Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Middle Ages

+3
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
James Sirius Potter
7 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Middle Ages - Page 11 Empty Re: The Middle Ages

Post  Parvati Patil April 29th 2011, 6:09 am

Parvati smiled slightly as she thought about her childhood. "It was perfect." She said with a small nod. "I loved my childhood for the most part." She told him. "My mom stopped working when Padma and I were born so she could raise us like she wanted and they were just really great parents." She said with a small nod. "Seriously like everything you could possibly ask for in a parent." She said with a wide smile. "School was never that great though until I got to Hogwarts," She said as her mind drifted to Alvin though they can not discuss that since James just finds out about Alvin at the potter house. "But I spent a lot of time with Padma and my parents. My dad never worked on the weekends so we always spent those together as a family."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 29th 2011, 8:09 pm

James was rather relieved that the other ways of punishment did not mean what he had considered, definitely not after what she had said about her family. To him, it sounded like the typical sort of family, which was perfect in every sense. "School's never fun as a kid. Learning that alphabet and stuff. Mum had to sit me down with a jar of cookies and reward me every time I would recite it correctly. It took me quite a bit to get it," he admitted with a sheepish grin. "I just didn't have the attention span to want to learn," he shrugged. "Was it cool as a kid having a twin? I've got to imagine that it was nice always having someone to play with."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 30th 2011, 12:24 am

Parvati smiled as he mentioned that his mum has used cookies to get him to learn the alphabet. "That's cute." She said with a small smile. "Now I know that if I ever need to congratulate you for something I can just buy some cookies, yeah?" She asked with a small wink. Though if she was really going to congratulate James for something, his reward would probably be a hell of a lot better than cookies. "Yeah, it was nice for when my mom was like cooking and my dad is at work we could always play together. We didn't have to worry about being too mature for the other because we were the same age." She said nodding. "Switching places was always fun too, even though it never worked out like we had planned."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 30th 2011, 4:46 am

"Well, sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles are definitely my favourite," he said with a grin. "Now you know one of my weaknesses and can use it against me." Though, James definitely would be down with other types of rewards. Rewards that involve a little thrust and a thrust, if you get my drift. He let out a small laugh when she mentioned switching places, for that is totally what he would do if he had a twin. Oh the possible pranks. It would be amazing. "Did you ever try switching places for teachers?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 30th 2011, 4:57 am

I do not get your drift. I am sorry. "Sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh I will most definitely use that against you." She told him with a smile. Maybe one day Parvati will just go into James' dorm room and lay on his bed naked, covered in sugar cookies with rainbow sprinkles. Omg. What if she did. What would he even do? "Yes, we have." She said with a small nod. "It didn't work out very well. We did it too late in the year so the teachers knew both of our faces too well."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 30th 2011, 5:45 am

Okay. Now that idea is in James' mind and it's really appealing and it should not sound sexy but it really is and he would just die of all the sexiness of Parv and those delicious sugar cookies and wow. He'd be sure to lick up every last crumb on her body. "Oh, well that's a shame," he said with a small shrug. "It was worth the shot though," he smiled at her. He was rather relieved that talking was distracting her from the whole charm thing. "Any other tricks you or your sister tried?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 30th 2011, 5:50 am

Huh. Well okay then. Maybe one day in the future when they have a house together for it would be rather awkward if one of James' dorm mates walked in and she was laying there wearing only cookies. Parvati would rather keep that view for James' eyes and James' eyes only. "Well, we did try one once on our parents." She told him with a small smile as she shook her head at how ridiculous they were for trying to prank their parents. "I was the one who talked Padma into it because she kept telling me that they wouldn't fall for it but I told her they would easily fall for it and it would work out. But anyways, it didn't work out at all and we both got in a ton of trouble. Though, I got in more trouble."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 3rd 2011, 1:28 am

-as James because I am slowly typing this while in class on le iPod-

Well, perhaps it is good that Parvati waits until they are out of school, for JSP's roommates would probably enjoy seeing Parv all sexy and laying around with nothing but cookies on her. Gods, Parv better do this at some point for James for he really wants to see it. He couldn't help but to grin at hearing about her failed attempt with switching places with Parvati. "It's never easy to trick parents. I swear, they know and see everything. I could never get away with anything as a kid. Though, dad still has no idea I stole a map from his office," he said with a slightly sheeish smile. "Am I right in assuming you were punished more because you were the mastermind of the prank?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 3rd 2011, 2:58 am

-as Parvati, to James, because I would feel weird not saying that after you posted that post as Scorpius-

Yes, Parvati will definitely do it for James one day in the future. She promises. Maybe one day when she comes home for a weekend she has off from cheering, she won't tell James that she is coming home and then she will just be laying on their bed covered in only cookies when he gets home. Then she will also take him by surprise and he will just be like holyshithelloyousexylady and then they will have hot cookie eating sex. Uhh..Erm. Right. Anyways. She raised her eyebrow as he said he stole a map. "A map? Of what? England?" She asked curiously, not knowing about James' special map. She nodded as he asked her if she was the mastermind behind the prank. "Yes, I was." She replied. "I was not only the mastermind of it, but I was also the only one who benefited from it at all." She said with a small grin. "So I guess that was how they found out it was all me. It wouldn't have even happened if I hadn't paid Padma off to go along with it."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 5th 2011, 12:10 am

Well now James has some serious fantasies in his mind when it comes to cookies. You know, people spray cookie sheets with pam to prevent sticking. I am just saying. "You paid your sister off?" he laughed. "That's rather clever. Whenever I wanted Al to do something that benefited me, I'd just try and force him. Never really worked all that well. Should have realized that money might have helped me get my way." He wondered what Al would do if he went to his brother for something now. Things between them had definitely improved since James had apologized for being a twat about the Scorpius thing. "No, not a map of England," he said with a small grin. "It's called 'The Marauder's Map'. It's basically a map of the entire school...but it shows you where people are and where they are going. It's real helpful when doing pranks and getting around, because you can figure out who to avoid and where the shortcuts are."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 5th 2011, 1:17 am

Omg yus. Pam. Now Nev thinks it would be really funny if they were talking about the whole covering her body in cookies thing out loud and then Ginny made those exact cookies at the potter house and then James would get that idea in his mind again and I think that would be quite funny. "Yes," She responded with a small nod. "It was the only way I could get her agree to doing it with me since the plan wasn't exactly that fool proof so she didn't really want to do it at all." Her eyes widened slightly as he told her about 'The Marauder's Map' and she grinned. "Ohmygod! Really? That's so cool! So you can like creep on people and know where they are? That's so cool. Then you would never have to go looking for someone because you could just look at your map and know where they are." She said with wide eyes, and she really wished she had one of her own.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 5th 2011, 3:55 am

Oh god. James probably would end up blushing and then wouldn't be able to eat the cookies his mum made. Then Ginny would get all hurt that James didn't want her cooking and think that something was wrong with it. Then she would force it down Harry's throat to see if it was really that bad and it would cause this huge dramatic situation. So, please don't do that because mama Ginny's feelings might get hurt in the process. "Yeah, the map is really neat. Hence why I stole it from my dad's office," he grinned. "And yes, I can easily creep on people and know how long they are in certain places. Though, it doesn't show me the Room of Requirement," he shrugged.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 5th 2011, 3:59 am

Well Parvati would just sneak James' cookies into their pockets when Ginny was not looking. That way it would look as if they gobbled them all up and then Parvati and James could go up to Jamies James' room and then maybe he could cover her body with the cookies and then eat them off. That sounds nice to Parvati. She definitely wouldn't mind. Then everyone would be happy, right? "Huh, probably since it's not exactly there but it kind of is but it's not really because it's like hidden, you know?" She said, hoping that she made sense. "So you creep on people, huh?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "Have you ever creeped on me before to see what I was doing?" She asked curiously.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 5th 2011, 5:36 am

Well, that plan would work okay. But Ginny still made the cookies so James is a little grossed out about that. Maybe he can just make the cookies and everyone will be really nice and happy. "Yeah, I know what you mean. People go there for solitude, so the room stays hidden on the map maybe? Or the person who made it had no idea the room existed. That might be possible too," he shrugged. He froze slightly from her question, then shook his head. "I'm not going to answer that question," he mumbled.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 5th 2011, 6:20 am

Okay. That sounds like a plan. Parvati likes James' cooking and baking so that sounds like it will be perfect and amazing and yeah. "Huh, yeah that's probably it. One of those." She said nodding. She raised an eyebrow at him when he told her he wasn't going to answer the question and stopped walking, keeping her hand in his to make him stop. "Tell me." She demanded him as she stood there staring at him. "Tell me the answer to the question, because I'm not leaving this spot until you do." She told him with a small nod and a smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 5th 2011, 7:12 am

James realized that Parvati meant serious business when she stopped him from walking. He was hesitant to answer her, but he knew that the two of them shouldn't really ever feel the need to hide things from each either. "Right. Well...it's just...sometimes you take really long showers," he admitted, giving her a slightly sheepish smile.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 5th 2011, 7:17 am

Parvati's eyes widened, really wide when James said she takes long showers sometimes and then smiled widely at him as she started walking again down the pathway. She was glad that she had gotten the whole pregnancy off of her mind and was able to just smile and be happy for a bit with James. "Well, now that I think about it I guess I do take pretty long showers." She said nodding. "I've never really thought much of it before. I just really like showers, it's nice having the hot water run down your body for a while." She said with a small shrug. "Though, next time you're watching me shower on that little map of yours, you should just put the map away and actually join me in the shower." She said with a small smirk. "Showers are much more fun with a buddy after all."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 6th 2011, 11:27 pm

Wow. Maybe mentioning the showers thing was a bad idea, for now James is thinking about all that water running over her body. And yeah, sure, they had sex not too long ago...but he is a teenage boy after all and has just discovered how fucking awesome sex is. He can't be blamed for thinking about doing it. "Well, sounds like a good plan to me," he said with a grin. "Though, I'll just have to figure out how to join you in your dorm. That damn staircase doesn't really allow for it. Oh! Or, you could just shower in other bathrooms," he suggested. Though, he will not suggest the locker rooms by the field, because that would be awkward.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 7th 2011, 12:43 am

Parvati does not think it is a bad idea at all. She likes when James thinks about that hot, steamy water running down her body and when he imagines her washing off his body with the soap, massaging it onto every inch of his skin, nice and slowly. "Mmm, that is true." She said nodding. "Well, that could work." She said with a small nod. "Or maybe one day I will just surprise you by showing up in the shower in your dorm. That could always work nicely as long as we lock the door so your room mates don't walk in." She said with a small grin. "Then you don't have to worry about walking very far to come and join me, right?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 7th 2011, 4:23 am

Oh. Get James real worked up now why don't you. As soon as they are back in their regular time, they are going to be living in a bathroom for at least a day and getting really nice and clean. Just so Parvati is aware. James turned to look at his girlfriend, rather surprised by but very much so liking her suggestion. "I am totally down with that plan," he told her seriously. "I like the idea of you surprising me in the showers," he said, a grin on his face. Glancing around, he noticed that there were a quite a few more buildings that looked like they might be places that sell things. "Should we try going into one of these buildings? They look like shops," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 7th 2011, 5:02 am

Parvati would very much like to spend the day in the bathroom with James. A lot. She definitely would not mind it at all. It would be nice to help him get nice and clean from not having a real shower for a while, then after they get nice and clean they could..well...you know. Wink wink. "Mm, yeah? I'll definitely have to remember to do it one day then." She said with a wide grin. She thought for a moment as she looked around at the buildings that looked like they could be shops and nodded. "Yeah, it's worth a shot." She said nodding before walking with him up to the entrance of a shop and pushing the door open to see a small little shop with one man standing inside of it. She looked around and saw it had some vegtables in one area, and then some fruit in another. If this isn't what Dom was planning to have in here then Nev can change this too...soo yeah.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 7th 2011, 5:18 am

James definitely gets what the wink wink is implying, and he says that he is more than okay with anything that the two of them may get up to when taking a shower together. When he followed her into a building, he was rather relieved to see that it was in fact a shop that happened to have different fruits and vegetables. "This is perfect," he said with a grin, glad that they were going to be able to eat something that wasn't bread. "Errr, how are we going to figure out how this money things works," he said to her, eyes slightly wide as he dug the two coins out of his pocket and looked down at them.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 7th 2011, 5:25 am

Parvati looked down at the coins and took them from his hand. "I'll figure it out." She told him with a small nod as she walked over to the guy working the shop. "Hello," She said, saying hello rather than Hey to sound more proper. "We are hereth from," She paused for a moment. "Europe." She said making up a country. "and we-eth, don't know thy's currency." She said, speaking slowly and hoping the guy could understand her. "Perhaps thee could help us?" She asked as she showed him the money they had. The guy seemed to understand her after thinking about it for a second and nodded and explained to her that they should gather what they wanted and he would tell them how much of it they could afford after. She smiled. "Thank thee," She said before turning and stepping over to James. "So what do you want?" She asked quietly as she looked around the shop.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter May 7th 2011, 11:23 pm

James eyes had widened slightly when she went over to the guy in charge of the shop. He really hoped that she managed to say something passable, not that he didn't have faith in his girlfriend. It was just that Parv didn't really have the lingo down so well. It seemed like she did alright though for the guy nodded and answered her. "So we just show him what we want and he'll let us know if we can get it?" he said quietly when she had returned. "Easy enough. I really don't care what we get," he answered with a small shrug. After all, he's a teenage boy and therefore will eat just about anything that's placed in front of him. "Why don't you pick something you want. Chances are I'll be able to throw some sort of dish together with it," he suggested.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 8th 2011, 12:40 am

Parvati nodded and gave James a smile. "Yeah, that's what he said." She said as she looked around. "Okay," She said, dragging it out slightly as she looked around. "Hmmmm," She said as she walked around the shop with him. She took two corns of cob off the shelve, hoping that they could get enough for them to both have their own. She handed him the corn before turning back to the shelves as she walked around. She saw some apples and grabbed two and handed them to him before she walked to the other side of the shop, contemplating on what last thing she should get before they ask how much they could get. She grabbed two carrots and then handed them to him, hoping he wasn't having difficulty holding two corns of cob, two apples, and two carrots. She smiled at him. "Okay, let's see if we can afford that." She said nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next