting an idea in his head already. Damn, he has fallen hard for Parvati. "We'll also have to figure out what to do for food," he sighed before coming to a stop. "I almost feel like we should steal some bread or something from one of these houses if the residents aren't around. I don't think starving is the best idea."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 19th 2011, 7:52 pm

"Oh, well okay then." She said with a smile. "Maybe you can help me get better at building things rather than destroying them." Parvati for some reason can not remember how good James is with his hands[she is lying], maybe he will just have to refresh her memory a little bit for her soon. Parvati thought for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, it would be good to have at least a little bit of food to keep us alive." She said and glanced over at one of the houses. "Do you want me to do it this time?" She asked as she continued looking over at the house. "I mean I don't want to make you do everything."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 19th 2011, 11:06 pm

James is totally fine with showing Parvati just how good he is with his hands later. Not only that, but it'd totally help and keep her real warm. When she asked if she should go and get it, he immediately shook his head. "No," he replied. "I don't know what they would do if they caught us taking food from them, but I really don't want to put you at risk. I'd feel much better if it was me going to get it," he said, releasing her hand. "Just stay here for a moment," he said, moving over towards one of the tiny house. He was careful as he went towards the house, carefully checking that it was empty. He figured that the people were probably off working and doing whatever it was people from this time period did, and easily sneaked into the home. It was ridiculously tiny on the inside, only one large room and extremely dark and damp. On a small table was a loaf of bread sitting out and James quickly took it and left the small house. Once back on the street, he walked with a hurried pace over to Parvati. "All good," he said, taking her hand once more and getting the two of them as far away from the town as possible.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 19th 2011, 11:18 pm

Parvati is excited for later now. Very excited. Thank you so much. Really, I mean it. Thank you. Parvati sighed when he said no and nodded. "Okay." She said and gave him a small smile as he walked off, checking out his arse as he walked away, because how could you not if he was wearing stockings, which I am pretty sure is what you said he was wearing. She stood there, glancing around every once and a while to make sure nobody was watching her or anything of those sorts because she was pretty paranoid being in this time era where she didn't know anything about the people. When Parvati saw James walking over to her she took a few steps towards him and smiled at him when he said it was all good.

When they finally got out of the town she glanced around slightly at the open area in front of them. She didn't know where to start with building a fort or a house or anything like that. When she was little she planned on helping her dad with a treehouse but Padma and her dad ending up doing all the work while she played in the house with her dolls. She looked over at him. "So, have any ideas on where to start?" She asked curiously because she truly had no idea where to start with this.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 21st 2011, 7:48 am

James thought carefully when she asked if he knew where to start. He figured that it would be best to still move a bit further away from the town, for he still wasn’t sure what the people were like and what they would end up doing to them. “Probably in that forest area over there,” he told her, moving through a small field and heading towards the right. “That seems like the best option, for we’ll be even more concealed from people who might find us to be rather suspicious,” he told her.Once in the small forest area, he kept them moving until he saw an area with a small stream. “Not sure how clean the water is, but it’s worth trying I suppose,” he told her. After all, having some water to drink is extremely important. Especially if they get a bit of a work out tonight. “This spot seems good though, and there are quite a few broken branches and whatnot around,” he noted. “I just wish I knew some spells that would help us build a fort or something. Looks like we’ll have to do this by hand though,” James sighed.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 21st 2011, 7:48 am

Parvati nodded when he said they should start in the forest area away from the town because it was most concealed from the people in the town. "Yeah, I don't think the town people would be very fond of us, stealing their clothes and bread." She said, looking up at him and giving him a small smile before looking back towards the forest that they were heading towards. She held her hand in his tightly as she looked down at their hands, loving the feeling of their hands together. She watched their hands for a moment before looking back up at him as she realized he was talking again. She nodded when he said something about water, water was important after all. You kind of needed it to live. The rest of his words though all kind of merged together and were just kind of sounds she couldn't understand. None of his words were really processing through her head as she was too caught up in her thoughts. Before she realized what she was doing she looked up at him and was talking. "I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you James." She said looking up at him. She didn't really mean to say it but it kind of happened and she didn't regret it at all. She didn't care if James didn't feel the same way right now or if he didn't want to say it yet, she just wanted him to know that she loved him, or at least she thought she did.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy February 21st 2011, 7:56 am

O.O
Ohmygosh.
I need to post to other scenes...but I thought you should know that my thoughts are now jumbled completely.
a;lskdjfalksjdf
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 21st 2011, 7:57 am

Smile
I told you it was....intense.
I just fhrufdjhnjk I had this moment all planned out and then your post and Parv just couldn't help herself.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 22nd 2011, 4:22 am

James had been completely in his own thoughts with trying to figure out how to build the best sort of fort for the two of them. He figured resting the branches against the tree, causing them to rest at an angle, was really the only way to do it without any sort of supplies. Scratching his head after thinking for a moment, he opened his mouth as if to say something but the words died before he could. What she had said completely shocked him. There wasn't an ounce of doubt that he felt the same, but it was just the randomness that had thrown him off. She loved him. She was in love with him. He sort of wondered what it was he had done to make him the luckiest guy, but he quickly realized he ought not to think much about it at the moment. In fact, standing there with a shocked expression was probably making her nervous. Moving towards her, he took both of her hands in his and clasped them tightly. "I feel the same," he murmured. "I have for a bit now, but I was too scared of telling you. I mean, I didn't want to freak you out or scare you or anything. In fact, I really wasn't sure you felt the same. That's why I kept it to myself for a bit," he rambled aloud.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 22nd 2011, 4:54 am

Parvati watched him just stand there after what she had said in shock. Well shit now she fucked things up. She looked down at the ground and drew small circles in the dirt with her foot as he just stood there, not saying anything. When he took her hands in his she immediately looked up at him and when he said he felt the same she let out a deep sigh and stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, closing her eyes as she rested her head on his chest. "Oh my gosh. Thank you." She said, still hugging him. She wasn't really sure why she was thanking him. She was just incredibly happy that he had said he felt the same way she did. She looked back up at him and smiled as she tried her hardest to keep the few happy tears that were in her eyes from falling. "You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that." She said smiling up at him as one tear fell from her eye. She leaned forward again to hug him and hide her face in his shirt so he wouldn't notice that he had made her so happy that she was actually crying. She waited a moment before pulling away. "Right. So." She said as she turned away from him and wiped the tears off her face. "I think I got something in my eye, like a twig, or a branch or something." She said quietly as she wiped her face dry.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 22nd 2011, 5:07 am

He was a little surprised when she thanked him, not entirely sure what he had done. Shrugging it off though, he wrapped his arms around her and instantly returned the embrace. Glancing down at her face when she looked up at him, he saw a tear leave her eye. Before he could do anything about it though, she had pressed her face into his chest. Well. He hoped the tunic wasn’t all itchy and rubbing against her face uncomfortably. She didn’t seem to mind though and he remained where he was with his arms still around her. “Sure, I’m sure there’s a branch in your eyes,” he repeated, giving her a knowing look before laughing lightly. “Hey, it’s fine,” he said softly, using a finger to wipe away one of the tear tracks on her face. Using that hand to then hold up her jaw gently, he said softly, “Parvati, I love you.” Not waiting a second longer, he gently pressed his lips to hers. The kiss was tender, his lips moving with hers at a gentle pace, as he communicated how he felt in that moment.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 22nd 2011, 5:27 am

Parvati smiled at him as he commented on there being a branch in her eye. She had a feeling that little comment wouldn't go unnoticed. It was worth a shot though. Hearing the words I love you come out of his mouth when he was talking to her made her incredibly happy and probably happier than she had ever been in her life. She smiled widely at him and went to say it back but soon his lips were against hers. She moved her arms up to rest behind his neck as she kissed him back gently, yet also passionately. It wasn't like any other time she kissed James, it felt different somehow. Sure she had always felt different when she kissed James compared to people she had kissed in the past but now that she had told him she loved him it just felt different, in a good way.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 22nd 2011, 11:02 pm

After kissing her for a moment, getting completely lost in the feeling of their lips moving together, he realized that he really ought to get started on the fort. It was starting to get late and the last thing he wanted was for the two of them to have to sleep without any sort of protection. That sentence made Dom laugh, so she is leaving it. Pulling back from the kiss, he sort of wondered when one of his hands had moved to her hair and when the other had slipped to grip her waist. He figured he had just been so swept up in the moment though that he hadn't noticed. "As much as I want to continue this, I really ought to try and get this thing started. Knowing me, it'll take quite a bit of time," he sighed.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 22nd 2011, 11:57 pm

Parvati thinks that it if best that when James and Parvati sleep together there is protection, because if there is protection that means they are being safe. Parvati looked up at him when he pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him. She nodded slowly when he mentioned getting started. Except he mentioned him starting, did he think she wasn't going to help him? She sure was going to help him. She didn't want to make him build them a fort all by himself. As that would be quite difficult. "Right." She said nodding as she looked around, a smile still on her lips from what had just happened. "So where should we start?" She asked again. "I think I might have missed that part when you told me earlier."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 23rd 2011, 12:31 am

"Well, I think that those couple of trees right there would be good to have a collection of branches lean against them," he told her. "Now the question is, where are we going to get these branches," he thought aloud while glancing around the area. There was nothing in the immediate area, but after looking around a bit, he noticed quite a few extremely large branches will many leaves, figuring that they must have fallen during a recent storm. "These look good!" he grinned, moving over to the branches. He attempted to grab one and drag it, but found it to be rather large and a little heavy. After a minute of struggling, he slapped himself on the head. "Sometimes I'm so stupid," he said, digging in his tunic and taking out his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa," he said with extreme focus as he levitated the branch over to the grouping of trees.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 23rd 2011, 1:10 am

Parvati looked around for some branches, she didn't really know how to build a fort but she would definitely try her best. Parvati walked over to where he walked and when he couldn't lift it himself she went to help him out to see if maybe together they would be able to lift it. "Oh yeah. Wands. Magic." She said with a light laugh as he took his wand out and cast Wingardium Leviosa. She just kind of shifted around him awkwardly, trying not to get in his way. She didn't really know what to do after all. "Um. If there is anything specific you want me to do just tell me." She said nodding. "I don't really know how to build anything sooo yeah." She said as she looked up at him and gave him a sheepish smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 25th 2011, 3:19 am

James felt rather stupid for forgetting all about that little thing called magic. No bother though, he’s just going to shake the whole thing off and pretend it didn’t happen. He concentrated on bringing the branch over to the trees, for it would really suck if he lost his concentration and it fell and landed on his foot. Or worse, if it landed on her. O dot o face. Once he had it against the trees though, he suggested, “Well, you can try and look for something that might hold water. There’s a stream there and the water might be fresh. It’s worth a try.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 26th 2011, 12:08 am

Parvati would be a little upset if he dropped the branch on her, especially if it joined the other branch that was in her eye. "Oh. Okay." She said nodding as she walked over to the stream and glanced around slightly to look for something to hold the water in. When she saw nothing she walked a little further away, looking for something that would hold a good amount of water. Suddenly a thought hit her and she facepalmed. "So stupid." She said as she shook her head. She wondered sometimes if she even had a brain. She looked down and saw a large rock and picked it up, reaching into her dress and pulling out her wand she carefully transformed it into a canteen. She grinned widely and picked up another rock, doing the same with that so she now had two canteens. They weren't the most amazing, perfect canteens but they were better than drinking out of their hands. She then used her wand and muttered "Aguamenti" twice quietly to fill up the canteens. She then walked back over to James after sticking the wand back in her dress...somewhere....and smiled at him. "Got us both some water." She said smiling as she held the two canteens in her hands.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 27th 2011, 7:55 am

After settling the branch against the tree, nodding as he admired his work and figuring that it would work out quite well, he glanced over at Parvati. He wondered what it was that had been ‘so stupid’ and then watched as she took out her wand. He figured that perhaps she had had a forgetful moment like he had moments before. After moving another branch, he glanced over at her as she held out the canteens. “Perfect,” he grinned. “I think just moving two more branches and we should be good,” he told her. Once he had those two in position, he glanced at the little fort he had made. “What do you think?” he asked hesitantly. “I’ll probably only be for a night or two. I figure we ought to really find a way to get home, but it’s getting late and wandering would be a horrible idea.” Picking up their old clothes and the bread, he moved into the fort, then laid the clothes down so they could rest on top of them. “It’s not too terrible,” he sighed.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 27th 2011, 8:07 am

Parvati grinned as he said perfect. She was quite proud of her actions herself. She watched him as he moved the branches and turned to him when he asked her what she thought. "Its perfect." She said smiling at him. She followed him into the fort and set the canteens down next to their clothes. "It isn't terrible at all." She said and leaned over towards him, wrapping her arms around him as she hugged him. "You did an amazing job considering what you had to work with." She said as she looked up at him and nodded. She hugged him tightly and then let go of him after a moment. She moved away from him as she sat down on the clothes. "I agree about not wandering though. Wandering would definitely be mad considering we don't know our way around or anyone here." She said with a sigh, wondering how in the world they were ever going to get back.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 27th 2011, 8:45 am

He figured that the little fort would definitely have to do for the night. "I suppose it works out alright," he replied, returning her hug before sitting down next to her. He thought quietly for a moment, not sure what they were going to do. "Yeah, I'm not sure where we're going to go," he said. "I feel like being around London is the worst thing possible right now though," he said. "There's got to be witches and wizards around somewhere. Damn, I wish I paid attention more during History of Magic. That probably would have helped," he sighed. "Oh! We could try Godric's Hollow!" he suggested. "Hopefully it exists," he said, breaking off a piece of the bread and then passing Parvati the loaf.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 27th 2011, 8:52 am

Parvati nodded. "Yeah, I probably should have paid more attention too." She said, pulling her legs towards her so she was sitting criss cross applesauce. When he said they could go to Godric's Hollow she nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah! If it does exist I am sure there will be wizards and witches there." She said nodding as she took the bread and broke a small piece off, not wanting to take a lot so they didn't run out. "I just hope that people there don't think we are crazy wazoos like they seem to think of us here." She said with a small shrug as she ate her piece of bread slowly. She glanced over at James for a second, and just looked at him, she smiled at him for a second before looking back to her bread. She ate it as she wondered how she got so incredibly lucky.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next